dream on... BlackBerry is a failed software company now
    I dont think BlackBerry is a failed software company, it's true they tried but could not make it in cell phone market. Besides that they are doing pretty good in other sectors.. God knows why but I still have hope :-) I mean developing a os like BB10 was he'll of a job. Imagine its at EOL stage and people are still buying passports and Q10's..
    08-09-18 08:18 AM
    dream on... BlackBerry is a failed software company now
    I dont think BlackBerry is a failed software company, it's true they tried but could not make it in cell phone market. Besides that they are doing pretty good in other sectors.. God knows why but I still have hope :-) I mean developing a os like BB10 was he'll of a job. Imagine its at EOL stage and people are still buying passports and Q10's..
    08-09-18 08:19 AM
    That said, I still awaken my HP Pre³ occasionally to enjoy the superior PKB... same for Passport.
    08-09-18 08:39 AM
    I think every BlackBerry user wants a passport with Android in it, or may be with BB10 os with upgraded ART.. Imagine BB10 with latest ART on a passport :-)
    Even if they updated the ART, how do we know the battery life wouldn't be atrocious with those newer Android apk's...
    08-09-18 09:33 AM
    Even if they updated the ART, how do we know the battery life wouldn't be atrocious with those newer Android apk's...
    You are absolutely right, and that's why we call it a "dream phone", bunch of BlackBerry users like us wants a passport like device with BB10 and support for latest apk's, with excellent Battery backup, maybe someone needs a dual lens Cam like key2, FPR, good cpu with tons of RAM and ROM, dual sim.... See, wish list goes on like this... its a lot of work for less than half a percent of cell phone users on entire planet.
    08-09-18 10:18 AM
    You are absolutely right, and that's why we call it a "dream phone", bunch of BlackBerry users like us wants a passport like device with BB10 and support for latest apk's, with excellent Battery backup, maybe someone needs a dual lens Cam like key2, FPR, good cpu with tons of RAM and ROM, dual sim.... See, wish list goes on like this... its a lot of work for less than half a percent of cell phone users on entire planet.
    08-09-18 10:18 AM
    Honestly, if you're coming from a PPSE, a K2SE is the logical upgrade choice. It's the device I'm typing this on.
    08-09-18 03:46 PM
    Honestly, if you're coming from a PPSE, a K2SE is the logical upgrade choice. It's the device I'm typing this on.
    True, silver one looks a lot like passport. I had to buy a black one due to availability issues. It might sound strange but i also miss that heavy weight of passport, somehow i got used to it and it felt comfortable..lol.. i know :-) Now i am waitng for Seidio dilex, that would be the most wider and most bulkier case you can buy for key2.
    08-10-18 06:26 AM
    True, silver one looks a lot like passport. I had to buy a black one due to availability issues. It might sound strange but i also miss that heavy weight of passport, somehow i got used to it and it felt comfortable..lol.. i know :-) Now i am waitng for Seidio dilex, that would be the most wider and most bulkier case you can buy for key2.
    If you miss the heavy weight, just tell yourself that lighter weight may be better in the case of drops (hopefully never happens) but obviously dropping a PP and a K2 from same height, one is gonna hit the ground with more force than the other.
    08-10-18 07:10 AM
    Let everyone know how well Key2 meets your realistic dreams and if you consider a suitable and worthy successor.
    08-10-18 07:27 AM
    TLC might give us the cheap keyboard phone some of us want in the form of a revived Palm... Hopefully without displays that fall off.
    08-10-18 11:04 AM
    TLC might give us the cheap keyboard phone some of us want in the form of a revived Palm... Hopefully without displays that fall off.
    TLC might give you some old 90s music. TCL with Palm brand will give you whatever Verizon wants to sell you which isn’t cheap devices.
    08-10-18 12:28 PM
62 123