I would buy it, if I did not already have a Passport (Black, bought the 1st month)

BlackBerry|Q10, SQN100-3, OS 10.2.2.1531; BlackBerry|Passport, SQW100-1, OS 10.3.1.2480
    08-08-15 11:36 AM
    Bro what lens did u use?

Pasaporte Pilipinas | SQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    08-08-15 11:53 AM
    Bro what lens did u use?

Pasaporte Pilipinas | SQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    I used my red Passport
    deadcowboy, awindsr and jdesignz like this.
    08-08-15 11:56 AM
    Let's be real: if you want to make people jealous of your phone, owning a BlackBerry is the wrong way to go about doing so.
    I am pretty sure that some would be jealous of the red passport in your picture.

Posted with Z30
    08-08-15 02:05 PM
    Your basically implying that since they over produced the Z10, they have to over produce any all touch they make from here on out, but they can only make the Passport and Classic in small quantities to control inventory and therefore it makes sense to only produce PKB devices. Bad logic. If they can make a higher PKB that had poor sales like the Passport profitable, then they should be able to make an all touch with the same guts as the Passport either higher sales more profitable. That is my logic.
    Would they be able to sell the Passport-spec'ed full touch for the same price as the Passport? Or would it have to be cheaper? What's the price people are willing to pay for a Passport-spec'ed full touch, especially non-BB10 users? At this point, a full touch would only be fulfilling the current BB10 full touch upgrade market, and while sizable relative to the PKB market, it's still only addressing a subset of BB10 full touch users. A lot of those Z10's got sold for cheap and those people are not going to be the ones shelling out big bucks for another full touch.
    08-08-15 03:34 PM
    Would they be able to sell the Passport-spec'ed full touch for the same price as the Passport? Or would it have to be cheaper? What's the price people are willing to pay for a Passport-spec'ed full touch, especially non-BB10 users? At this point, a full touch would only be fulfilling the current BB10 full touch upgrade market, and while sizable relative to the PKB market, it's still only addressing a subset of BB10 full touch users. A lot of those Z10's got sold for cheap and those people are not going to be the ones shelling out big bucks for another full touch.
    They should be able to sell it for $499 like the Passport is currently priced for a bit. Maybe up to 6 months. Would assume it would be produced in small, Passport like batches which would keep price up until sell outs were done. All touch should be cheaper than Passport to produce as the manufacturing processes are cheaper. As for the Z10 statements, based on the quarterly numbers in the first two quarters of the Bb10 launch, pre discount and write down, BlackBerry would have sold about 3 to 4+ Million Z10's at the $550 price. How much has the Passport sold at the $599, $549, and now $499 price?

Posted via Z30
    08-08-15 04:13 PM
    They should be able to sell it for $499 like the Passport is currently priced for a bit. Maybe up to 6 months. Would assume it would be produced in small, Passport like batches which would keep price up until sell outs were done. All touch should be cheaper than Passport to produce as the manufacturing processes are cheaper. As for the Z10 statements, based on the quarterly numbers in the first two quarters of the Bb10 launch, pre discount and write down, BlackBerry would have sold about 3 to 4+ Million Z10's at the $550 price. How much has the Passport sold at the $599, $549, and now $499 price?
    At this point, we're looking at a potential of 3 to 4+ million upgrades at the reduced Passport price, if those early adopters are still around and are willing to reinvest in BB10.

No idea how many Passports sold since accounting methods have changed (now based on activations) and BlackBerry doesn't report sales breakdowns.
    08-08-15 06:16 PM
    The silver edition looks like the finished version of the Passport concept.
    amathtools likes this.
    08-09-15 10:39 AM
    I hope with future upgrades of the Passport that they leave the option for the square one. I have the original black unlocked version and love it! Everytime I show anyone something on it, the first thing they say is, "Is that a Blackberry?". Then they notice how sleek and elegant it looks! While the rounded corners still look great, I feel that the square corners really look more distinctive. I know they rounded the corners because At&t execs said it was getting caught in their pockets. I haven't had that problem.
    deadcowboy likes this.
    08-09-15 11:40 AM
    A lot of people see my OE Blackberry Passport and ask, "Is that the new BlackBerry?" I experience a lot of favorable interest in my Passport. I don't mind the square corners either. But the Silver Edition looks really refined. Can't wait to get one.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-15 12:54 PM
    I was at a car dealer yesterday, I pulled my SE and the sales guy went nuts! He could not believe how beautiful this Blackberry is, he had to bring other guys to check it out! They forgot to talk about the cars lol!!!
    13Blackcoins and valiant29 like this.
    08-09-15 12:58 PM
    Imagine if the world knew about these smartphones. Chen?

Posted via CB10
    Ziro1 likes this.
    08-09-15 04:29 PM
    The silver edition looks like the finished version of the Passport concept.
    On that case, can we now return the beta units and replace it with the final units?

Posted via CB10
    08-09-15 11:50 PM
    A personalized web ad for the SE just appeared when I was on the TV guide web site. The link took me to the Shop.blackberry site. Now the SE is going to follow me
    08-10-15 07:00 PM
    I like the silver....but love my black passport. The white words on the new camera look top notch....makes it look like a professional camera.

Really, two great phones, can't go wrong with either of them.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    08-10-15 07:11 PM
115 ... 345