*slow clap* welcome back to the dark side!

ToyaKnowsBest.squarespace.com
    01-03-15 03:57 PM
    Hi and welcome @DatGrl1

Most (5 out of 7) of the ladies that have tried my own Passport have really liked it. Which colour did you get?
    datgrl1 likes this.
    01-03-15 04:12 PM
    You will be the center of attention op. Expect some negative responses but mostly positive ones as well. Congratulation on a big move because over time you will become obsess with the phone like most of us on here because it truly is a great phone. Keep us updated on this same thread.
    datgrl1 likes this.
    01-03-15 04:23 PM
    $599 BNIB Unlocked for all carriers
    mister2d likes this.
    01-03-15 04:33 PM
    I ordered the Black one... just got my notification that I'll have it on Monday WooHoO!
    mister2d and Tabdus like this.
    01-03-15 07:19 PM
    Welcome back. Hope you enjoy your new device. I'm hoping I win the lottery before they run out of red ones. I was ready to take the financial plunge and then I saw this shiny blue truck and well, it's now in my driveway and the phone is still but a dream.

Posted via CB10
    datgrl1 and bennyph like this.
    01-03-15 07:40 PM
    Excellent choice for productivity! Nothing else comes close. Being new to BB10, be prepared for the steep learning curve. That being said, you're a Crackberrian, so you're already ahead of the pack! With some training, and some time spent in the forums, you're about to find yourself master of the fastest, most efficient operating system in mobile today. Congratulations, and welcome back!

Posted via PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418 on CB10!
    datgrl1 likes this.
    01-03-15 10:16 PM
    Congrats on your Passport, enjoy it.
    datgrl1 likes this.
    01-03-15 10:34 PM
    It might be a bit weird at first with the physical keyboard but rest assured it will be second nature again soon. Have fun. BlackBerry rocks, and the Passport is crazy good.

Posted via CB10
    datgrl1 likes this.
    01-03-15 10:54 PM
    Wow girl, u comin from an iPhone 6+? Hmmm, the learning curve might be kinda hard for u if ur not familiar with BB10...the swipe gestures etc. Also the physical keyboard will take some getting used to as well. But, if u give it a chance and don't give up learning u won't regret it. Welcome!

PIN:2BF728ED
    stevepar and datgrl1 like this.
    01-03-15 11:12 PM
    Congrats! I'm a new BlackBerry user and have been using passport for past 2 months and still working well.

Posted via CB10
    01-03-15 11:52 PM
    I just upgraded from my Z10 to a black BlackBerry Passport a couple of days ago and love it! I'm liking Blend very much as well. We'll done BlackBerry!

Posted via CB10
    datgrl1 likes this.
    01-04-15 12:14 AM
    good for you nice to see more ppl getting the new blackberrys .......love mine enjoy and I know what mean about this site its great
    datgrl1 likes this.
    01-04-15 01:21 AM
    @DatGrl1 Please make sure to do the tutorials that come with the device (during setup) and experiment with the gestures.
    During the first day or so the device will make suggestions that you learn some other concepts.

Finally - for people moving from other platforms - please visit Device Switch - Canada to see some ideas for keeping some of your settings and files from your previous handset. That page references an app which might help you and you can find it here: Device Switch - BlackBerry World

The Passport will come with Amazon App Store for Android applications - it is certainly not hideous but it is not wonderful, either. If you need certain Android apps to round off your new experience it might be worthwhile installing SNAP (Google Play store) onto your device. You can learn more about SNAP elsewhere here in CrackBerry.
    datgrl1 likes this.
    01-04-15 12:00 PM
    Welcome back, just take your time to get to know the Passport, give it some time and you will not be regrets.

Posted via CB10
    datgrl1 likes this.
    01-04-15 12:48 PM
    While using it the first day i still cannot stop help hoping that BlackBerry makes a 4.2 inch version. The passport is a little to wide for my liking. I will do my best to adapt and will use it for 2 weeks before i make up my mind and keep it or change it for the Classic.

If BlackBerry brings out a 4.2 inch version i will buy it the day it comes out! No newer specs is needed because the passport's specs are future proof for the coming 3 years.

Loving the speed, display and the device!

Posted via CB10
    Phone will become "smaller" as you are getting used to size. If you'll use passport for 1-2 weeks and will pick up, let's say, z10, you will be surprised, how small z10 is.
    And I still remember, how big z10 looked for me for first few days when I jumped to it from 9780

Posted via fantastic BlackBerry Passport. Damn, this thing is so awesome, that I am short of words to describe it's awesomenes. Like Majestic As...
    stevepar and datgrl1 like this.
    01-04-15 01:11 PM
    Congratulations! What a great device.

Do yourself a favour and try to use the iPhone after a month with the Passport. Just don't get frustrated and bend it!

Posted via CB10
    datgrl1 likes this.
    01-04-15 01:28 PM
    What can I said, just a Warm Welcome! The size is actually a non issue once you get used to it. I have my 12 year old daughter all over me since I got the Passport back in September, she has a Z10 and want a Passport and every time she use mine she just want to keep it, it's not easy the pressure kids put on you these days. And the size and the keyboard she just absolutely love it even if the phone looks like a 50 inch TV on her hands.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418 on AT&T
    datgrl1 likes this.
    01-04-15 01:29 PM
    Welcome to the second most exclusive club in mobile.

Posted two-handed via Passport
    datgrl1 likes this.
    01-04-15 01:45 PM
    Wow girl, u comin from an iPhone 6+? Hmmm, the learning curve might be kinda hard for u if ur not familiar with BB10...the swipe gestures etc. Also the physical keyboard will take some getting used to as well. But, if u give it a chance and don't give up learning u won't regret it. Welcome!

PIN:2BF728ED
    The learning curve shouldn't be too much to handle.

Posted on the beast PassportSQW100-1/10.3.x.x.xxx
    datgrl1 likes this.
    01-04-15 02:10 PM
    I took the plunge by placing my order for the BlackBerry Passport on Amazon today.

WOW!

I spent the past week in here reading the forums trying to decide if this is what I really wanted to do-- go back to BlackBerry and give up my iPhone 6 Plus. I swear I forgot what it felt like being among other blackberry users, and I simply love the vibes in here. It's been over six years since I abandoned the BlackBerry (shame on me) and after figuring out exactly what I really want and need in a phone the BlackBerry Passport is my choice. I can't wait to get the feel of that baby in my hands and do life using the hub and staying productive with my daily affairs! I just wanted to thank you all for giving your pro's and con's in helping me make the best decision for a phone since the original BB Curve, yep it's been that long, but I'm back~
    I've owned several blackberries, iPhones and android phones. the crackberry community is by far the best in the mobile nations community
    naveedk likes this.
    01-04-15 02:23 PM
    eagerly awaiting your feedback on your experience as of tomorrow...subscribed
    datgrl1 likes this.
    01-04-15 03:51 PM
    Welcome back!! Enjoy.
    01-04-15 06:02 PM
    Congrats on your new Passport!!
    01-04-15 09:53 PM
    Can you explain what snap is? Ive seen it mentioned a few times now, but im not sure what it does
    01-05-15 09:25 AM
79 1234