I took the plunge by placing my order for the BlackBerry Passport on Amazon today.

WOW!

I spent the past week in here reading the forums trying to decide if this is what I really wanted to do-- go back to BlackBerry and give up my iPhone 6 Plus. I swear I forgot what it felt like being among other blackberry users, and I simply love the vibes in here. It's been over six years since I abandoned the BlackBerry (shame on me) and after figuring out exactly what I really want and need in a phone the BlackBerry Passport is my choice. I can't wait to get the feel of that baby in my hands and do life using the hub and staying productive with my daily affairs! I just wanted to thank you all for giving your pro's and con's in helping me make the best decision for a phone since the original BB Curve, yep it's been that long, but I'm back~
    01-03-15 11:49 AM
    Don't forget to install and run Blackberry Blend!

You may freak out about the size at first, but give it a week, and don't forget to install Snap!

Welcome back

Omnia>i3G>9630>9650>Droid Pro>9650>9930>i4S>i5>i5S>Passport
    yvpan1 and datgrl1 like this.
    01-03-15 12:35 PM
    I think I'm having a change of heart...I said I would wait for all touch device..but now I loving the white PP. OP, great choice btw!

Posted via CB10
    01-03-15 12:44 PM
    Congratulations OP I took the plunge today and ordered from carphone warehouse! Can't wait till Monday! At least I still have my zed!

Posted by my splendid Z10
    01-03-15 12:52 PM
  5. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Congrats!!! I have had the Passport since two days after launch date and mine works amazingly well... love it!!

Formerly iphone5 and z30

Posted via CB10
    datgrl1 likes this.
    01-03-15 12:55 PM
    Awwww! What a great post! There will be a learning curve but please be patient, you won't regret your decision. Congrats & welcome back!

Posted via CB10
    hindsketchup238 and datgrl1 like this.
    01-03-15 12:57 PM
    I'm coming from an all touch device that I tried for the first time (BlackBerry z10) and going with the passport was a great decision to say the least. I couldn't wait to get back to using a keyboard. The device is truly a breath of fresh air. The only thing that I had to get accustomed to is the size. Never had a big phone before so now I tell people I'm apart of the big phone club.

Another thing is that people know that I am a blackberry user and when I showed up with my passport people's reactions were different. I didn't get the usual response of "you still use blackberry?" or "why don't you get an android?" People now are amazed at this phone and say "wow I really like that phone. Where did you get it from?" and "I'm thinking about coming back to blackberry. That phone is nice." This phone does everything I need it to do and some and did I mention that the battery is great. I've had it for about 4 days now and it has lasted me all through each day right out of the box and it's only going to get better. The best phone I've had hands down.

Welcome to the club and enjoy. You are going to love it.

Posted via CB10
    01-03-15 01:00 PM
    Congrats OP, I've been using this amazing device for over a month already and I'm still learning. My biggest problem is to find a reason to buy white Classic when it'll arrive

Posted via CB10
    datgrl1 likes this.
    01-03-15 01:03 PM
    I just got my Red Passport yesterday. Everything works great. Love the screen AND the keyboard. Blend is such a wonderful tool. Charged the battery this morning and it is still at 97% and have used it quite a lot. What a phone/tablet/computer!! Looking forward to my next presentation when I don't carry a laptop or tablet and just plug in my Passport and display a 220 slide PowerPoint. Wow! Loving it!
    01-03-15 01:16 PM
    Grats!
    datgrl1 likes this.
    01-03-15 01:20 PM
    This phone is awesome. Congrats on your purchase!

Posted via CB10
    datgrl1 likes this.
    01-03-15 01:27 PM
    Congrats!!! I took the plunge today and got one off of kijiji and love it! You will NOT be disappointed. This phone is fabulous!!
    01-03-15 01:28 PM
    Congrats. I have had mine since the day after launch and love it. Like others have said, give it a week or so to get used to it and I'm sure you will love yours as well. BlackBerry has come along way since they put out bb10. Love the OS myself and can't see myself going back to anything else as long as there is a BlackBerry choice.

Passport on AT&T
    datgrl1 and jojo beaconsfield like this.
    01-03-15 01:32 PM
    Congrats. I have had mine since the day after launch and love it. Like others have said, give it a week or so to get used to it and I'm sure you will love yours as well. BlackBerry has come along way since they put out bb10. Love the OS myself and can't see myself going back to anything else as long as there is a BlackBerry choice.

Passport on AT&T
    Big Red doesn't have!! I want one so Bad.
    01-03-15 01:40 PM
    I got mine today!!!

It is huge and loads of People are laughing at my Phone. I need to adapt to the size but i will give It a few weeks.

Posted via CB10
    01-03-15 01:47 PM
    Welcome in the club! In this case,size doenst matter as by Godzilla once ;-) the feeling of this unique device,hw and sw will make u forget in no time the form and size factor. Enjoy it!

Aquila non captat muscas
    01-03-15 01:54 PM
    While using it the first day i still cannot stop help hoping that BlackBerry makes a 4.2 inch version. The passport is a little to wide for my liking. I will do my best to adapt and will use it for 2 weeks before i make up my mind and keep it or change it for the Classic.

If BlackBerry brings out a 4.2 inch version i will buy it the day it comes out! No newer specs is needed because the passport's specs are future proof for the coming 3 years.

Loving the speed, display and the device!

Posted via CB10
    01-03-15 02:38 PM
    congratulations to the new Passport owners. Don't forget to install SNAP. Each person develops their own method of how to hold the phone while typing. As stated above it does take a little learning to get familiar with the keyboard. I purchased mine on launch day even though I had to wait for the back order to arrive. I think you will be happy with your decision
    datgrl1 likes this.
    01-03-15 02:41 PM
    Congrats you won't regret it

Posted via CB10
    datgrl1 likes this.
    01-03-15 03:09 PM
    I just got my Red Passport yesterday. Everything works great. Love the screen AND the keyboard. Blend is such a wonderful tool. Charged the battery this morning and it is still at 97% and have used it quite a lot. What a phone/tablet/computer!! Looking forward to my next presentation when I don't carry a laptop or tablet and just plug in my Passport and display a 220 slide PowerPoint. Wow! Loving it!
    Press and hold the screen during a presentation and a red dot pops up that you can control with your finger - no laser pointer needed

Posted in CB10 from my amazing Passport
    01-03-15 03:17 PM
    Congrats!!! I took the plunge today and got one off of kijiji and love it! You will NOT be disappointed. This phone is fabulous!!
    would you please tell me how much did you find it on kijiji ?
    01-03-15 03:19 PM
    Welcome back and enjoy... I am in love with my pp... and it is not so big as some people says it is just awesome...

Posted via CB10
    datgrl1 likes this.
    01-03-15 03:20 PM
    Welcome Back!! You're right about CB,great crowd and I'd be lost without their help,lol
    datgrl1 likes this.
    01-03-15 03:27 PM
    Press and hold the screen during a presentation and a red dot pops up that you can control with your finger - no laser pointer needed
    Please define presentation. Is that when you present using Docs to Go over an HDMI connected device ?

Posted via CB10
    01-03-15 03:37 PM
    congratulations and I must say I had my doubt also because I never had a qwerty Phone before and it took at least 2 days to get used to the square screen and the form. The keyboard was easy to overcome and I like it. After 2 month I'm still happy with my Phone and doesn't miss my Z30.

Also 2 people at work bought the Phone after me and they checked my Phone every day before they buyed it.

A easy app store to install is 1mobile.com you can download the android app with your BlackBerry browser and install it on your Phone. Better than amazon and more than 800.000 apps
    datgrl1 and BCLoco like this.
    01-03-15 03:56 PM
79 123 ...