Hello

I have the latest OS 10.3.2.2876 and since the two or tree previous updates I can no longer open muiltiple apps simultaneously and do a multitasking , if open more apps the firsts get freezed like if there is no more memory available.
    I have tried several things like clean up all the data on the phone memory moved them to the micro SD card, tried mutiple reboot and hard reset but the issue remains.

Can u help me?

Posted from my flawless BlackBerry Passport
    01-20-16 11:56 PM
    load the OS and try again. Make sure all your pictures are saved in the SD card.
    01-21-16 05:05 AM
    load the OS and try again. Make sure all your pictures are saved in the SD card.
    Thanks for the advice, I will try out this weekend, do you mean that, your passport stills able to do multitasking ? With 8 opened windows ?

01-21-16 03:57 PM
    I have most of my apps set to not run when minimized, so I can open as many apps as I want to without ever getting a lag.

BlackBerryaholic by choice.
    01-21-16 05:00 PM
    Got the it finally, I have one 128GB mSD and some files were corrupted causing the CPU a huge amount of work to try to index those damaged file thus I wasn't able to do multitasking anymore.

I got that card and performed a chkdsk with /f option and it repaired it and after that I m a able to do multitasking again and my phone is much snapier

01-30-16 08:31 AM
    OP, are you a Newfie?

Posted via CB10
    01-30-16 04:49 PM
    OP, are you a Newfie?

Posted via CB10
    I bet non Canadians will not get your joke., or was it one? Peace.

Sent from the pure awesomeness of my  Passport SE
    01-30-16 06:45 PM
    I bet non Canadians will not get your joke., or was it one? Peace.

Not really a joke, per se. Over the years, I'm about 20% right when I guess, not counting Nova Scotians. I once was called for a political survey and the accent was from the East Coast. I asked if he was from Newfoundland, and he said no, but he knows some people. For a laugh, I asked who, and it turned out to be my assistant hockey coach and father of a close friend of mine when I was in minor hockey. It's not quite the same as when a European hears someone is from Canada and asks, "do you know such and such".
    01-30-16 07:06 PM
    Not really a joke, per se. Over the years, I'm about 20% right when I guess, not counting Nova Scotians. I once was called for a political survey and the accent was from the East Coast. I asked if he was from Newfoundland, and he said no, but he knows some people. For a laugh, I asked who, and it turned out to be my assistant hockey coach and father of a close friend of mine when I was in minor hockey. It's not quite the same as when a European hears someone is from Canada and asks, "do you know such and such".
    When people hear I'm from Canada the worst clich is "oh, are you a lumberjack living in a forest with bears all around."

01-30-16 07:22 PM
    Oh, that would nice to live near any bush where one can play with bears
    01-30-16 09:06 PM