I love my passport but there is instances ie on a night out or in my pocket when wearing jeans that I just think it's a bit big. Love it the rest of the time. But have this erge to get the classic just for these reasons and just abit easier to hold to ear on calls and use one handed.

Anyone else thinking this?????

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 03:02 PM
    Not that its a huge purchase or anything, but I just can't really justify having two phones personally. If money was no object I suppose I might have a second device when I'm on a motorcycle trip or something, but I don't think the PP is too big to take anywhere.
    11-02-14 03:06 PM
    Do you not think it's a bit big when holding to your eat

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 03:18 PM
    Honestly no...have you always had small phones before the PP? I had an S5 and a Lumia, both fairly big and the PP isn't a big step up for me. I think you'll get used to it in a couple weeks for sure.
    11-02-14 03:59 PM
    I was planning on getting the classic over the Passport originally. However as the release of the Passport got closer and more details came out it looked as the Passport would be a better fit for me. So I wench t for it on day one and have not looked back. I don't find the phone to be overly big. I also wear hearing aids and use a bluetooth streamer for calls so I rarely have to hold the phone to my ear. However I when I do I don't mind the size.

Passport on AT&T
    11-02-14 04:10 PM
    I have the PP and like it, but even after weeks of using it, it still feels like being too big when grabbing it, making phone calls or when trying to pull it out of my pocket.
    So I will take a very close look at the Classic, once it gets released, to figure out what's more important for me: the big screen, or the more convenient form factor.
    11-02-14 04:21 PM