To proceed: I downloaded ver. 4.4.2024 from play store (or use Yalp). No craches, seems to work well. However I didn't log in 'cause I have no account and don't want to get one.

Posted via CB10
    02-14-19 12:54 AM
    sell it to the OP of the preceeding thread just above in CB
    Last edited by RLeeSimon; 02-16-19 at 09:02 AM.
    02-15-19 12:58 PM
    sell it to the OP just above in CB
    Who can be above the OP?

Posted via CB10
    02-15-19 01:26 PM
    Though the BlackBerry 10 operating system is unfortunately reaching end of life this year, the BlackBerry Passport is still an awesome phone to have in your collection. Its got its faults, but I sure love mine! 😁
    02-15-19 09:20 PM
    Welcome to the family. Well as you stated you are already aware of its faults however I'm so happy with this phone it still is an amazing device. If you don't mind not having snapchat and some other high maintenance apps you will fall in love.
    02-15-19 09:40 PM
    Welcome to the family. Well as you stated you are already aware of its faults however I'm so happy with this phone it still is an amazing device. If you don't mind not having snapchat and some other high maintenance apps you will fall in love.
    Why does it always have to be about SnapChat?

What about banking apps, Microsoft Office, Cloud Storage, medical monitoring, collaboration tools, EMM solutions, synced browsers, travel and loyalty apps, etc?
    Last edited by conite; 02-15-19 at 09:58 PM.
    bansheeboyz, co4nd and ppeters914 like this.
    02-15-19 09:45 PM
    Why does it always have to be about SnapChat?

What about banking apps, Microsoft Office, Cloud Storage, medical monitoring, collaboration tools, EMM solutions, synced browsers, travel and loyalty apps, etc?
    Maybe because you can have all those things with BB10.
    02-15-19 10:14 PM
    Good luck with that.
    co4nd likes this.
    02-15-19 10:24 PM
    Maybe if it was 2014. 😉
    02-15-19 10:36 PM
    Ok so I use chase bank but can’t seem to download that app. I also use proton mail and I can’t download that either. Those things aren’t make or break for me because I do carry my iPod touch around with me for those things. I know it sounds like oxymoron but I don’t mind.
    02-16-19 04:44 AM
    Ok so I use chase bank but can’t seem to download that app. I also use proton mail and I can’t download that either. Those things aren’t make or break for me because I do carry my iPod touch around with me for those things. I know it sounds like oxymoron but I don’t mind.
    Try the website and if that doesn't work try it in desktop mode. If that doesn't work try Qbrowser and if that doesn't work try that in desktop mode. That is the process I've used, Good luck !
    02-16-19 08:08 AM
    preceeding thread just above
    02-16-19 09:03 AM
    Having a Passport in 2019 is like having a Porsche but can only drive it at 50mph
    02-16-19 10:45 AM
    Having a Passport in 2019 is like having a Porsche but can only drive it at 50mph
    Plus, without handsfree phone, stereo tuner nav system integrated with automobile.
    02-16-19 03:04 PM
    Will you still enjoy it?

Send by PassPort Silver Edition
    02-18-19 06:50 AM
    Will you still enjoy it?

Not really, you have to limit yourself, have to search for old apks to use. It's so much you have to do just to get a limited experience. The keyboard is awesome but it's impossible to use with one hand. The Hub is almost obsolete
    02-18-19 07:02 AM
    Not really, you have to limit yourself, have to search for old apks to use. It's so much you have to do just to get a limited experience. The keyboard is awesome but it's impossible to use with one hand. The Hub is almost obsolete
    About apks being limited I agree with you! But finding them is not that hard(you only need to do that first time, what I do is attach them in an email and sending it back to my self so whenever and wherever I am getting them back is as easy as re-downloading them!)
    Also my hands are a bit bigger than normal people (I thing STH around 15-20% bigger) therefore I have no problem using phone single hand yet typing is mostly double hand(but I do type with both hands on my note 9/nexus 4) so no difference for me here!
    All I need hub to do, is fetch my mails and this is what it is good at plus some bonus here are management of messages and calls.
    So it mostly not limiting me but different people different needs (so necessarily what works for me might not work for you)
    Also need to ad it is my main device and I mostly dual carry (that N4 is just for personal fun and experiment)

qan qaq likes this.
    02-18-19 07:15 AM
    About apks being limited I agree with you! But finding them is not that hard(you only need to do that first time, what I do is attach them in an email and sending it back to my self so whenever and wherever I am getting them back is as easy as re-downloading them!)
    Also my hands are a bit bigger than normal people (I thing STH around 15-20% bigger) therefore I have no problem using phone single hand yet typing is mostly double hand(but I do type with both hands on my note 9/nexus 4) so no difference for me here!
    All I need hub to do, is fetch my mails and this is what it is good at plus some bonus here are management of messages and calls.
    So it mostly not limiting me but different people different needs (so necessarily what works for me might not work for you)
    Also need to ad it is my main device and I mostly dual carry (that N4 is just for personal fun and experiment)

At this point I can't see the purpose of the Passport, if it still had BlackBerry support it could be viable. Using a old phone running old versions of apps seems to be more trouble than its worth
    02-18-19 07:58 AM
    At this point I can't see the purpose of the Passport, if it still had BlackBerry support it could be viable. Using a old phone running old versions of apps seems to be more trouble than its worth
    Well then don't push it!
    As I told you before different people, and different needs!
    I hope you find the prefect phone for you and be happy with it!

02-18-19 09:53 AM
    Well then don't push it!
    As I told you before different people, and different needs!
    I hope you find the prefect phone for you and be happy with it!

Push what dude, I stated my opinion.. I have several blackberry phones BB10 and android. Nobody needs a passport, they want it. Also the keyone does everything thr passport does but better...
    02-18-19 10:10 AM
    Push what dude, I stated my opinion.. I have several blackberry phones BB10 and android. Nobody needs a passport, they want it. Also the keyone does everything thr passport does but better...
    I meant pushing the phone(passport in this example) beyond what it is able!
    Nope the key one is nowhere close to passport and simply it is not what I want (hence I haven't switched to it) well if nobody (expect us who still want it) wants it then why we are here? (I mean what would be point of such threads?) anything other than people still want passport?
    So your point is not valid!

mikael11 likes this.
    02-18-19 10:18 AM
    I meant pushing the phone(passport in this example) beyond what it is able!
    Nope the key one is nowhere close to passport and simply it is not what I want (hence I haven't switched to it) well if nobody (expect us who still want it) wants it then why we are here? (I mean what would be point of such threads?) anything other than people still want passport?
    So your point is not valid!

Passport 2016 and 2017, but Passport 2019 is a fraction of itself...keyboard is decent but not better than the Z10.
    02-18-19 10:26 AM
    Please help me to follow your set up for e-mails (Hotmail,Google,Yahoo)and for my messenger like Facebook Messenger / LINE .
    02-22-19 01:11 AM
    Don't get too attached lol
    02-22-19 07:31 PM
    Please help me to follow your set up for e-mails (Hotmail,Google,Yahoo)and for my messenger like Facebook Messenger / LINE .
    Hey Lorens,

You can use the standard Blackberry Hub and Accounts options with settings to set up your e-mail. As for Facebook Messenger/LINE, that will require finding APKs that will work with BB10 via APKPure or some other method. BB10, as you may know, only runs Android apps that are compatible with Android 4.3 or older (with some workarounds possible in some cases). Since we're now on Android 9, many devs have updated the most recent versions of their apps to require a version of Android above 4.3.
    02-22-19 11:04 PM
103 1234 ...