I cannot get the cobalt set up to install google apps. I have an ATT passport running I found some instructions but I cannot remember the thread. anyway installed 433 and 444 and whiteboard et. al. hit the same all over and over. the software would not verify my google account. this is a problem many have had. the instructions I followed (two different sources) did not work. one detailed source with instructions and all the links to to make everything work omitted the google v10 (never explained what it was or where to get it) whatever that was.

Anyway, phone says goggle run time is on the phone. I have a google ID but that,s it.

A complete and comprehensive guide to getting this up and going is what I need.
    this topic as a sticky is long overdue IMHO. if it does exhist it is stuck in a place a casual user such as myself cannot find it. thanks again in adavace
    01-27-18 01:08 AM
    Cobalts instructions are in the bb 10 os forum. Scroll down to find it I'm sure it's not too far down the list. I read the instructions a couple of times before doing it and it worked first time. This has been explained many times and a few minutes of searching you will find it. I agree with it being made a sticky.
    Welcome to the forum and enjoy the awesome passport.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-18 02:22 AM