So I finally got my passport SE that I was so excited about and the everything went downhill screen started flickering, backspace and enter button got stuck and the back of the phone one side is flimsy good bye passport back to classic for now then iphone

Posted via CB10
    04-13-16 08:09 PM
    Wow, thanks for sharing!
    gugomat likes this.
    04-13-16 08:14 PM
    That is what happens when you buy used.....Never know what your going to get...
    04-13-16 08:25 PM
    It was not used it was brand new I bought it 5 days ago directly fro$ blackberry... I loved the classic so much that I decided to upgrade it was a mistake.... classic is much better to stupid glitches .... I wish they made the passport like the classic I would never return it... on the other hand the passport was the best phone I ever bought but I don't have time to constantly repair the thing I think that a flag ship phone should not have those issues

Posted via CB10
    04-13-16 09:16 PM
    I like the classic better also!

Posted via CB10
    04-13-16 09:19 PM
    Cool.. why didn't you try a replacement?
    Just curious, I still enjoy my Q10 from time to time.
    But after using Passport I can't imagine using my Q10 as my daily.
    Everybody has their own preference though!

Posted via CB10 via Passport.
    04-13-16 09:34 PM
    If its brand new than its under warranty so get and exchange. Really not that big of a deal.
    04-13-16 09:42 PM
    It's not a big deal but my buddy exchanged it twice and then ended up returning it I don't have time to constantly go back and fourth with blackberry great phone but when blackberry ends up perfecting their production I will buy from them once more

Posted via CB10
    04-13-16 09:48 PM
    If you like the passport and are on AT&T, I would try the ATT model. I had it for the trial period and it was great. It was just to wide for me and I prefer the traditional pkb layout. But I didn't have one single issue with it for 14 days.

Posted via CB10 from AT&T Q10
    04-13-16 10:13 PM
    It's not a big deal but my buddy exchanged it twice and then ended up returning it I don't have time to constantly go back and fourth with blackberry great phone but when blackberry ends up perfecting their production I will buy from them once more

Posted via CB10
    Then you and your buddies must have really bad luck because mine is the best phone I've ever owned, it is rock solid unlike my Priv or my bendable iPhone.
    LyoobaBerry and David Tyler like this.
    04-13-16 10:44 PM
    no offence but you sound too much to the extreme in your reaction... i mean, it has to be terrible to get a phone with problems, i get that...but you went from i am returning the phone, back to classic, i will get an iphone, then you explained a bit more, i had the phone for 5 days, it was the best phone, then there are some problems with the device, my friend had problems too, i return it because i don't have time, i won't replace it...

It was not used it was brand new I bought it 5 days ago directly fro$ blackberry... I loved the classic so much that I decided to upgrade it was a mistake.... classic is much better to stupid glitches .... I wish they made the passport like the classic I would never return it... on the other hand the passport was the best phone I ever bought but I don't have time to constantly repair the thing I think that a flag ship phone should not have those issues

Posted via CB10
    paulsebastiant likes this.
    04-13-16 11:39 PM
    So I finally got my passport SE that I was so excited about and the everything went downhill screen started flickering, backspace and enter button got stuck and the back of the phone one side is flimsy good bye passport back to classic for now then iphone

Posted via CB10
    How dare you complain. Calm down. Sh1t happens. Get it exchanged and carry on with your life. Take some responsibility and deal with it in a civilized manner. Easy.

Isn't there a thread for this?
    moosbb and xKingHopy like this.
    04-14-16 03:57 AM
    Cool.. why didn't you try a replacement?
    Just curious, I still enjoy my Q10 from time to time.
    But after using Passport I can't imagine using my Q10 as my daily.
    Everybody has their own preference though!

Posted via CB10 via Passport.
    Same for me, my Q is relegated to my poker engine!! ;p

Posted via CB10
    04-14-16 04:43 AM
    Yes I always feel bad when someone has this much trouble, to be honest my Passport SE is a tank no trouble as of yet (crossing fingers) it does help though that my Son works for a company's IT dept. that issues BlackBerry phones and he has plenty of experience if I need help (and you guys)
    David Tyler likes this.
    04-14-16 07:18 AM
    This is a civilized manner I'm just letting people know what problems I had and that people had to return their phone three time back and fourth I don't have the time for that a top notch phone from a company shouldn't have these silly issues oh and now it stuck on security wipe won't even do that properly

Posted via CB10
    04-14-16 07:21 AM
    Get it exchanged. You're bound to run into a working model eventually.
    04-14-16 11:42 AM
    This is a civilized manner I'm just letting people know what problems I had and that people had to return their phone three time back and fourth I don't have the time for that a top notch phone from a company shouldn't have these silly issues oh and now it stuck on security wipe won't even do that properly

Posted via CB10
    I have both the classic and the passport se, and I have absolutely no idea what you're even talking about. Both are working beautifully with no issues.

Are you trying to say you got a lemon? Well guess what, it happens with mass produced devices, get over it.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-16 01:33 PM
    well, to me you have two options: a) since you said you love the phone for 5 days, what about give it a chance to one-time replacement, i think the time is worth if you really enjoy the phone... b) you definitely don't have the time/patience/energy to deal with a replacement, then send it back, enjoy your classic and check the market for a more suitable phone for your needs...

Posted via CB10
    04-14-16 01:35 PM
    I've had my Passport from AT&T since they were available. And I've never had any of the reported issues, Just Lucky I Guess ;-)

Posted via CB10
    Zeratul57 likes this.
    04-14-16 01:52 PM
    Mmm three returns that's rough, I bought my SE Nov 2015 and it's been amazing (Yea Yea I'm a longtime BlackBerry fan)

Just the other day, I had to multitask not usual but this day was in the middle of instagramming a pic to my business account, I get a call and whilst talking get a call from my wife I switch to her and she asks me to whatsapp her a number, minimize,> contacts, share> done>bye sweety back to original call "did I see the email?>open hub >switch to speakerphone open email whilst talking, >comment >send email end call>open calendar, make appointment.

At the end about 4 apps open and finally finish posting pic and am 12hrs into my day with about 60%battery left!

Love this phone lol! Now back to kindle book.....

Passport SQW100-4 10.3.2.2836
    miker476 likes this.
    04-15-16 07:56 PM
    Mmm three returns that's rough, I bought my SE Nov 2015 and it's been amazing (Yea Yea I'm a longtime BlackBerry fan)

Just the other day, I had to multitask not usual but this day was in the middle of instagramming a pic to my business account, I get a call and whilst talking get a call from my wife I switch to her and she asks me to whatsapp her a number, minimize,> contacts, share> done>bye sweety back to original call "did I see the email?>open hub >switch to speakerphone open email whilst talking, >comment >send email end call>open calendar, make appointment.

At the end about 4 apps open and finally finish posting pic and am 12hrs into my day with about 60%battery left!

Love this phone lol! Now back to kindle book.....

Passport SQW100-4 10.3.2.2836
    I know. We could write a real book about the Passport and how superior it is. Would be a NY best seller! Or would just be BS ? Trump is right. There are a lot of dumb Fing people running things. This has to stop

Posted from a wireless charging Passport. Get one!
    04-15-16 08:27 PM
    No problem with my BlackBerry Passport SE. If you like it you should change it under warranty. I like the Classic also and I am planning to buy it just to have it. I still play with my Z10 from time to time but there's nothing like the Passport SE.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-16 06:53 AM
    I have a Passport black - best phone I've owned out of a Classic, Priv and iPhone 6. BUT...the back plate is creaky and squishy on the right edge on the upper portion of the Blackberry logo near the volume buttons. It is driving me crazy so I ordered a phone repair kit and plan on sticking an old credit card or rubberized buffer in the squishy zone. Blackberry Passport is by far my favorite phone and I will keep it until it becomes obsolete or broken. Blackberry just really really needs to tighten up production tolerances as every model has some major build flaw (classic has crooked trackpad, priv has ultra creaky backplate and loose slider, passport has screen lift and creaky back). It's unacceptable for the price. It's also sad because these phones are so well-thought out and engineered.

Posted using Blackberry Passport
    04-16-16 10:55 AM
    If you return a new phone to shopblackberry, you will get a refurb back. Buying from shopblackberry is a pain. I recommend you return it and buy another SE the off of Amazon. Make sure you are buying from amazon directly. If you have any issues within a few weeks, you'll be able to exchange it for a new one. You will have to pay return shipping to shopblackberry, but it's a small price to escape their totally poor buying experience.

Shopblackberry is poorly run.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by rdifiori; 04-16-16 at 12:33 PM.
    04-16-16 11:08 AM
    I may return as well, hating the phantom reboots
    The browser is garbage,how do you disable java script...?
    Had the phone reboot several times cause of the security issue.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-16 10:29 AM
30 12