It's a business device

Posted via CB10
    09-01-17 04:00 PM
    It doesnt sound like the passport is the phone for the needs that you mentioned. While it is nice and a lot of people like it. OS10 is not something I think application specific needs will get to there expectations. I have never used whatsapp I have only heard it was secure. Asking friends to convert to BBM has not been a sucess for me haha. The Hub is nice, I have landed a few jobs I think because of it. its available in android though as a trial. They will run apks fairly well I had skype and messenger lite working perfectly. Personally I would not want to miss the chance and would likely get.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-17 04:06 PM
    Cool that you chose to buy the Passport.

I'm kind of in the same boat. I saw a lady on the train with an SE and thought, damn I miss my Classic. Even though I know BB10 is dead, there's still a draw to that keyboard.

I read on my phone and communicate [long emails] a lot and the only app I use everyday is Duolingo. I already checked and Japanese isn't available for BB10, but I can use my ipod or sit at my computer, so that's not really an issue.

I want the SE, but I have a mint condition Classic already. Ha.

The problem I'm having is finding a reputable place to purchase a NEW Passport. There are too many iffy people selling "new" SEs on ebay and that makes me wary.

I'll probably find a good seller or lurk the forum to see if anything pops up in the next few months.
    09-01-17 06:22 PM
    Several have bought the new SE from hong Kong here and reported legit good source. That ebay seller is the best source I know for a new one.

Sent from one of my SE Passports using BB10 superior software.
    09-02-17 08:55 AM
    Who is it?
    09-02-17 03:51 PM
    Is there a native Telegram app on BB10? I searched on appworld.blackberry.com and it doesn't seem to exist?
    There is but it's not worth the effort. Just get it from the play store or go to APK Mirror and grab it from there. Works great
    09-05-17 05:05 PM
    Cool that you chose to buy the Passport.

I'm kind of in the same boat. I saw a lady on the train with an SE and thought, damn I miss my Classic. Even though I know BB10 is dead, there's still a draw to that keyboard.

I read on my phone and communicate [long emails] a lot and the only app I use everyday is Duolingo. I already checked and Japanese isn't available for BB10, but I can use my ipod or sit at my computer, so that's not really an issue.

I want the SE, but I have a mint condition Classic already. Ha.

The problem I'm having is finding a reputable place to purchase a NEW Passport. There are too many iffy people selling "new" SEs on ebay and that makes me wary.

I'll probably find a good seller or lurk the forum to see if anything pops up in the next few months.
    Amazon has great return policy
    09-05-17 06:01 PM
    The passport SE is simply amazing. That is why I bought 3 new ones more as spares.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-17 02:04 PM
    Dont buy Passport! More and more apps are being shut down! Is what I have been experiencing withmine!

Posted via CB10
    09-09-17 10:57 PM
    I use blackberry passport and is the best phone I ever had. Blackberry os10 is the best os

Posted via CB10
    09-10-17 03:21 AM
    I bought one yesterday.

As for apps, I hardly use them, so that's not an issue at all. My ipod can take care of the few that I do use. I want my phone to be communication device, not an entertainment center. So far I'm enjoying my Classic for just that.
    09-10-17 03:26 AM
    Just an update, I finally got to play with my new Passport and am glad that I bought it. Originally I thought I'd hate the keyboard, but it's not that bad. The spacebar could be bigger and the keys a bit more "clacky," but that's minor. The browser is much faster than my old Classic, even on the most laggy forum I visit frequently.

The only problem I have is the width of it, but it's no big deal. I'll get used to holding it like a hamburger eventually.
    09-17-17 06:18 PM
    Buy the passport. I've owned the classic..passport...priv..classic again and now BlackBerry leap...I have a unlimited text plan so I could care less about what's app. I'm not going to leave the best OS ever made because what's app stops working.....

BlackBerry for life

Posted via CB10
    09-17-17 08:01 PM
    There's an app called QBrowser Pro that works very well better than the native browser for most Web pages. It's a $1.99 and worth it imho.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-17 09:41 PM
    There's an app called QBrowser Pro that works very well better than the native browser for most Web pages. It's a $1.99 and worth it imho.

Posted via CB10
    before i buy this, can you confirm whether it is capable of searching, and responding to kijiji ads? my two current browswers make that process very painful or impossible. (long delay when typing, captcha partly obscured)

Posted via CBX
    09-18-17 08:31 AM
    before i buy this, can you confirm whether it is capable of searching, and responding to kijiji ads? my two current browswers make that process very painful or impossible. (long delay when typing, captcha partly obscured)

Posted via CBX
    I have never used kijiji before this evening but I see what you mean. Typing my email took a while and the captcha was partly obscured. Bummer!

Posted via CB10
    09-18-17 08:24 PM
    I use Kijiji on my passport many times. I have it saved on my home screen.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-17 09:46 PM
    I’m looking to buy a red edition passport for no more than $150 US depending on the condition. Looking to get back into Blackberry.
    02-26-18 02:54 PM
    I’m looking to buy a red edition passport for no more than $150 US depending on the condition. Looking to get back into Blackberry.
    Will this be your main phone or just a hobby device? A lot of BB10 services will shut down by the end of next year and you shouldn't expect more than maintenance updates (if any).

If you need a new phone and want it to be a BlackBerry with a keyboard I'd recommend the Keyone or waiting for BB Mobile's 2018 lineup (it runs on Android).
    02-26-18 03:39 PM
    It will be hobby device. I have 2 other android devices and 1 is my main.
    02-26-18 04:01 PM
70 123