It were shipments to operators and retailers at best

Posted via CB10
    Just to add: BlackBerry used to do the same thing (past tense), where now they don't count it unless it activated.
    Otherwise they'd report any large orders, like they did with the Z10 million unit order.
    11-05-14 01:29 PM
    Meaning what, Iphones are languishing in warehouses to be taken for a loss in future quarters? If Apple is counting revenue when its sold to distributors/retailers and those distributors/retailers are counting revenues when its sold to the consumer a few days/weeks later does it really matter?.
    Actually go to a carrier store in the USA and try and buy one, especially the 64 gb and 128 gb models. Last weekend the closest we could get was 2 week shipment on the 6 and 4 weeks on the 6+ on AT&T.
    11-05-14 01:58 PM
    I don't think it is right to compare Iphone sale to BlackBerry Passport sale. Apple has so many stores in the USA and around the world plus carriers. Passport sale through BlackBerry.com and Amazon.com and a few places around the world. That's it!
    bigjman likes this.
    11-05-14 02:48 PM
    How do you know the amount?

Getting that Dapper and Dashing Black-suited Passport
    11-05-14 03:07 PM
    I ordered a black and white Z30 for my brother and sister, a pink Q5 for my mom. For Christmas I'm thinking of getting a Passport for myself and a Classic for my Dad. Taking advantage of the sale and doing my part to help the turnaround of this ship and proud of it!

Getting that Dapper and Dashing Black-suited Passport
    11-05-14 03:16 PM
    1765 available. Wow, I'm surprised that ShopBB actually has supply for a couple days/weeks!
    11-05-14 03:50 PM
    Ughhh, that is a pain....you would think a Canadian (?) company could handle Canadian orders/returns! Thanks for the info - hopefully mine arrives in good condition.
    Relax and have a Tim Hortons coffee. I ordered my in October and it was a good batch. Loving my Blackberry Passport and its running smoothly.
    11-05-14 03:51 PM
    A batch always has defects..just depends what is the ratio of good to defects. And getting a defective one is always random.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport - 10.3.0.908 - WIND Mobile
    11-05-14 04:03 PM
  9. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Mine works perfectly!.. been using it here for five weeks now... via Shopblackberry.com...

Enjoy your passports!!

Tokyo

Posted via CB10
    11-05-14 04:06 PM
    Mine works perfectly!.. been using it here for five weeks now... via Shopblackberry.com...

Enjoy your passports!!

Tokyo

Posted via CB10
    We all know yours works perfectly already..

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport - 10.3.0.908 - WIND Mobile
    sentimentGX4 and unbreakablej like this.
    11-05-14 04:11 PM
    Ya the issue is they use SmartPost. Dont know what SmartPost is jus google it and read the reviews. SmartPost is most likely the worst way to ship. Im waiting a week for mine IF it doesnt get lost in transit
    11-05-14 04:12 PM
    Ya the issue is they use SmartPost. Dont know what SmartPost is jus google it and read the reviews. SmartPost is most likely the worst way to ship. Im waiting a week for mine IF it doesnt get lost in transit
    I have a phone coming and it was shipped yesterday by Fed Ex and suppose to arrive today before 5pm PST
    11-05-14 04:28 PM
    It were shipments to operators and retailers at best

Posted via CB10
    Why don't you try to visit those retailers and distributors and see if they have any..the 6 is sold out everywhere
    11-05-14 05:57 PM
    I don't think it is right to compare Iphone sale to BlackBerry Passport sale. Apple has so many stores in the USA and around the world plus carriers. Passport sale through BlackBerry.com and Amazon.com and a few places around the world. That's it!
    Everyone here seem to compare the PP to the iphone on everything expect sales because it is embarassing
    11-05-14 05:59 PM
    I loveeee my BlackBerry passport so much I bought two
    Huge Supply of BlackBerry Passport Now Available at ShopBlackBerry.com.-img_20141031_134746.jpg

BBM: 2BE320B5 IG: iinkmywholebodiie
    11-05-14 06:07 PM
    Bought one today for my wife. I can't wait to give it to her! Hopefully I can get one as well before the end of the year.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-14 06:32 PM
  17. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    I loveeee my BlackBerry passport so much I bought two
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141031_134746.jpg 
Views:	3476 
Size:	86.9 KB 
ID:	312400

BBM: 2BE320B5 IG: iinkmywholebodiie
    awesome ... i would like to add the White Passport when it comes out to match my awesome black one! lol ....
    11-05-14 06:33 PM
    FedEx Smartpost=FedEx+hand-off to USPS for delivery. The package is trackable throughout its journey.
    11-05-14 07:31 PM
    Fantastic! This will make a lot of people happy. Such a great phone SPREAD THE LOVE!
    11-05-14 07:55 PM
    Meaning what, Iphones are languishing in warehouses to be taken for a loss in future quarters? If Apple is counting revenue when its sold to distributors/retailers and those distributors/retailers are counting revenues when its sold to the consumer a few days/weeks later does it really matter?.
    Apple has already locked in those sales. It's the distributor/retailers that will have those warehouse issues. Sprint signed a contract for $15 billion worth of iPhones over 5 years. Their former CEO estimated that after four years they would break even... hasn't happened yet and it's probably one of the reasons why he's gone and Sprint is aggressively selling the iPhone 6 with an exclusive plan.
    11-05-14 08:31 PM
    FedEx Smartpost=FedEx+hand-off to USPS for delivery. The package is trackable throughout its journey.
    This works out nicely since USPS has better access to many buildings than FedEx.
    11-05-14 08:34 PM
    Ordered mine on Monday & received it today before 5pm
    11-05-14 09:28 PM
    Everyone here seem to compare the PP to the iphone on everything expect sales because it is embarassing
    When BB cease to exist you will be a very bored guy, I dont even know what are you doing in these forums.
    11-05-14 09:29 PM
    Now that the device is stocked in all major online retailers, it will be interesting to see if the passport's sale can maintain its initial frenzy sales momentum.

Seeing by the phone has not been sold out in a couple of days, are we already experiencing a demand drop off? (I hope not.)

Posted via CB10
    11-05-14 09:52 PM
    Now that the device is stocked in all major online retailers, it will be interesting to see if the passport's sale can maintain its initial frenzy sales momentum.

Seeing by the phone has not been sold out in a couple of days, are we already experiencing a demand drop off? (I hope not.)

Posted via CB10
    Look on the bright side, demand drop-off means that lower prices are that much closer! Democratization of the BlackBerry Passport!

Z-30 / STA100-5 / 10.3.0.1418 / T-Mobile USA
    11-05-14 10:51 PM
193 ... 23456 ...