Hi Guys,

Figured I'd come here since BlackBerry support (and not the fools at Tier 1, some people up the chain) have been useless in this major issue on my Passport.

Running the factory OS, no leaks or anything, but for the 2 months, every time I wake up, no messages on my exchange account seem to have come in overnight. There are plenty from my gmail account, but nada on exchange. If I send myself a test on exchange, it doesn't show as sending, or send, or as an incoming email a few seconds later. Nada.

Going to my iOS devices, sure enough, the test is there, along with 5-10 emails from exchange that have come in overnight. Thinking the phone is just having a bad day, do the Hub swipe to restart, and a full power down and restart. Nada.

Here's the crazy thing: THE EXCHANGE EMAILS SHOW UP IN BLEND. The BlackBerry knows they're there somehow, but Hub refuses to show them, no matter how many tests I sent myself.

Here's the good news: about 1-2 hours after I wake up, the emails decide to show up. This ONLY happens at night after I got to sleep; at no time during the day do I ever lose exchange emails in Hub.

One more tidbit, if I delete the Exchange account when I'm missing emails, and try to re-add it, I get this error message. Hub Stops Responding on Exchange Account-img_20140911_081442.png. Eventually it will re-add it, but not worth the headache because the issue comes back the next day.

Why I say BlackBerry has been useless in this, is because they've acknowledged the issue going back months, but the answer has been "I think this is fixed in 10.3.1". That doesn't help me with no release date, let alone the issue getting worse and taking longer and longer each time to remedy itself. Pretty glaring oversight for them not to even release a maintenance release to 10.3.0 to fix.

Any ideas from the community here?

Final note: leaks on the Passport have been tried, including up to 10.3.1.733 (BB Gold Beta release candidate), but too many bugs.

Thanks all.
    01-31-15 11:29 AM
    This happens to me as well. Sometime between midnight and 8 am they just have this huge delay. And sometimes when they do come in you can't open them, file them or delete them.

Posted via CB10
    01-31-15 04:19 PM
    This happens to me as well. Sometime between midnight and 8 am they just have this huge delay. And sometimes when they do come in you can't open them, file them or delete them.

Posted via CB10
    I'm not alone!!!

Posted via CB10
    01-31-15 08:40 PM

Posted via CB10
    If I can ask, how many days do you have your Exchange account set to sync?

Posted via CB10
    02-01-15 09:41 AM