Let's say I delete an email from my Gmail which has just arrived, even after some time has passed, that email would still be there in my hub and marked as unread.

If I read the email on my Gmail on my computer. I'd like it to sync and also be marked as read on my Passport.

This does happen only if I manually hit the Refresh button on the hub but this gets annoying.

Is there a way to have that refresh automatically every X amount of minutes for example?

This is not a convenience but it's rather stupid for me having to manage the emails both on my phone and on my PC

Yes I did put the setting in the Hub that when I delete an email it deletes it both from the phone and the server but this isn't working

Any suggestions?
    09-07-15 05:14 PM
    Interesting. Works perfectly for me with both of my Gmail email accounts. I have refresh set at 15 min, but I sometimes manually refresh and everything syncs fine. I'm sure that someone will have a technical answer/fix for you soon......

BlackBerryaholic by choice.
    09-07-15 06:11 PM
    Let's say I delete an email from my Gmail which has just arrived, even after some time has passed, that email would still be there in my hub and marked as unread.

If I read the email on my Gmail on my computer. I'd like it to sync and also be marked as read on my Passport.

This does happen only if I manually hit the Refresh button on the hub but this gets annoying.

Is there a way to have that refresh automatically every X amount of minutes for example?
    Go to Settings > Accounts. Choose your Gmail account > Email.
    Scroll down and enable "Use push if supported".
    Right below that, set your "Sync interval" as desired. This is how often read/unread, delete, flag status is synced between the server and your device.
    jamesharmeling and anischab like this.
    09-07-15 09:21 PM
    Same here!!!
    But also, when I delete an email on my passport doesn't delete on the browser. Neither marked as read message those that I read on my passport.
    How can I fix this?
    03-14-16 07:31 PM
    Same here!!!
    But also, when I delete an email on my passport doesn't delete on the browser. Neither marked as read message those that I read on my passport.
    How can I fix this?
    Go into hub settings --> Display and Actions --> Turn on Delete Message Confirmation (Optional). And for "Delete On", choose Prompt or both or hub only. My guess your setting was set to Delete On Hub only.

Also, is your Gmail set to IMAP? IMAP will sync both ways. If still can't work, try deleting the account, and re-add it again.
    03-14-16 07:52 PM
    Yes my gmail it is setup to IMAP.
    Yes "Delete On was on Hub Only" I just change it.
    Going to give it a try.
    Thank you for you advice!!
    03-14-16 07:58 PM
    Don't forget to reboot or hard reboot (volume keys) after you change the setting. Although it is not necessary.. =)
    03-14-16 08:06 PM
    I have a passport silver edition. pressing volume keys to reboot doesn't work. pressing and holding power key does.
    Any other way to perform this operation?
    03-15-16 01:37 PM
    I have a passport silver edition. pressing volume keys to reboot doesn't work. pressing and holding power key does.
    Any other way to perform this operation?
    You'd need to HOLD both volume up and down key for about 10 seconds. Hold them until the screen goes blank, keep holding them until the word "BLACKBERRY" and the logo appears on screen.
    03-15-16 09:43 PM
    Do you know anything about snap? The interface to dowload android apps?
    I have done the following...

I have BB Passport Silver Edition. After installation and restart the BB, I went to install an app from snap. However, no app downloads from snap. I cannot see any download progress or app installed.
    Does anyone know if snap is support on 10.3.2?
    Do I'm missing something in the installation process?
    03-15-16 10:45 PM