a few months ago the usb charging port on my passport had to be replaced. for some reason blackberry repair reset my phone. and my hub has been acting screwy ever since.
    the main issues all seem to be hub related:

HUB goes blank: can't see any messages, they pop up every once in a while but stays blank most of the time.

Slow messages: my messages, like texts, come in slow as hell. the notification will sound but I can't see them. Emails are coming in hours after they have been recieved

It is taking forever for my device to charge, especially in the car using a blackberry brand car charger.

I have restored my phone 3 times since getting it back and it keeps doing it. anyone have any suggestions or know what the problem may be?

it just seems like ever since they "repaired" my phone, its been acting horribly. other than the usb port my phone was working perfectly
    06-22-16 11:11 PM
    Sounds like you need to send it back for repair again.
    06-22-16 11:17 PM
    I hope I wouldn't have to send it back. it seems like a software issue.
    06-22-16 11:22 PM
    Although some of your problems sound like they could be software issues, taking forever for the device to charge sounds more like a continuing hardware issue.
    06-23-16 08:00 AM