I was waiting for this icon to return! Anyone else feel the same?

Anything that makes one handed use on the passport a bit easier is good!
    01-09-15 07:01 PM
    I personally hate it. Why did BlackBerry even bring the hub icon. Why does one even need it.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-15 07:09 PM
    I personally hate it. Why did BlackBerry even bring the hub icon. Why does one even need it.

Posted via CB10
    Agreed, swiping up and right is awesome!
    01-09-15 07:54 PM
    Have or don't have is doesn't matter for me since I always swipe lol

Posted via CB10
    01-09-15 07:57 PM

Posted via CB10
    Well, I'm new to blackberry so I may be missing something, but hitting the Hub icon will take you to the 'top' directory in the Hub. Swiping to the right will take you to the previously selected account in the hub. This seems like a very useful way to quickly get back to the top of the hub.
    01-09-15 08:00 PM
    Well, I'm new to blackberry so I may be missing something, but hitting the Hub icon will take you to the 'top' directory in the Hub. Swiping to the right will take you to the previously selected account in the hub. This seems like a very useful way to quickly get back to the top of the hub.
    I swipe up, right... then hit 't' on my keyboard and get to the top, it is super simple and requires no effort.
    01-09-15 08:14 PM
    I swipe up, right... then hit 't' on my keyboard and get to the top, it is super simple and requires no effort.
    Sorry, I don't follow. Hitting 'T' only brings me to the top of the current email account (or whatever other account I had previously drilled down to). It doesn't go up a directory (so to speak) and bring me to the root 'Blackberry Hub'.

Try it. Select a particular email account from the Hub so it only shows messages from that account. The go back to the the home screen by swiping up (or to the left). When you swipe right again it will still be on the previous email account and hitting 'T' only brings you to the top of that email account.

It would be cool if there was a gesture that brings you to the top of the hub.
    01-09-15 08:22 PM
    In 10.3.1, holding the 'm' key takes you to the top of the hub... same function as the homescreen icon.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-15 08:31 PM
    Sorry, I don't follow. Hitting 'T' only brings me to the top of the current email account (or whatever other account I had previously drilled down to). It doesn't go up a directory (so to speak) and bring me to the root 'Blackberry Hub'.

Try it. Select a particular email account from the Hub so it only shows messages from that account. The go back to the the home screen by swiping up (or to the left). When you swipe right again it will still be on the previous email account and hitting 'T' only brings you to the top of that email account.

It would be cool if there was a gesture that brings you to the top of the hub.
    I see what you're saying now, I don't use the hub that way so it doesn't matter to me, but that's cool that it's been added in 10.3.1 as King Benny has mentioned
    01-09-15 08:43 PM
    I'm good either way. I've never hated an icon before.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    01-09-15 08:47 PM
    I was waiting for this icon to return! Anyone else feel the same?

Anything that makes one handed use on the passport a bit easier is good!
    I think I know how to resolve your issue. If you swipe up and to the right it will bring you to the last account you were viewing ie email. Now you? Can swipe the bottom bar to the right and you can now select any other account or the hub.

Posted via CB10 with my powerful Passport
    01-09-15 08:51 PM
    Damn I never realized the icon did that!

From the very beginning with 10.1 it was always one of my gripes with the Hub where as you noted, you taken back to your last used account instead of the universal hub.

I read somewhere though that with the new OS versions you'll get an option to set a length of time to refresh the hub so when you peek and flow into it, it'll be automatically back at the universal view if so desired.

#CB10 #WorkWide
    01-09-15 10:51 PM
    I hardly ever use it, though I'd rather have it available and not use it than not have it available.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-15 12:04 AM
    Damn I never realized the icon did that!

From the very beginning with 10.1 it was always one of my gripes with the Hub where as you noted, you taken back to your last used account instead of the universal hub.

I read somewhere though that with the new OS versions you'll get an option to set a length of time to refresh the hub so when you peek and flow into it, it'll be automatically back at the universal view if so desired.

#CB10 #WorkWide
    I think in 10.3.1 it does eventually resets to the global hub after a certain period of time without you going into it.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-15 12:20 AM
    I hate all icons. I am a revolutionary.

Posted via CB10 with my BlackBerry Passport
    01-10-15 02:56 AM

Posted via CB10
    Some people prefer to use an icon. Choice is good.

Posted via CB10 using my Passport
    01-10-15 03:51 PM
    Never used the icon but nothing wrong with having a choice.

NewsFlash! The highest rankin g American citizen is using a BlackBerry
    01-11-15 06:53 AM