Hi all,
    I'm looking to pull the trigger on a passport. I have the z10 and Q10. Both are really sturdy and reliable phones. I wear my phones on a holster and travel quite a bit. I know the OS is solid and i'm definitely a believer in Blackberry. Especially when I'm at the airport and see nothing but white cables plugged into the outlets and I'm still running with 50% plus battery at 6pm.

I like the square blackberry's look better than the AT&T version, but the whole "screen lift" thing has me a little concerned. All you people who have been using them for the last couple months, How is yours holding up? I typically will go at least a year and a half before I upgrade or grab a new phone. The At&t looks a bit more well built, but is a little more "generic" looking to me. What has your experience with build quality been?
    01-16-15 06:14 PM
    Have had mine since early October. No issues with the screen or otherwise.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    01-16-15 06:36 PM
    Same here. Had it since launch no problems with build quality as of yet! Pull that trigger!!!

Posted via CB10
    01-16-15 06:38 PM
    I've had mine over 3 months with no problems.
    01-16-15 07:06 PM
    Have mine since October, no hardware related problems at all!

Posted from the 'Classy' Classic!
    01-16-15 07:14 PM
    I'm one of the few that has had issues with two. Both were deemed defective, and we're also early builds. It worked out fine though because I was able to switch because of warranty. My point of that is if I got a used one off kijiji, I wouldn't have been able to return. The one I have now is absolutely perfect and I also have the official holster which I like.
    Just get one from a reputable seller and enjoy.
    01-16-15 07:40 PM
    I've had mine for a week and a half. I was a little leary about the form factor, but I have to say that I'm finding it to be a productivity power house.

I love being able to find things in meetings like important emails, attachments and files before the people who have their laptops do.

Assistant is great, calendar and the Hub are all saving me time and effort at work. I'm already thinking that it would be hard to live without it.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-15 07:47 PM
    In Mexico atm on hols and conducting my business from here with a 3gb data plan from Telcel. The Passport has replaced my Lenovo laptop. This device is perfect for the business professional or consumer alike!

Posted by my fabulous Passport
    01-16-15 07:53 PM
    Love mine. Had to wait at least a month past official release, but no problems at all. It's my pocket sized laptop.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-15 08:06 PM
    No issues here and I'm a very heavy user. I treat it as an expensive piece of equipment. I don't look for flaws nor do I have time or agenda to do as much.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-15 08:18 PM
    Had mine since late October and no screen lifting, bad keys or any other problem. Excellent device!
    01-16-15 08:44 PM
    Holding up GREAT!

Had it once it became available , no issues.
    01-16-15 10:11 PM
    This things a beast! Think about what Batman would use as a phone and that's what you'll get with the Passport. It's only missing a grappling hook.

Don't let the horror stories scare you. It's the same ratio as restaurant reviews. 90% of the people who had bad experiences will post about it whereas only 10% of the positive experiences will be shared. (*Also, 98 percent of statistics are entirely made up much like this one was but you get the point!)

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    01-16-15 10:18 PM
    Been using mine since November, and no major issues other than SD card. Didn't like my original one..have switched and no issues since. Would purchase again without hesitation. Only thing I would say is it takes about a week to get used to, from there no turning back. This is an excellent device.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-15 10:26 PM
    No problems whatsoever since Nov. Takes a while to get used to the size though. I had a Q10 that developed double typing in 2 months, no such issue with the Passport...so far (touch wood).

Posted via CB10
    01-16-15 10:45 PM
    Had mine since October 2014, not a single hardware issue whatsoever. Happy!

From my mighty PassPort
    01-16-15 11:12 PM
    Had mine since launch and it's been great. No problems here.

Passport on AT&T
    01-16-15 11:28 PM
    Thanks for the positive replies everyone, it just reinforced the fact that I need to get one of these badboys. Long live blackberry!

Posted via CB10
    01-17-15 01:25 AM
    Went from Q10 to Passport two months ago. No complaints. Great device.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-15 01:32 AM
    Happy to say that I have had mine since October and there are no issues (knock on wood) so far.
    It works like a charm and I am happy with it.
    The width gets in the way a bit.
    01-18-15 05:05 PM
    Have it for a weeks now and went From a case to naked again because its such a Lovely sturdy device!

Posted via CB10
    01-18-15 05:21 PM
    Hi all,
    I'm looking to pull the trigger on a passport. I have the z10 and Q10. Both are really sturdy and reliable phones. I wear my phones on a holster and travel quite a bit. I know the OS is solid and i'm definitely a believer in Blackberry. Especially when I'm at the airport and see nothing but white cables plugged into the outlets and I'm still running with 50% plus battery at 6pm.

I like the square blackberry's look better than the AT&T version, but the whole "screen lift" thing has me a little concerned. All you people who have been using them for the last couple months, How is yours holding up? I typically will go at least a year and a half before I upgrade or grab a new phone. The At&t looks a bit more well built, but is a little more "generic" looking to me. What has your experience with build quality been?
    I use mine like a beast and still looks brand new! Zero issues! I'm with Rogers Wireless and their LTE coverage for me is also amazing!
    You'll lovvvve how responsive the device is! It will power thru your busy day seemlessly!

Posted via CB10
    01-19-15 07:27 AM
    Coming from iphone 6 plus. I'm in love with my pp.

Only missing youtubing and spare time browsing

Posted via CB10
    01-19-15 07:32 AM