I take it that you must have upgraded to 10.3.3 without leaving the device to stand for 24 hours, or without backing up your data, and then resetting the phone. Very rarely have I ever had problems with tabs disappearing. Admittedly, an upgrade shouldn't have to be painful or complicated, so that's a fault on BlackBerry's behalf right there.
    I'm not sure tbh, it was a while back. What type of reset do you mean?

Posted via CB10
    08-12-17 01:14 PM
    Regarding the native browser, I think some sites are not correctly designed for mobiles even when they offer a mobile version. I experienced some problems with random sites, and the issues are still there if I open them with Chrome or Polaris...
    Believe it or not many sites are STILL checking browser agent strings. And they often screw it up (deliberately? )
    One example is that we'll known site /. At some point it broke browsing on the stock BB10 browser. But it's not BlackBerry fault. If you just change the browser agent string on even desktop Firefox or any other browser to include BB10 in the string, it breaks the same way. And use a BB10 browser with the string changed to some other browser and it works fine.
    They are not the only ones, I've found many sites that are magically "unbroken" once I stop identifying my browser as being from BB10.
    G_Unit MVP likes this.
    08-13-17 12:45 AM
    Believe it or not many sites are STILL checking browser agent strings. And they often screw it up (deliberately? )
    One example is that we'll known site /. At some point it broke browsing on the stock BB10 browser. But it's not BlackBerry fault. If you just change the browser agent string on even desktop Firefox or any other browser to include BB10 in the string, it breaks the same way. And use a BB10 browser with the string changed to some other browser and it works fine.
    They are not the only ones, I've found many sites that are magically "unbroken" once I stop identifying my browser as being from BB10.
    I couldn't agree more!
    08-13-17 08:23 AM
    I'm not sure tbh, it was a while back. What type of reset do you mean?

Posted via CB10
    Likely a factory reset.
    08-13-17 02:00 PM
    How do you stop identifying your browser as from BB10? If you don't mind me asking guys

BOOMessaging from My Red Blackberry Passport
    08-20-17 11:16 AM
    How do you stop identifying your browser as from BB10? If you don't mind me asking guys

With Browsie Browser, I put the user agent to Firefox instead of BB10.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-17 05:42 AM
    Is Browsie Browser still good and better than Stock Browser? I heard a lot of comments so I am not sure. Thank you for the suggestion before! Really appreciate it sir!

08-25-17 10:50 AM
    Can someone share the browsie .bar file? Huehue

Posted with my  BlackBerry Passport SE™
    08-25-17 11:19 AM
    Can someone share the browsie .bar file? Huehue

Posted with my  BlackBerry Passport SE
    Bar files can't be extracted.
    08-25-17 11:33 AM
    Is Browsie Browser still good and better than Stock Browser? I heard a lot of comments so I am not sure. Thank you for the suggestion before! Really appreciate it sir!

It's the stock browser with some (nice) added functions, absorb that as you will.
    08-25-17 12:34 PM
    Bar files can't be extracted.
    I was just joking xD but now jokes aside, is there any way to backup the apps onto the pc without creating a full image? Since some apps like Fasttube are disappearing and only reachable through it's old link, it would be nice to backup some (paid) apps just in case BBW or the apps will get shut down

08-25-17 01:15 PM
    I was just joking xD but now jokes aside, is there any way to backup the apps onto the pc without creating a full image? Since some apps like Fasttube are disappearing and only reachable through it's old link, it would be nice to backup some (paid) apps just in case BBW or the apps will get shut down

Posted with my  BlackBerry Passport SE
    If you can get the abortion that is Link to work, you can selectively backup and install apps to a device with the same BBID.
    08-25-17 03:14 PM
    If you can get the abortion that is Link to work, you can selectively backup and install apps to a device with the same BBID.
    Thanks I try that. Link didn't work on win8 but after setting up Blend and having both opened together the backup suddenly started to work lol

08-25-17 03:37 PM
    has anyone found a browser that works with kijiji?

Posted via CBX
    09-18-17 08:55 AM
    It has a browser built in--minimal but fast.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks forgot about that. Saved as a bookmark. !!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from one of my SE Passports using BB10 superior software.
    09-18-17 03:20 PM
    Installed Lightning web browser. Damn good! 👍

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/anthon...-apk-download/

 Q10 SQN100-5/10.3.3.2049 T-Mobile with Wi-Fi calling
    09-18-17 05:32 PM
    polarity is based on lightning and it was still useless

Posted via CBX
    09-18-17 05:39 PM
42 12