I just bought the app Home Screen Plus for $2.99 and now I just want to uninstall it. It crashes every time and I already hate it!!!! I just deleted it but the SuperBar is still there. I reseted my Passport and... the superBar is still there!!!!!! Even when I already deleted the app.
    Please, somebody tell me how to uninstall it totally.
    12-30-14 10:14 PM
    Go into your app manager and delete and close from there.
    12-30-14 10:16 PM
    The super bar really is not there, all you have to do is change your wallpaper and it will be gone.

Posted via CB10
    howarmat likes this.
    12-30-14 10:24 PM
    It took me 2 days of scouring online and doing all kinds of tests with my Z30 but I finally got it. If you disable all the security settings of the program then go to settings -> display -> select home screen wallpaper and just reset your wallpaper it will make all the homescreen plus related stuff go away. I think they just made up some kind of code that embeds itself into wallpaper and once you sever the app from the shared files and replace the wallpaper it goes back to normal. Then go ahead and remove the app.

I tried to remove it every other way possible and used external apps such as CCleaner, ghost commander etc. and they simply couldn't find the app either when it was installed or when that skin was left. What a horrible experience, BB should really keep apps like that out of their ecosystem, I almost resorted to a security wipe to get rid of it!
    09-16-15 08:01 AM