Hi Team,

Do we have any method or app to check the last successful login attempts..???

Regards,
    RS.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-15 03:14 AM
    Are you looking for the last successful attempt for the device itself (via the device password), or for a specific account that you have set up on your device?

As far as I am aware, there is no way to track log in attempts for the device itself. For specific e-mail or social media accounts you can typically view log in attempts through their respective web pages -- for example, on Facebook you can view log in sessions via Settings > Security and then expand the Where you're logged in section. Other service providers offer similar functionality, you'll have to look through their settings/security pages to find the exact locations though.
    04-27-15 08:33 AM
    Yups I am looking for an app or log of successful login attempts on device. I already have one setup for Facebook and hotmail.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-15 06:59 AM
    Can you explain why you want to know this and maybe somebody can come up with a solution.

Are you looking for unsuccessful unlock attempts or just how many times the device has been unlocked?

Posted via CB10
    04-29-15 08:46 AM
    If somebody else is trying to log into my Passport, it would be really awkward because I'm always with my Passport. With four hands trying to access the device at once, would get a little crowded.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-15 06:11 PM
    The only way somebody could possibly log into my BlackBerry is if they were a sneaky little elf and tried while I'm sleeping, magically.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-15 06:20 PM