Hello, is there any possibility to stop security wipe?

I had some issue with last OS and I was not able to connect my phone to computer (I use MAC) etc. So I decided to install newer version of OS. But Sachesi couldnt detect my BB over USB (I tried probably everything in configuration...) so I wanted to hard reset to factory settings.
    Not possible as Link couldnt connect via USB..

So I decided to do security wipe. Its ongoing for 10hrs and its "only" 93% and each % takes longer and longer...
    I was able to get hold on windows pc and wanted to use autoloader, but since the phone is in secure wipe mode it can not connect via USB...
    I tried to restart phone once at begininig but it continued the security wipe (faster than before, but then it was slow again..). So I dont want to do that again, unless there is some special restart which stops wipe

Now I know I made stupid decision with security wipe, but I would need my phone soon for work. Is there any chance to stop this or do I have to look for alternate phone until this will be finished one day...?

Thank you
    03-20-16 01:11 PM
    Try a app super wiper...install on pc and clik wipe

Posted via CB10
    03-20-16 01:43 PM
    I recently went through the same issue with my passport. After starting the wipe I waited 6 days, it never went past 99%. I got tired of waiting and did some searching here.

Most people suggested to turn off phone, connect to a pc open up Link and do a software reload. Did this and now phone is back up and running.

Posted via CB10
    pdmk likes this.
    03-20-16 01:49 PM
    Use autoloader...its simple for 3minutes wipe

Posted via CB10
    03-20-16 01:51 PM
    I recently went through the same issue with my passport. After starting the wipe I waited 6 days, it never went past 99%. I got tired of waiting and did some searching here.

Most people suggested to turn off phone, connect to a pc open up Link and do a software reload. Did this and now phone is back up and running.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you! Now sure why but before when I hold power button it just restarted, now it turned off and link was able to detect it and software update is running!

Thanks again, 10 internets for you
    03-20-16 01:55 PM

Thanks for that reminder. I got frustrated after 24 hours. It was at about 80% after overnight wiping. But, from then every increment seemed smaller and to take longer. A search got me to this thread and your reply. I think the whole thing took me 15 minutes. And most of that was the upgrade download. Thanks.
    04-04-16 12:24 AM