Here is my homescreen of the SE that I show to people when they start talking Apps.

How Sad:(-img_20150925_123210.png

That talk finishes immediately and we start talking about the real needs and what BB10 is really all about.

At some point people will run out of ideas and just argue that the PP is to huge. Which I can accept if honestly said.

Does it helps BlackBerry? I hope so and that's why I keep challenging people around me

Posted via CB10 using a PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2639
    09-25-15 05:36 AM
    Seriously
    If you don't know how to make a folder....than go with a nokia 3310 funny

Posted via CB10
    09-25-15 05:38 AM
    Yeah, my friend bought Q5 and after 5 days he returned it cz he said that he could not understand something like BlackBerry Hub and he didn't like it. He likes what's on iPhone, means you have to open each of communication apps to use them. Which for me ridiculous.

1st I heard that BlackBerry launch new OS. People keep saying "what's special about blackberry VKB?". When blackberry said that it has prediction features, people keep saying "yeah,that features has been on Nokia 3310".
    Since people keep saying bad things about blackberry new OS, I tried to find out what's wrong. When I see the simplicity of blackberry 10, I made an impulsive decision to switch to blackberry 10. Then I didn't regret my decision.

Yeah, even my friends when checking out my phone, they said "why I can't find setting menu on whatsapp or BBM?'.
    They I respond "you need to be smart to use blackberry 10". Then finally I always show them how to find setting menu on whatsapp or BBM.
    When I show them how blackberry keyboard that I can swipe left to delete words, and word flow, they're amazed.

The sad thing is that some people don't really care about efficiency. They only care about apps.
    I bet blackberry 10 will be huge if it has good app ecosystem since the OS alone is amazing.

Samsung X100 - Samsung C210 - Nokia N70 - Nokia 608 - Sony Xperia J - Lumia 620 - Blackberry Z3
    Last edited by dwisetyoaji; 09-25-15 at 06:10 AM.
    09-25-15 05:56 AM
    I used all platforms smartphones and i can say that BB10 is the most user friendly. Just empty your mind and follow the screen what it shows.
    09-25-15 06:02 AM
    I used all platforms smartphones and i can say that BB10 is the most user friendly. Just empty your mind and follow the screen what it shows.
    But it DOESN'T show anything except a matrix of icons. Now you again.
    Last edited by muellerto; 09-25-15 at 07:06 AM.
    09-25-15 06:49 AM
    I think most people who use iPhones are the type that either can't figure things out or who don't want to. They just want to use it. People who like to tinker get Android. I love Windows Phone but like Blackberry, that suffers from it's reputation. I think it's the easiest OS out there to learn too. As for Blackberry, the first time I looked at OS10, I was like, wow, someone will have to teach me this. I managed to learn it in relatively short order but it starts with the desire to learn. There is NO device you will like if you don't take the time to learn how to use it, especially when management says "here, use it". Very common.
    09-25-15 07:01 AM
    There's so many tricks that not many people know about... did you know if you pinch in the hub, it will show unread messages?

Posted via CB10
    Including me hahaha! Thanks for the info

"But I say this to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you;" - Matthew 5:44
    09-25-15 07:09 AM
    Sorry, this just made me laugh. Particularily in the context of the thread calling folks stupid for not grasping BB10 without any instructions or guidance.

Just empty your mind.
    09-25-15 07:10 AM
    There's so many tricks that not many people know about... did you know if you pinch in the hub, it will show unread messages?
    I did know that. This is even configurable. But I never did this because the Pinch gesture is totally unintuitive for that. This is again something they just implemented without thinking about and the user just has to know this. Next time I scratch my a*s*s the Calendar opens. Or was it the Browser?
    09-25-15 07:19 AM
    Here is my homescreen of the SE that I show to people when they start talking Apps.

That talk finishes immediately and we start talking about the real needs and what BB10 is really all about.

At some point people will run out of ideas and just argue that the PP is to huge. Which I can accept if honestly said.

Does it helps BlackBerry? I hope so and that's why I keep challenging people around me
    That's why I have a hard time of letting go of BB10--because it is giving into what I think is really a false perception (as powerful as that may be).

People have been told that "having an app for that" is all that matters, and while that isn't blatantly false, it is really sort of misleading. Meaning, the big picture is about having a device that helps you accomplish things (whatever it is that you want to do), and what the most effective way to do that might be.

I'm not saying that BB10 is THE answer for everyone, but is certainly might be a viable choice for many more people who simply know nothing about it, and have been told that BlackBerry is dead, doesn't make phones anymore, is a joke, etc.

A real shame, but thanks for fighting the good fight.

KAM
    09-25-15 10:17 AM

Posted via CB10
    Yay~ Thank you so much!

Posted via CB10
    09-25-15 11:41 AM
36 12