I was cleaning my screen today and I noticed 5 small, light scratches on my glass. I was pretty pissed about it because I am very careful with my phone. I don't know how to repair it.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 05:21 PM
    You can't repair it. You can only make it worse.
    11-02-14 05:24 PM
    Get a good screen protector and you will never see the light scratches.
    11-02-14 05:29 PM
    You cannot repair it. Only alternative is to buy a new phone.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 05:29 PM
    Get a good screen protector and you will never see the light scratches.
    This. A good screen protector will cover them up.
    11-02-14 05:34 PM
    Thank you all for answer.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 05:35 PM
    I recommend the Phantom Glass screen protector as it not only covers minor scratches, but it is easy to put on, can be used multiple times, leaves no air bubbles, and is basically another layer of Gorilla Glass 3.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 05:42 PM
    Get a good screen protector and if it's still seen then try to get a replacement screen which I don't think is available yet

Z30STA100-3/10.2.1.3289
    11-02-14 05:42 PM
    If you are desperate and want to go down a slightly risky route instead of the screen protector, you can get a uv sterilizer and use it on your screen for between 1-3 minutes it will break the glass down really slowly and the glass will become even, eliminating the scratches.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 06:24 PM
    I was cleaning my screen today and I noticed 5 small, light scratches on my glass. I was pretty pissed about it because I am very careful with my phone. I don't know how to repair it.

Posted via CB10
    Get a Ghost Armor screen protector!

Fills in scratches that are already on the screen while simultaneously protecting you against future scratches (it's a self-healing screen protector that should repair it's future scratches in the protector)

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 06:34 PM

Fills in scratches that are already on the screen while simultaneously protecting you against future scratches (it's a self-healing screen protector that should repair it's future scratches in the protector)

Posted via CB10
    Does this one have the same issue as the OEM screen protector with not fully adhering to the slightly beveled edges of the screen?

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 06:45 PM
    Does this one have the same issue as the OEM screen protector with not fully adhering to the slightly beveled edges of the screen?

Posted via CB10
    I highly doubt it. Totally different style of screen protector, made of very different materials. Ghost armor is more difficult to self apply but they have a ton of locations that will install them for free.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 06:50 PM
    I wonder if you could buff them out with car wax. Could be an absolute disaster though.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 06:55 PM
    I wonder if you could buff them out with car wax. Could be an absolute disaster though.

Posted via CB10
    NO!

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 07:01 PM

Posted via CB10
    I'd highly doubt it.

They didn't finally have an official ghost armor for the Passport until the end of last week and i have yet to have a chance to swing by the mall to get it done.

If it's the same as my past experience with all of my past BlackBerry's, it's a custom material that fits very well on the screen, doesn't have issues adhering and feels amazing while using it.

They install it for you so there's no worries about if you mess it up while installing (if they mess up they just keep taking new sets out until they install it properly, not charging you anything)

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 07:55 PM
    I'd highly doubt it.

They didn't finally have an official ghost armor for the Passport until the end of last week and i have yet to have a chance to swing by the mall to get it done.

If it's the same as my past experience with all of my past BlackBerry's, it's a custom material that fits very well on the screen, doesn't have issues adhering and feels amazing while using it.

They install it for you so there's no worries about if you mess it up while installing (if they mess up they just keep taking new sets out until they install it properly, not charging you anything)

Posted via CB10
    Well, I'm assuming the BlackBerry branded Passport screen protector was also "custom" cut to fit the screen, but I think they made it a millimeter too long on each direction and so the outer edges don't fully adhere due to the beveled edge.

I actually cut off a millimeter or so off one and it works fine now, but,.. I shouldn't really have to do that.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 08:26 PM
    Definitely get a screen protector. It will cover the scratches and you won't notice it anymore

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 08:33 PM
    No screen protector including the oem one will ever cover the bevel edge.
    11-02-14 08:33 PM
    Glad to see that I am not the only one that had issues with the application of the OEM screen protector.

The edges are all open..
    11-02-14 08:34 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yes had this very good my case kept pulling on the side in my pocket so ended pulling it off cuz it wasn't sticking again gonna have it redone

Z30 Beast on Roids..
    11-02-14 08:35 PM
    No screen protector including the oem one will ever cover the bevel edge.
    Exactly, which is why they need to cut it to actually fit within the flat boundaries.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 09:07 PM