Singapore checking in! Whatsupp!!!! Hey you guys managed to install google playstore on your devices? Need help!

Posted via CB10
    Hi Joshua. Yes, I've installed the Google PlayStore onto my black Passport. What difficulties are you facing?

Posted via CB10
    06-24-16 04:32 AM
    Hi Joshua. Yes, I've installed the Google PlayStore onto my black Passport. What difficulties are you facing?

Posted via CB10
    Did you manage to install the singapore maps/ street directory apps? It was perfectly fine when I installed the apps via bb app world, then one fine day, the app couldnt be use anymore.. I tried to install from play store with offline maps, but until now still can't use it perfectly.. everythime I launch the app, there's no map showing, but the spot for the bus stop is all there..

From  PPSE
    06-24-16 05:11 AM
    Did you manage to install the singapore maps/ street directory apps? It was perfectly fine when I installed the apps via bb app world, then one fine day, the app couldnt be use anymore.. I tried to install from play store with offline maps, but until now still can't use it perfectly.. everythime I launch the app, there's no map showing, but the spot for the bus stop is all there..

From  PPSE
    I don't use any of the apps mentioned. For Maps, I use both BlackBerry Maps, and a free BB10 offline mapping app called NavFree, which works similarly to HERE Maps.

Hope that helps!

Posted via CB10
    06-24-16 08:43 PM
    I don't use any of the apps mentioned. For Maps, I use both BlackBerry Maps, and a free BB10 offline mapping app called NavFree, which works similarly to HERE Maps.

Hope that helps!

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the suggestion, let me try to download NavFree, seems a good one..

From  PPSE
    06-24-16 11:16 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion, let me try to download NavFree, seems a good one..

From  PPSE
    Yes, it works very well. I was very happy to have discovered this offline maps application, native for BB10. Amazing stuff.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-25-16 12:16 AM
    Yes, it works very well. I was very happy to have discovered this offline maps application, native for BB10. Amazing stuff.

The offline map is good and the lane is quite detail, but I can't see the building name or the block no from that map, any additional settings or it's not showing the building name / block numbers?

From  PPSE
    06-25-16 12:43 AM
    The offline map is good and the lane is quite detail, but I can't see the building name or the block no from that map, any additional settings or it's not showing the building name / block numbers?

From  PPSE
    Yes, I don't think there are additional settings - the options are quite sparse. The block numbers don't usually show up, unfortunately.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-16 09:24 AM
    I was thinking, should we have a SG Passport BBM Group? We could use it for discussions pertaining to Singapore-centric discussions on BlackBerry developments etc. Anyone keen?

06-25-16 10:41 PM
    Great! Feel free to add me: pin:2C276897

From  PPSE
    06-26-16 02:36 AM
    I was thinking, should we have a SG Passport BBM Group? We could use it for discussions pertaining to Singapore-centric discussions on BlackBerry developments etc. Anyone keen?

Please check out this forum to start a new thread for a BBM group: http://forums.crackberry.com/discover-bbm-groups-f430/
    06-26-16 02:38 AM
    I'm keen on the BlackBerry group..

Posted via CB10
    06-26-16 05:17 AM
    Hey bro, I can't seem to open the files no matter where I downloaded it from... it just doesn't open and says unsupported format..

Posted via CB10
    06-26-16 05:19 AM
    Hey bro, I can't seem to open the files no matter where I downloaded it from... it just doesn't open and says unsupported format..

Posted via CB10
    Joshua, leave your BBM here. I'll add you to the soon-to-be-set-up SG PP group, and see if I can assist from there.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-16 07:26 AM
    Our SGP group has been set. Leave your BBM PIN in this forum, and I'll add you in manually. Cheers and thanks.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-16 07:38 AM
    How many Passport users in Singapore?-img_1931.jpg
    How many Passport users in Singapore?-img_1930.jpg

Just wanna show you guys what I got from SG when I was there.

Posted via CB10
    06-27-16 12:06 PM
    I do. Feels unique here lol

Posted via CB10
    06-27-16 06:42 PM
    Appreciate it bro

2C143797

It has my company's logo on profile pic , SGIH

Posted via CB10
    06-28-16 07:24 AM
    Appreciate it bro

2C143797

It has my company's logo on profile pic , SGIH

Posted via CB10
    Added!

Posted via CB10
    06-28-16 11:12 PM
    I came to expert centre before I got my SE in indonesia, they need to have 5 orders to bring the device to Singapore and convert the warranty to local warranty, the price is SGD998..

From  PPSE
    Hey! I got the device from Indonesia. the battery life is great!
    07-15-16 11:33 AM
44 12