im on long island new yourk and work retail. Bsides a couple of very old bolds carried by some bosses, my Z30 is all I ever see. As for a PassPort never. When will at&t start selling them?
    02-14-15 07:33 PM
    Let me see: My passport, My wife's red passport, a coworker of mine's red passport, I've set up 2 for clients as well as 2 classics for clients. At conference I was at last week Blackberry's seem to be sported by about 30% of the attendees. No I don't work for blackberry and the conference had nothing to do with blackberry.
    02-14-15 07:35 PM
    Haven't seen one out anywhere here in SC.

Posted via CB10
    cbosdell likes this.
    02-14-15 10:54 PM
    LMAO! You clever cheeky guy ^_^ Should have checked the side mirrors to make sure you left a grin on all the other faces too Should have had the song playing whilst you walked out of the elevator only to have people watching and wondering... "what is he never gonna give up".. O_O then you cheekily do that swing motion snapping your fingers and point to people as you mosey on out of the elevator -_- hahahahaha!
    02-14-15 11:10 PM
    Spotted 5

Posted via CB10
    02-14-15 11:14 PM
    I saw one Playbook once in the airport in Chicago. I have not seen any BB10 phones anywhere. I have seen some older BB phones. I have the Playbook, the Z10 and the Passport and have not ran in to anyone else owning any of these items. Hopefully AT&T will soon release them so that people can find out how great they are
    02-14-15 11:16 PM
    Not seen any in Vancouver, though plenty have noticed mine and have asked me about it.

Posted via CB10
    02-14-15 11:26 PM
    I've seen ~ 20 in Vancouver and lots of Z30's too lately. But, I've seen no red Passports yet.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by mitchy_mitch; 02-14-15 at 11:50 PM.
    02-14-15 11:38 PM
    Just mine in Hong Kong...

Posted via CB10
    02-15-15 12:42 AM
    3 in vancouver
    black, black, white
    2 black ones are in school, and my friend's boss has a white one

mine is red
    02-15-15 03:03 AM
    I've seen two:
    - 1 in Paris (France)
    - 1 in Turin (Italy)

Posted via CB10
    02-15-15 03:18 AM
    I know some of my friends in Canada have the Passport. But the first one that I've seen in Croatia was about a month ago at a meeting. And the second one was friday night at our Canada party night... And it looked great.
    02-15-15 03:25 AM
    I know some of my friends in Canada have the Passport. But the first one that I've seen in Croatia was about a month ago at a meeting. And the second one was friday night at our Canada party night... And it looked great.
    BTW, the owner of the Passport that I saw two nights ago first got the iPhone 6 and returned it after two weeks. He says the Passport is a much better device for him.

This was not a knock against iPhone. It's just a comment pointing out that people have different preferences.
    02-15-15 03:27 AM
    I have seen five in Montreal since last October.
    02-15-15 09:39 AM
    I brought mine into a ATT store to activate it and the guy behind the counter was amazed.... He actually admitted that he never even heard of it... That is in Boston USA
    02-15-15 10:03 AM
    I live in Harrisburg, PA and I have yet to see a Passport in the wild...looking forward to seeing one though!
    02-15-15 10:48 AM
    None till date except one time when I saw this guy with one, before I realised I was in front of the mirror.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-15 11:01 AM
    0! Here in Thailand

Posted via my huge all in one device, Passport!!!
    02-15-15 11:07 AM
    I have seen one...when I met a BBM friend for dinner last week. That was sort of cheating though... HA.
    I was just going to say the same thing when I saw your post. I wonder who that friend might be? LOL
    jweihrauch likes this.
    02-15-15 11:12 AM
    I live in West Columbia, SC. Now that I think about it, the company I used to work for had some Z10's. Still haven't seen where someone uses one for personal use though.
    Well now I know I'm not the only person from SC that owns one

Posted via CB10
    02-15-15 11:35 AM
    well I�ve seen 5 all in london,but its probably cause the phone is so damn fast. I find job is done and its away till it rings or I need it,I don�t panic if its not constantly in my hand.
    CharlieV likes this.
    02-16-15 04:52 AM
    Never seen any other BB10 devices here in Perth, Western Australia. I do know of another Passport user, and the Classic is for sale close to my office. I have seen a few 9xxx series in the past 12 months, but that's about it!
    02-16-15 09:37 PM
    Saw another Passport yesterday(!) whilst waiting (a long time) for my hospital appointment in London (one of the Dr's was off sick, so they had to merge three lists into two which meant very long delays....).

I asked one of the nurses where I could go to make some phone calls (waiting room was full of signs saying 'please keep your mobile phone silent' - though quite a few people were ignoring this and disturbing us with their chatter). Toddled off down an unoccupied corridor to listen to some voicemails and make a few calls....

When I came back the nurse saw me typing some more emails and noted that one of the Registrars had the same phone, and that mine was the second she had ever seen..... As if by magic, the Reg appeared and we showed each other our Passports - lots of grins and agreement re: how good the Passport is (he types his research notes on his).

Then for some reason I ended up showing some of the nurses my Harry Potter Experience Broomstick Flying video.... much mirth all round and multiple showings of the same video, and then a quick demo of the Pictures App (some diving photos which showed another Dr who used to work in the same hospital....).
    02-16-15 11:18 PM
    I've seen only 1 other BB10 device EVER and it was a Q10. I'm in Portland, OR.

Though I will say, people stop me almost daily and ask me what my phone is. They use words like "badass" and "awesome" to describe it. Too bad nobody can actually walk into a store and buy a Passport here.
    We will on Friday!

GoDucks!

Posted via CB10
    02-16-15 11:42 PM
    Interesting thread I wonder apart from London in UK how many people have seen the Passport here. I'm from Stoke on Trent near Birmingham never seen any person with BB10 device let alone Passport. I wonder if I can try it out from a real user before I decide on purchase I'm almost convinced this is the device for me.
    Conan69 likes this.
    02-17-15 06:36 AM
218 ... 34567 ...