Interesting thread I wonder apart from London in UK how many people have seen the Passport here. I'm from Stoke on Trent near Birmingham never seen any person with BB10 device let alone Passport. I wonder if I can try it out from a real user before I decide on purchase I'm almost convinced this is the device for me.
    Hi shoaib, if I still had my place on Keele Road I'd gladly meet up for a demo!

I'm really surprised that none of the Vodafone shops in Stoke have a Passport in stock - I know the little Vodafone stores don't carry BlackBerry devices any longer, but I'd have thought the one in Newcastle under Lyme would have a Passport, as I've arranged business contracts through them in the past

At worst, can't you trek up to the Trafford Centre (Selfridges) one day?
    torco3 and shoaib shah like this.
    02-17-15 08:54 AM
    Hi shoaib, if I still had my place on Keele Road I'd gladly meet up for a demo!

I'm really surprised that none of the Vodafone shops in Stoke have a Passport in stock - I know the little Vodafone stores don't carry BlackBerry devices any longer, but I'd have thought the one in Newcastle under Lyme would have a Passport, as I've arranged business contracts through them in the past

At worst, can't you trek up to the Trafford Centre (Selfridges) one day?
    Cool 😎 one person from Stoke I was thinking of going into CPW in Hanley Potteries Centre to see if they have one. So have you had reaction from others on your Passport and how is it as a daily driver
    02-17-15 09:04 AM
    Cool �� one person from Stoke I was thinking of going into CPW in Hanley Potteries Centre to see if they have one. So have you had reaction from others on your Passport and how is it as a daily driver
    I'm actually from Somerset.... but used to rent digs on Keele Road.

I've posted on this thread already about using my Passport, and people noticing it and wanting to have a play....
    02-17-15 09:13 AM
    Have yet to see one in the wild.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-15 09:29 AM
    I've only see one person with a Blackberry Passport, and thats my wife, who have one to :-)
    02-17-15 09:48 AM
    I'm actually from Somerset.... but used to rent digs on Keele Road.

I've posted on this thread already about using my Passport, and people noticing it and wanting to have a play....
    I can't wait to play with one this forum has really got me intrigued might take the decision asap if I like it. I'm a class teacher by the way and would love a device like the Passport to enhance my interaction with the kids and get work done more efficiently
    02-17-15 09:51 AM
    I live right outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and I haven't seen another BlackBerry(OS and 10) other then my own in about 4 years.
    02-17-15 02:05 PM
    Zero. I haven't seen a single one. People went nuts when they saw mine though.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1154
    02-17-15 02:09 PM
    Definitely more Passports than iPhones. But it's true iPhone is not that popular here. Former Nokia country is now Samsung country and I know a lot of people waiting in the queue to buy overpriced Samsung. On the other hand they opened official repair shop, 7 days a week with repair being done in less than one day. That's something I envy.

Posted via CB10 from my Passport
    02-17-15 03:52 PM
    None. Niente. R�an. Nada... my pp is the most exclusive smartphone in the world.... jejeje

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-17-15 06:12 PM
    None. I m in US and it's a few days before AT&T launch... and I got mine during travels to cousin country "o'Canada lol ... and i m totally doing it on purpose to go to public places and lift-off-takin-my-coat-off-showing-my-tattoos-im-such-a-show-off-huh lol
    02-17-15 06:34 PM
    I've yet to see another person with a Passport in San Diego, CA, US. Last person I saw with a BB10 device was my college roommate two years ago with his Z10.

It's cool to have such a unique phone amongst iPhones and Samsung but it stinks having only two contacts on BBM...

Posted via BlackBerry Passport in sunny San Diego
    02-17-15 06:43 PM
    I've seen tons of Legacy device here in Scotland but yet another PP spotted. The closest thing to a PP I've seen here are passports (obviously) and a Z30.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-15 07:06 PM
    Seen 2 passports while on a trip to India. I've also seen about 10 BB10 devices overall in the wild.

My most common comment is that most people didn't know BlackBerry was still in business! .....marketing is everything!

Posted via CB10
    02-17-15 10:38 PM
    I have seen two others. One is an uncle who is the CEO of a public transit in southwestern Ontario. And another is a family friend the owns a investment firm. Both love their passports. Feel that it is far superior to their previous Z10's.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-15 11:17 PM
    I haven't seen one but guess what I have a white one sitting in it FedEx box next door in my daughter's room that I ordered on the 12th waiting for her to get home from her winter vacation!!! Oh how I would like to see it in my hands but I'll wait . #bbontop

Posted via CB10
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    02-17-15 11:38 PM
    I have not met a BlackBerry user in quiet some time. Forget a passport user.

I know that it is my phone ringing every time I hear the default BlackBerry ringtone in a crowd.

That is how rare a BlackBerry has become.

Q5SQR100-3/10.2.1.3247
    CharlieV likes this.
    02-18-15 12:08 AM

I know that it is my phone ringing every time I hear the default BlackBerry ringtone in a crowd.

Q5SQR100-3/10.2.1.3247
    Sooooo true. I heard the BlackBerry ring tone a few weeks back and thought it was my phone, turned out to be the hotel receptionist had a Z10.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-15 12:17 AM
    I can't wait to play with one this forum has really got me intrigued might take the decision asap if I like it. I'm a class teacher by the way and would love a device like the Passport to enhance my interaction with the kids and get work done more efficiently
    Let us know if you manage to get to play with a Passport in the Potteries Centre....

I often connect my BlackBerry devices (now Passport, used to be PlayBook and Q10) to interactive whiteboards and projectors to show content (mostly PowerPoints, but often Pictures and Videos too)
    02-18-15 12:32 AM
    I've yet to see a Passport or a Classic in the wild. I've brought up BB in some discussions and most people think that the company is gone or they think of the older models. I wonder if I'll get any eyes when I get my Passport.
    02-19-15 02:52 AM
    0 and I love people asking what is that!!

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 04:11 AM
    I have not even seen a BlackBerry 10 device in the Midwest

SQW-100-1 & Z30 10.3.1.2072
    02-19-15 04:53 AM
    I've yet to see a Passport or a Classic in the wild. I've brought up BB in some discussions and most people think that the company is gone or they think of the older models. I wonder if I'll get any eyes when I get my Passport.
    You will. People are going to ask you what it is all the time
    02-19-15 11:15 AM
    I was shocked when I saw another BlackBerry Q10 when I went to the Chicago Auto Show. He was wearing a suit and holding a tablet when he pulled his BlackBerry from his pocket. He looked like a businessman.

It seriously contrasted me with my black skinny jeans and cat t-shirt Young people like these phones too!

Sadly I haven't seen any Passports, but that's probably because I'm in the US and they just went on sale with AT&T.

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    jefpoon likes this.
    02-20-15 12:37 PM
    Not One!!
    Shame!

Q5SQR100-3/10.3.1.2243
    02-21-15 01:12 PM
218 ... 45678 ...