Been using it since launch day. And will probably switch to the next windows 10 phone or the iphone 6s( whatever it is called).
    I quite enjoy using the pp and the bb10 os. But the lack of third party apps is a huge bumper, e.g. the banking etc. I understand I can use the browser or some alternatives to fill the app gap. But why bother? It's a cellphone, a tool to make life easier not harder. Frankly, I have been using BlackBerry for almost a decade. It's rather a difficult decision to make, leaving the BlackBerry family. But I think it's time to pull the trigger. I will end this with an upbeat and my genuine thought of the device, which is Passport really ROCKS!! Peace

Posted via CB10
    So for a banking app you would leave superior hardware and software? Why don't you check out shortcut creator for icons to the Web. Or snap or Cobalts playstore. It's not that hard to do. Totally worth it to stay.

Posted from a Passport or Z30. Get one!
    07-28-15 02:40 PM
    I've had my Passport for 6 months now and I still have no idea about all the things it can do. I'm discovering new things every day - so I'm happy.

I love the reactions I get when people see this phone. "Wow! It's so big!" "What kind of phone is that?" "I thought it was a small tablet!" "I didn't know BlackBerry was still making phones!" "Where can I get one of those?". And when I show them the capacitive keyboard they are absolutely amazed. A lot of young kids are amazed by it too.

I have loved BlackBerry since I had my first one (the 8310). My mantra is "BlackBerry till I die." And when people tease me by asking me what I'll be using when BlackBerry stops making phones - I say "first of all - they're not going to stop, but it they ever do ill be using 2 paper cups and a string until they start making phones again because there's no way I'd ever own and iPhone and Android just isn't good enough for me!"

Peace...

Posted via CB10
    khanhngujen and JNorth22 like this.
    08-02-15 07:45 PM
    I have been using my PP for 6 months, I never want to switch it. Never!
    08-02-15 09:29 PM
    It's been about five months now. I really feel like people around me can tell that I've been cheating. I guess it isn't hard to tell when you have a guy whispering things into a beautiful redhead's ear. I've gotten down right dirty with this redhead, even so far as falling and rolling around in the grass with her. Just so glad no one has told my iPhone that I'm seeing this beautiful Red Passport.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-15 11:30 PM
    Love my passport. Especially now i can sideload insta

Especially when my friends icrapples won't do the trick and they ask me hehe

Posted via CB10
    08-03-15 06:38 AM
    Only reason I've thought of switching is to switch my red for a standard black. Passport is an awesome device.
    I thought I might like to have red instead of black. But I'm happy anyway. They should make colours for different countries, i.e. Orange for the Netherlands, I would love to have something like that.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-15 11:25 AM
    I would like to switch to the silver edition if I have the money for it. One of the main reason I like about the Passport is the bigger wider keyboard it offers. Now that the Silver edition comes along with supposedly better feel keyboard, I'd like to have my hands on it.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576
    08-06-15 01:46 PM
    I've had mine since launch and the only switch i am making is i ordered the silver version. Great device and no issues.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-15 02:03 PM
    Me too. I have mine since launch.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    08-06-15 05:40 PM
    The original post looked like the exact same thing I was thinking and I am the same way with hacking and tinkering. I've never owned a hard keyboard but I think that the typing experience is part of the infatuation here. I sometimes look for things to participate in cause I just love typing on It.
    I know that the one thing that is holding people back is the form factor but if they gave the phone a chance it is a true addiction. I believe that if BlackBerry has enough sense they will release a Passport running android but they will have to up the specs to appease the reviewers on social media. If they do this they will spur more interest in the phone and help create a new category.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-15 05:42 AM
    Had my black passport since 10th November, & still pleased with it. I have thought about changing to the silver passport, but not sure if I really need to....

Posted on CB10 with my  Passport but previously my  Q10
    10-08-15 08:22 AM
    Had mine since last November,

Yes I want the Passport SE.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-15 08:59 AM
    Tomorrow (October 9) will be my one year anniversary with the Passport and still loving it. It's been absolutely rock solid, and I can always get at least 2 full days of use out of it before I need to recharge (running no android apps at all helps in this regard).

Although I quite like the look of the new Priv, there aren't any devices on the market now or in the near future which would tempt me to switch over from the Passport. It's simply the best phone I've ever had (and I've had a fair few over the years). The only possibility might be a Silver Edition if I can get hold of one for a reasonable price, but if not I'll be quite happy to keep rocking my OG Passport for the foreseeable future.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-15 09:29 AM
    I've been using a Passport for 1 year now. It arrived Sept 26, 2015. I will try the Priv when it's available. I'm generally very happy with it, but I'm intrigued by the Priv's 5.4" screen with slide out keyboard. Full access to all Google Play apps is also attractive. I hate that so many apps now rely on Google Play Services. Some still work and some don't. Here are a few examples of pain points:

- United Airlines app - I travel a LOT on United (I'm Premier Platinum) and the app relies on Google Play Services. I get the popup whenever I enter or maximize the app. It freezes frequently. I am unable to watch movies onboard flights using the app on my BlackBerry. I need to carry an Android tablet on flights to use the Entertainment option. For those of you who don't know, United's new planes don't have seat back monitors. Instead, travelers download their app, connect to the plane's WiFi & access movies, etc. using their own device while in the air. Would love to do everything from the BlackBerry.

- Microsoft Health app - I have a Microsoft Band, and I love it! It tracks my steps, calories burned, sleep, workouts, and it even let's me pay at Starbucks from the band!! The app on my Passport won't sync with my the band, so I have to sync it with an Android tablet instead. I'd much rather use the Passport for this task and for everything else. It's the one device that's always with me.

- Hilton Hotels app - recently stopped working on Passport without Google Play Services. Again, I travel a lot and am a diamond HHonors member. I would like to use the app since it's quite useful. The mobile website is useless. I'm stuck right now.

Most of the other Android apps that I use are pretty slow to load and slow to recover when minimized. The Android player has been a savior for me so far, but it's not perfect.

Many people question how relevant it is to have access to hundreds of thousands of apps and claim that the app gap isn't a real problem. My response to that is that it's not about having access to hundreds of thousands of apps. Of course no one could use them all. It's about having access to my chosen few and having them work when I need them.

BlackBerry Priv is seeming like a better and better idea as time goes on, in my opinion.

Posted from my BlackBerry Passport on CB10
    10-08-15 10:07 AM
    6 months. Not at all inclined to switch to another phone. Don't even know any other phones that would make me consider switching

CB10 on BlackBerry  Passport 10.3.2
    10-08-15 10:16 AM
    Nah, not thinking about switching at all. I've looked, researched, and toyed with many of the newest devices but I know that they won't allow me to do everything that I use my Passport for. I'm at the point now where I rarely even use a computer. I've gone from carrying around a laptop and needing my desktop, to simply storing large files on each and accessing them remotely.

For me, anything I need to do I can do it from this handheld device. The screen allows for ample room to view any type of document.

Freedom. In a nutshell, that's what I'm unwilling to give up. All I need is my Passport and I'm still connected to everything and everyone. It's perfect. I understand that this may not be the case for everyone but for me this device is a dream come true. As long as it continues to perform as it does presently I see absolutely no need to switch.

By the way, I've been using the Passport since November of last year.

Posted one-handed via Passport
    10-08-15 10:18 AM
    Almost a year. Still think it's the best device on the market and the Perv is of no interest to me.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-15 10:32 AM
    im happy, would like to change from black to silver or white, otherwise love my BlackBerry
    10-08-15 11:26 AM
    9 months, and no matter what this phone has done it with any issue at all! Had a little screen lift, but DIYED it all sorted! Only one regret...I didn't get the red version!!
    Only going to think of switching to the Priv or Passport mk2

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Rob Straker; 10-08-15 at 12:05 PM.
    10-08-15 11:35 AM
    11 months, I will switch to SE ..
    10-09-15 07:05 AM
    Lasted me about 5 months before I switched to the classic. As much as i adore the passport the two handed use just got too annoying for me

Posted via CB10
    10-09-15 07:09 AM
    9mths. I won't be switching my Passport but I will change my OnePlus One to Priv. I use some Android app at work. I don't installed in my Passport becoz it heat up my Passport before I factory reset it 2 mths ago. I like the PKB. I was using 9790, 9900, Q10 then Passport now. Everything good for Passport except Video. Priv will be my Media phone. BlackBerry all the way!!

With my Black Passport
    10-09-15 07:59 AM
    I had my PP since 11/2014, still in loving mode because with my PP and BIS data package in VN, I have free unlimited highspeed internet all the time which made my coworker are jealous.....

Posted via CB10
    10-09-15 08:32 AM
    Just need an OEM BlackBerry passport leather case...To complete the beast

BB PP OG
    10-09-15 08:57 AM
    Using since launch. No intention to change.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-15 09:02 AM
180 ... 45678