10-15-15 09:51 PM
182 ... 34567 ...
    I am using this over 6 months. And of course i love too much.
    07-25-15 06:07 AM
    I have had my Passport for 9 months. IMO it is the best phone BlackBerry has ever produced. Love the screen size, the keyboard, and what's under the hood. With BlackBerry focusing less and less on handsets, I actually picked up a second Passport as a backup. This phone does everything that I need, and I won't be buying another phone for quite some time.
    You're enjoying a lot and using this for 9 months. Carry one mate. Good luck!
    07-25-15 06:09 AM
    I must confess....that despite the fact that my Passport works. It's a great device with a lovely screen, a battery that never wants to quit, a full keyboard, good weight, eye-catching color (black)...
    I sometimes have this strange feeling that comes over me which whispers 'iOS'....
    ....but I just jab myself in the side with a stick!
    I get over it.

I'm coming up on month 8 with the Passport. I've dealt with some bad units and ****ty purchase experiences, but I honestly have zero desire to switch to anything else.

It's really unlike me. I don't remember the last time that I've kept a device for nearly this long.

Every day I have a thought like "Man, I love this ******* phone." As a power user who likes to hack and mod electronics, this smartphone still gives me enough to stay satisfied with staying on top of leaks.

Are some of you reaching a point, past the honeymoon phase, where you're considering another device? If so, why? There's really nothing for me yet.

Posted via CB10 // Passport SQW100-1 // // Cricket Wireless
    07-25-15 09:54 PM
    Pretty cool to see all the responses. It seems if you actually give a Passport a legitimate try then there's a pretty healthy chance you'll stay with it and not only like it, but love it.
    07-26-15 12:22 AM
    Been using it since launch day. And will probably switch to the next windows 10 phone or the iphone 6s( whatever it is called).
    I quite enjoy using the pp and the bb10 os. But the lack of third party apps is a huge bumper, e.g. the banking etc. I understand I can use the browser or some alternatives to fill the app gap. But why bother? It's a cellphone, a tool to make life easier not harder. Frankly, I have been using BlackBerry for almost a decade. It's rather a difficult decision to make, leaving the BlackBerry family. But I think it's time to pull the trigger. I will end this with an upbeat and my genuine thought of the device, which is Passport really ROCKS!! Peace

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 01:00 AM
    10 months with passport , one of the first owners here.

switching? hell no only to another BB10 device.
    07-26-15 02:15 AM
    I bought a TETDED case for my Pass port they are really classy an well built, never had a need to take it off since bought 8 months ago, they offer a great range option.
    07-26-15 05:38 AM
    The only thing I'd change is the screen protector. I've misused my Passport so much in the last 9 months that the screen protector is scratched. Better than the prospect of a damaged screen. As for changing out the device? No way.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 06:42 AM
    Love the keyboard! Love the keyboard! Left the iPhone 6+ to switch to the Passport about 3 months ago. No issues with build quality or screen lifting issues so far. Knock on wood! Btw has anyone seen my tablet lately?

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 08:01 AM
    Day 2. Trying to get used to form factor. Like the large screen. Keyboard is different but will take getting used to. Speed is good.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 08:20 AM
    I've had my Passport now for close to two months and have absolutely no desire or need to switch to anything else, which is a bit unlike me as I do tend to grow tired of devices after using them for a bit but there's just something about the Passport that keeps me drawn to it.
    TgeekB likes this.
    07-26-15 08:33 AM
    I have had my Passport for about 6 months now, and have no urge to replace it. It is a bit awkward to carry sometimes, and the keys are a bit hard to press compared to other BlackBerry keyboards.

One thing I have noticed is that this phone is super durable. I have dropped it a number of times onto hard tile, and not a scratch or mark on the thing. My iPhone 5c that was provided to me for work gets dented if you so much as look at it funny. Using the Apple iOS on my work phone also helps me appreciate BB10.

As far as apps go, I have an iPad Mini, which I can use to satisfy any app needs when I am at home.

Posted via CB10
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    07-26-15 09:53 AM
    9 months already, now I'm trying bq Aquaris with Ubuntu Phone but Passport is still my main phone. The only interesting replacement would be something with Plasma Mobile with KRunner. Or red Passport as I damaged my display with liquid and there's stain (and it looks pretty funny).

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 09:53 AM
    I would also like to add that I'm a writer, and that my MacBook Pro recently died on me. So now I'm completely reliant on the Passport as my only computer, and surprisingly enough I don't even really miss my Mac. With full comprehension of the swiping gestures on the Passport's keyboard in combination with the excellent predictive dictionary, it feels like I'm typing almost just as fast as I used to on my Mac. It is a big adjustment, of course, but I'm getting along astonishingly well without a real keyboard and a big computer screen. The wide screen on the Passport makes reading long articles and even full books an enjoyable experience as well.

Passport SQW100-1 OS
    I am thinking about getting a MacBook Air, I thought they fix it for you when it breaks, no?

07-26-15 11:46 AM
    Mine is out of warranty by now.. It was getting slow and annoying anyway, so I'll probably get a new one soon. Only problem is that I need the keyboard to be in Norwegian and I live in Mexico, hehe. Thinking of buying an iMac here and just order a keyboard online, but then there's another problem with text correction. From what I've seen here they only support Danish and Swedish, not Norwegian alas...

Passport SQW100-1 OS
    07-26-15 12:35 PM
    I would almost not have the urge to switch unless BlackBerry comes up with an even longer lasting device.

My Passport lasts me around 2 days on 1 charge.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-26-15 12:40 PM
    Change how you're carrying or sitting on your phone!! Passport DOES NOT go in tight a$$ hipster jean pockets (neither in front nor back), but rather a shirt pocket, business suit, briefcase or purse... NO phones in pockets where pressure is applied... PERIOD! I've had ZERO issues with lifting or bending! I don't drive over my phone, don't wash or dry it or use it as a pry-bar either. Wheel chalks for your camper is also a no-no. In other words (Donald Trump style) - keep your luxury Passport damage free by not being a d u m b a s s!

sorry sir, last time I checked I didn't own a pair of hipster jeans.

do some investigating before you troll others... d u m b a s s!
    07-27-15 07:09 PM
    My Passport is of 2 months old, and thinking to switch it to a different brand just because of the Screen lifting problem. After reading several reviews, I feel all the passport handsets have this issue.
    I love Passport but due to above mentioned issue I am confused to keep it or sell it.
    07-27-15 08:03 PM
    My Passport is of 2 months old, and thinking to switch it to a different brand just because of the Screen lifting problem. After reading several reviews, I feel all the passport handsets have this issue.
    I love Passport but due to above mentioned issue I am confused to keep it or sell it.
    Some people on CrackBerry have suffered from this 'Passport screen lifting' issue, but I believe that this is actually a small minority of Passport users.

Btw - I'm not one of them, nor are any of the other Passport users I know (none of us ever carry our BlackBerry Passports in trouser pockets, so maybe this has something to do with it).
    Barbareren likes this.
    07-27-15 08:51 PM
    I have used it since it is just released. Still love it so much @_@...
    Recently my phone got scratches from wearing the oem hard shell case, feel so upset now hix

Posted via CB10
    07-28-15 06:39 AM
    I have no SPECIFIC reason for wanting to switch, but I don't really need one. I really enjoy buying new devices. The only problem is there is nothing currently available to upgrade to. I'm definitely not switching platforms and the leap and classic aren't really upgrades. I'm hoping the slider will be my next device.

Sent from my Passport
    07-28-15 06:50 AM
    Only reason I've thought of switching is to switch my red for a standard black. Passport is an awesome device.
    07-28-15 09:41 AM
    I love my Passport so no switching from me yet.

07-28-15 10:06 AM
    Acquired the BlackBerry Passport since launch day and switched to the iconic classic and switched about a week. Truly, I hated it although the tool belt and the classic keyboard with all of the classic functions including the shift and numeric keys.
    I missed the power and robustness of the Passport. The classic is a great device but I am a power user and missed the beast.

 Passport SQW100-1 / leak Rogers Wireless Posted via CB
    07-28-15 10:24 AM
    Unlikely to change, for the feel of the phone in my hands and the operation of the OS.

Posted via CB10
    07-28-15 10:37 AM
182 ... 34567 ...