Not a little bit ... maybe will when z50 or the slider come out
    07-22-15 06:41 PM
    Have passport over one year!

Great phone, but sometimes want switching to classics!

Posted via CB10
    07-22-15 07:06 PM
    Using it since it launched.
    07-22-15 07:24 PM
    Bought it the day it was released in Canada at Telus last year.

I've loved it since the day I bought it. Sure, we all want the next latest and greatest and I'm sure ill hang on to it until the next flagship BB is released.

2 things are annoying me right now. I do believe I'm starting to experience double typing. Its not bad but sometimes I do notice it. Also, the new 10.3.2 has ruined my proximity sensor and the screen wont auto dim when I lift the phone to my ear during a call.

Decided to use my oneplus one in the meantime until a new update or leak surfaces.
    07-22-15 08:28 PM
    Black passport since November, zero issues, no plans to move away from it. Only temptation is the slider coming out later this year.

Posted using CB on my gorgeous passport
    07-23-15 05:13 PM
    I've had mine for almost 10 months. I would only switch to an upgraded Passport, nothing else. I've had all kinds of smartphones since 2001 (started with Symbian OS) and 'regular' mobile phones since -95 and the Passport is by far the best smartphone ever made, in my opinion.

Passport SQW100-1 OS 10.3.2.2339
    07-23-15 06:04 PM
    6 months in. The only reason I switch off is for ease of portability. When im' not working, the Passport is too much machine. I only need light Web browsing and messaging when not working. For example if i'm out fishing or hiking, my Q10 is so much easier to carry around and is old enough that I won't care if it gets any sort of accidental damage.

Posted via CB10
    07-24-15 12:48 AM
    8 months for me as well. I'm one of those users that switches phones often. And this is the longest I've held on to a phone for. I'm kinda thinking of switching, but haven't done anything about it

Posted via CB10
    07-24-15 06:25 AM
    7 months and lovin' it. It's gonna take one hell of a device to replace my beloved Passport. So not in the near future, no.

 Posted by Passport, BlackBerry's Beast 
    07-24-15 06:35 AM
    Since launched and it is a keeper
    07-24-15 06:55 AM
    Picked it up 3 weeks after release. I have used it all day, every day since and will never switch! I will replace it when PP2 debuts if it compares!

Posted from my Passport!
    07-24-15 10:07 AM
    Had my Passport since before the official launch and no desire to switch. Perhaps, though, that's because I have a few other devices to play around with on hand.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    Android bb10 hybrid????

Posted via CB10
    07-24-15 10:15 AM
    Hi!
    I have the Passport since a week now and i must confess it wasn't smooth at all for me.
    Coming from a 6 years of use of iOS where everything was smooth and easy in term of learning curve ( near by null) and everything that comes with ( backup, restore, wifi synchronization of calendar, music, photos etc...) Ok you must wondering why the hell did i switch to Blackberry then??
    I have had simply enough of iOS; I wanted to try something completely new ( i guess I've got what I paid for) and something that no one has in my entourage ( around me); every time I look around me i only see Iphone here and there... boring... In the beginning there was not so much iPhone and it was great but now....
    One day on youtube I saw it! my eyes popped out looking at this weird form factor and so I had to have that thing! ok once I got it, foolishly I though i could manage my mails account and calendar quite fast... and of course not; I needed 3 days of research on the internet, downloading apps, buying apps which didn't help me at all... I ended up by wanting to sell the thing and did a hard reset ( 10 times the wrong password) which by the way is also weird to do so... and then I wanted to give it a chance by configuring ( once again) my exchange account ( along with calendar) and guess what it worked!! oh my God bless that miracle! once again my eyes popped up seeing my mails and calendar synchronizing .
    And now with the Blend and the BB link I am very happy! the Hub, the notifications, etc... are working fine.
    As I don't do much photos, neither filming. I love this form factor and the screen is so clear and beautiful...

So for me no switch for now ( and later also I hope!)
    PS I hope my english was comprehensive enough, but all in one you got the picture...

Jean-Michel
    Smokeaire, cdnynot and Optimus4 like this.
    07-24-15 11:28 AM
    If I lose,break,or someone steals my red passport, I'd by another one,any color. I've had my pp since March, purchased for $300 on Craigslist. Why? For example, I 'm reading Steve Coughlin's, Catastrophic Failure-790 pages via the Kindle app. Also use Olive Tree and Our Daily Bread via Simon's (aka Cobalt) android side loading program files.

Posted via CB10
    07-24-15 11:53 AM
    I got it early November 2014.. as soon as I could order from Amazon!..still love the phone! Best phone i have had yet!.only reason I would replace it, is when BlackBerry comes out with something new that interests me.

Passport on ATT
    07-24-15 12:00 PM
    Received it Nov 2, 2014 and the frequent software upgrades and The Passport Itself have kept it fresh. No plans to change.

Passport to a w - i - d - e world
    07-24-15 12:11 PM
    Bought mine the first day ATT sold them. I love it. Have had no issues. I was so happy to ditch the iPhone. Will keep and buy more. Starting to shift the rest of my small company back to BB.

Posted via CB10
    07-24-15 12:17 PM
    I would also like to add that I'm a writer, and that my MacBook Pro recently died on me. So now I'm completely reliant on the Passport as my only computer, and surprisingly enough I don't even really miss my Mac. With full comprehension of the swiping gestures on the Passport's keyboard in combination with the excellent predictive dictionary, it feels like I'm typing almost just as fast as I used to on my Mac. It is a big adjustment, of course, but I'm getting along astonishingly well without a real keyboard and a big computer screen. The wide screen on the Passport makes reading long articles and even full books an enjoyable experience as well.

Passport SQW100-1 OS 10.3.2.2339
    07-24-15 12:28 PM
    The Passport is a phablet, but it is far more ABLET than PHone - a mini PC that requires two hands just like a laptop or tablet or PC. If you want to emphasis the PH in phablet, you will perceive it as a clumbersome device that is punching above it's weight and not doing it too well when there are many one handed devices on the market. How much you love the Passport will ultimately depend on where you want the emphasis to lay and what you primarily want to use it for.
    07-24-15 03:10 PM
    I'm coming up on month 8 with the Passport. I've dealt with some bad units and ****ty purchase experiences, but I honestly have zero desire to switch to anything else.

It's really unlike me. I don't remember the last time that I've kept a device for nearly this long.
    No intention of switching, anything else is a downgrade, and I've still yet to see any device that can hold a candle to the reliability, nor compete in email and messaging fluidity.

Mine will be the one which keeps the BlackBerry in the pocket.

Posted via CB10
    07-24-15 07:40 PM
    Half a year so far with mine and it's made me an instant BlackBerry fan. No regrets.
    07-24-15 08:04 PM
    Used it for a month and both speaker phone and ear piece started crackling. Blackberry is sending out a new device as I type but I am not sure if this is a common/recurring issue. If it happens again in a month, I am switching. As much as I am hooked on, I cant have a phone that doesn't function as a basic calling device.

Posted via CB10
    07-25-15 04:25 AM

and just to ease your pain fellas in EU... no updates yet in the middle east. Saudi Kuwait bahrain emirates qatatr and Oman... too bad.

It feels like waiting forever, and I'm afraid I would give up on this device for its slow OS updates.

Owned my pp sep last year and fighting the temptations of others. Been iphoner from 2008-2014 and the gravity of iOS is very soon to knock me down.

I'll wait until sep if things don't improve ill switch back with the new iphone... but will always show my admires to the pp.

Posted via CB10

The above was my comment else where and I see it fits here as well

Posted via CB10
    07-25-15 04:48 AM
    Had mine since October last year. Knew at the time that it was a risky purchase on a few levels given the unusual form-factor and an unproven touch keyboard. Knew there was at least a possibility that I'd either find it unusable or that the novelty would wear out quickly. Or that maybe the keyboard would show wear fairly quickly.

As it turns out, I've never been happier with a phone. It's the best typing experience I've ever had on a mobile device. The touch keyboard isn't a gimmick and I especially love to turn the phone sideways and use the kb as a vertical scroller.

Build quality is excellent. My Passport shows no wear at all. No scratches on the screen (and no, I haven't used screen protectors), the trim is shiny and scratchless, and my heavily-used keyboard shows no wear at all.

I love this phone, period.

Posted from CB10 on my classy Passport--TBUCK64
    Barbareren likes this.
    07-25-15 04:49 AM
    I have had my Passport for 9 months. IMO it is the best phone BlackBerry has ever produced. Love the screen size, the keyboard, and what's under the hood. With BlackBerry focusing less and less on handsets, I actually picked up a second Passport as a backup. This phone does everything that I need, and I won't be buying another phone for quite some time.

 Passport Rocks 
    07-25-15 05:53 AM
180 ... 23456 ...