A friends mom actually called me to ask me where to buy it. She bought it and couldn't be happier.

Posted via CB10
    curious... how'd you get to her calling you?
    03-07-15 07:25 PM
    You thinking way to hard about this. I'd think he's asking for pics of the Passport in women's hands for a possible size comparison.

Posted via CB10
    And all men have different sizes of hands too. Makes mo odds if it a woman's or a man's for that comparison at all.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-15 07:30 PM
    My wives Passport came about two weeks ago, she absolutely loves it. Says it's very refreshing to be from under the iphones limitations.
    She adjusted very well to every aspect of the PP since she was a regular user of mine.
    Her only complaint is the screen flicker that mine doesn't suffer from. Hopefully an update is released soon.

We both have the same case, mine is in black of course and has a vinyl/ canvass feel, hers is pink with a hard leather smooth feel that came with a stylus.

How many ladies own a Passport?!-img_0206.jpg

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2267 -Q10SQN100-5/10.2.1.3 Posted via CB
    Mecca EL likes this.
    03-07-15 08:23 PM
    Late to the convo, but I have one as well...and I'm a female. I love it, having some battery issues but besides that it's great. Now if I could just find a "cute case" for the at&t version, I'd be set. Suggestions anyone?

Posted via CB10
    03-07-15 08:54 PM
    Photos are encouraged?!

Why? Do you not believe the word of a woman alone, you have to see pics of them with the phone?

Posted via CB10
    The keyword was encouraged, not obliged. But since we are asking unnecessary questions, why does that matter to you?

Posted via CB10
    03-07-15 10:49 PM
    You thinking way to hard about this. I'd think he's asking for pics of the Passport in women's hands for a possible size comparison.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you sir.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-15 10:54 PM
    Yup. I gots one.

Typed and swiped from my Passport.
    I see you finally got yours! You were waiting on it for minute. Congrats.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-15 10:55 PM
    Here you go. It's a kickass phone, but kinda difficult to handle with just one hand. I can imagine lots of women having difficulty in taking selfies hahaha!

Attachment 339412
    Attachment 339413

IG: @karinabattle || Twitter: @YnaKarina
    So the question is...are you going to stick with it?

Posted via CB10
    03-07-15 10:56 PM
    One free Passport please?

I'm a dude so can't give you any favors.
    03-08-15 12:21 AM
    I have one and I�m smitten!
    extisis likes this.
    03-08-15 08:20 AM
    I did! The very first day it was out! Now I am having problems finding a case for the AT&T version. Have returned 2 cases so far from companies claiming their case fits the AT&T Version. I do not want the plain old body glove one. AHHHH! lol
    03-08-15 10:41 AM
    My wives Passport came about two weeks ago, she absolutely loves it. Says it's very refreshing to be from under the iphones limitations.
    She adjusted very well to every aspect of the PP since she was a regular user of mine.
    Her only complaint is the screen flicker that mine doesn't suffer from. Hopefully an update is released soon.

We both have the same case, mine is in black of course and has a vinyl/ canvass feel, hers is pink with a hard leather smooth feel that came with a stylus.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0206.jpg 
Views:	668 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	339614

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2267 -Q10SQN100-5/10.2.1.3 Posted via CB
    Install the .2048 update. It fixes the flicker
    I ordered mine at launch and love it! I'm currently using the body glove and holster from ATT, but am looking for a nicer (read:more colorful) case.
    How many ladies own a Passport?!-img_1425753596392.jpg
    Mecca EL likes this.
    03-08-15 10:50 AM
    Nice case ynaaaa,
    Thaaaaanks Still grateful to you for unlocking my Passport! Great job

03-08-15 10:51 AM
    So the question is...are you going to stick with it?

Posted via CB10
    OF COURSE!!

03-08-15 10:53 AM
    The keyword was encouraged, not obliged. But since we are asking unnecessary questions, why does that matter to you?

Posted via CB10
    Curiosity. That's why it mattered to me just enough to ask the question. I don't think seeing the phone in a woman's hand is at all relevant to anything to do with ownership.

Also, I don't recall saying you said the pics were an obligation. So your 'keyword' defence is defending a point that was never made.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-15 08:34 PM
    I LOVE mine!

Posted via CB10
    03-08-15 11:29 PM
    I love my Passport. When I hold a z10 it seems to feel too small after using what I thought would be a beast. EVERYBODY always asks, "what phone is that?" Now if they could only fix the flicker...

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 12:46 AM
    Love mine! Can't seem to put it down... I use it 2 handed and have it in my bag when I don't have it in my pocket.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 01:05 AM
    Curiosity. That's why it mattered to me just enough to ask the question. I don't think seeing the phone in a woman's hand is at all relevant to anything to do with ownership.

Also, I don't recall saying you said the pics were an obligation. So your 'keyword' defence is defending a point that was never made.

Posted via CB10
    don't be mad bro.
    03-10-15 10:11 PM
    curious... how'd you get to her calling you?
    I see what you did there...
    extisis likes this.
    03-13-15 10:39 AM
    I used the leak/patch that was posted specifically for Passports in the Leaked OS forum, and haven't had a flicker since!

Posted via CB10
    03-13-15 11:40 AM
    Attachment 339501
    I got my passport in early October. It was replaced due to a defective camera and I haven't looked back. I got this beautiful case from Tetded. It wasn't cheap but it looks good and I can carry some cash and bank cards without having to take my wallet or my purse. I love the keyboard, especially when I have long fingernails. I also really appreciate the screen real estate. I'm a little geeky so I've used Cobalt's tools to be able to run some of the Google apps.

Posted via CB10
    Nice setup!

Posted via CB10
    polgara59 likes this.
    03-13-15 12:02 PM
    Just curious as to how many women out there actually went out and purchased this beast as I'm trying to convince my wife to switch over, she likes the phone but thinks it's too big. Photos encouraged!

Posted via CB10
    I bought one 2 days ago and love it. I've never been one to concern myself with what is a "manly" or "girly" phone. Non-sensical to me. I get what moves me. I pretty much grew up on Blackberry but had been using Android and Windows phones for the last several years. Blackberry just wasn't inspiring me until I seen this Passport. I love it so far and could care less what anyone else says but then I'm older, wiser and when it comes to technology, I get exactly what I want - NOT what others think I should get. Of course this is also why I will likely NEVER get an iPhone. I find them infinitely boring and there are WAY to many people who buy them just because it's an iPhone. SO not me. I'll be rocking this Berry for the foreseeable future. I just hope Blackberry keeps plugging away and doesn't give up the ship.
    03-13-15 12:08 PM

Posted via CB10

How many ladies own a Passport?!-img-20140716-wa001.jpg

Posted via CB10
    03-13-15 12:14 PM
    I bought one 2 days ago and love it. I've never been one to concern myself with what is a "manly" or "girly" phone. Non-sensical to me. I get what moves me. I pretty much grew up on Blackberry but had been using Android and Windows phones for the last several years. Blackberry just wasn't inspiring me until I seen this Passport. I love it so far and could care less what anyone else says but then I'm older, wiser and when it comes to technology, I get exactly what I want - NOT what others think I should get. Of course this is also why I will likely NEVER get an iPhone. I find them infinitely boring and there are WAY to many people who buy them just because it's an iPhone. SO not me. I'll be rocking this Berry for the foreseeable future. I just hope Blackberry keeps plugging away and doesn't give up the ship.

Well said.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-15 12:22 PM
54 123