08-26-15 06:20 AM
35 12
tools
    I hope this is not the extent of Apple users that came over to BlackBerry Passport and stayed. I was hoping to see a few more... Well maybe the slider can see to that.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-15 07:22 PM
    I sold my ip6 recently before the price drop with the 6s release, so I can upgrade with minimum loss.
    But days ago I upgraded my Z10, which was my second device, to a Z30.
    Apple has to play it so strong to take me back with the 6s.
    But this will depend more on your usage, because both of them is good on its way.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-15 08:01 PM
    I hope this is not the extent of Apple users that came over to BlackBerry Passport and stayed. I was hoping to see a few more... Well maybe the slider can see to that.

Posted via CB10
    If you search the forum for the topic "switch from iphone to blackberry" you will find so so many threads. There are a lot more than this, trust me.

 = ♥ | 8220, 8530, 9670, 9810, Q10, Passport
    08-23-15 05:28 AM
    I still keep my iPhone 6 Plus for games.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-15 07:16 AM
    I have both blackberry passport silver and iphone 6plus. I like the PP silver a lot. Lol.I think I will stay.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-15 08:40 AM
    After I got my passport, my iphone 6 now sits inside a drawer.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-15 09:25 AM
    Switched from a 4S shortly after the Passport landed last year, and have no plans to go back. I use my phone mostly for email, messaging, and web, so the app thing wasn't a concern for me, and the BlackBerry does the things I care about better than the iPhone did. The largest friction has been iMessage (like some others), but between BBM and push email that actually works this hasn't been a big deal in practice.
    08-23-15 12:51 PM
    Switched from a 4S shortly after the Passport landed last year, and have no plans to go back. I use my phone mostly for email, messaging, and web, so the app thing wasn't a concern for me, and the BlackBerry does the things I care about better than the iPhone did. The largest friction has been iMessage (like some others), but between BBM and push email that actually works this hasn't been a big deal in practice.
    My wife also had a problem with imessage when she switched over to Passport about 5 months ago, but she told people to delete her conversation and begin new ones and that seemed to do it. She's very happy with the passport and has no intention of leaving.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-15 10:01 PM
    The silver BlackBerry Passport is a thing of delight. I came from an iphone 6 plus. Had the original passport went back to iphone then saw this. It is extremely well designed and high end.

Hi Ho Silver
    08-24-15 12:08 AM
    I bought a blackberry to complement my iPhone 6. I have been using both. Unfortunately the lack of apps makes a complete switch difficult. Perhaps when an android version comes out? The passport has mostly replaced my iPad. I use Facebook extensively to communicate with family and friends, the BlackBerry Facebook app works too inconsistently to give up the iPhone. I tell people all the time the passport would be a great phone if things actually worked on it.

Posted via CB10
    08-26-15 06:20 AM
35 12