I have been using Classic for about two months. It's my first BlackBerry ever and the best phone ever. Now I am thinking to buy Passport SE. Classic is unique, I love it, I ditched Note for it. Reminds me of one of my favourites i-mate JazJam. Can anyone please suggest whether to go for Passport or stay with it? Anyone who have made a suchlike transition are requested to share their views.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-15 04:00 AM
    If you love the Classic's keyboard then I suggest staying. Best answer, try out the Passport first. I love my Passport, but I do miss the full keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-15 04:22 AM
    If money is not a problem then you shd buy it SE. Then you can switch it whenever u want. I like my OG Passport and I have used it since Feb this year. No regret. I did thk of buying a Classic for spare coz I like the feeling of one hand operation. Anyway, congratulation to be our family member of Blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-15 04:29 AM
    I actually switched to the classic for a few days and after a few days usage i switched back to the Passport. The classic although nice with the classic tool belt and traditional key board, it just wasnt' powerful enough for my day to day usage.

Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2252 Rogers Wireless Posted via CB
    Tessoro Desoto likes this.
    08-22-15 10:01 AM
    Beware, though: I don't think you can ever fully switch to anything else anymore, once you've been hit by a Passport, OG or SE notwithstanding. It's a completely different beast.

BlackBerry Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2339 on Telkomsel Network
    08-22-15 10:47 AM
    I used a classic for a week before I bought my first Passport and I could never go back to the Classic. It was a good phone and I loved the size but love the bigger screen and touch keyboard way too much.

Brought to you by...My sweet Passport
    08-22-15 03:37 PM
    I just switched from the BlackBerry Classic to Passport. Thinking it was going to be a very difficult change due to the Passport having only three rows I adjusted very quickly. It's not as difficult as people make it seem. The screen real estate and resolution of the device is just excellent. The keyboard is comfortable to type on. I really recommend Classic owners to try it to just experience the speed and functionality of the Passport.

One of my favorite Passport functions is flipping the device to landscape mode and browsing online or reading texts, emails, etc in landscape mode.

If money isn't a problem then go ahead and change it to try it. If you don't like it send it back :-D

Special thanks to my buddy Sean for answering questions when suggesting the BlackBerry Passport.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-15 08:54 PM
    I was using Blackberry Q10 for a half a year. Then I switched to Classic and it was such a great experience. I was very happy with my classic until I tried the Passport. Now I just can't use the toyish small screen of classic and try to swipe my finger over classic's keyboard all the time (it's so convenient on passport). I've sold my classic few days ago and the Passport became my one and only mobile device.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-15 06:02 AM
    Keyboard aside, Passport is a much more powerful beast than the classic. Run apps very well.

Posted via CB10
    Tessoro Desoto likes this.
    08-23-15 07:14 AM
    I have both the Classic and the Passport and if I could only keep one, it would be the Classic. I tend to use the track pad more than I ever thought I would and I really miss it when I switch my SIM to the Passport. In addition, I really like the "Alt" keyboard shortcuts on the Classic.

The processor on the Classic is plenty fast for my purposes. Yes, it takes Spotify a bit longer to load, but other than that I find it to be a very fluid and seamless experience running the BlackBerry 10 OS.

The Passport SE is my weekend phone and the Classic is my daily driver. The Passport is an amazing and powerful device (and lots of fun to play with around the house), but my biggest issue is the form factor...I find it difficult to have with me at all times and just slip into a pocket. The Classic is always with me, and for that reason, makes it a better fit for me.

Posted via CB10
    ZayDub likes this.
    08-23-15 08:19 AM
    I have both the Classic and the Passport and if I could only keep one, it would be the Classic. I tend to use the track pad more than I ever thought I would and I really miss it when I switch my SIM to the Passport. In addition, I really like the "Alt" keyboard shortcuts on the Classic.

The processor on the Classic is plenty fast for my purposes. Yes, it takes Spotify a bit longer to load, but other than that I find it to be a very fluid and seamless experience running the BlackBerry 10 OS.

The Passport SE is my weekend phone and the Classic is my daily driver. The Passport is an amazing and powerful device (and lots of fun to play with around the house), but my biggest issue is the form factor...I find it difficult to have with me at all times and just slip into a pocket. The Classic is always with me, and for that reason, makes it a better fit for me.

Posted via CB10
    I echo these sentiments mostly! Love both devices but Classic is the daily driver and PP is for shock and awe lol -- it's definitely a head turner and android apps run much smoother on it. I've only had both phones for about 72hrs tho lol
    How is it like switching from Classic to Passport SE-img_20150822_150824.jpg
    How is it like switching from Classic to Passport SE-img_20150821_084831.jpg

Tour 9630 > Bold 9650 > Q10 > Playbook>Classic AND Passport SE!!!
    matthewkuhl likes this.
    08-23-15 10:22 AM