So I'll be receiving a new Pebble smartwatch tomorrow as a holiday gift. I've read other forum posts about how to set it up generally. However, I found a few watch faces online that I'd like to use. Is there anyway to install them on Pebble from my BB Passport? Or another way which will allow me to pair with my BB after installing the watchface. I know that I need the pebble app to change watchface, but I'm not sure if I can get the custom ones I found online into the app (if that's what I need to do).

I found an article online that says android browser (Chrome or whichever) knows the pebble file extension (.pbw) and opens the pebble app to get the job done, but the same article stated that 10.2.1 couldn't do it, not sure if there's a difference in this regard with 10.3.

The article I'm referring to is here: How to Install a Custom Watchface on Pebble Smartwatches - SmartWatches.org

Not sure if someone has done this, please let me know! Thanks in advance.
    12-26-14 12:37 AM
    So I'll be receiving a new Pebble smartwatch tomorrow as a holiday gift. I've read other forum posts about how to set it up generally. However, I found a few watch faces online that I'd like to use. Is there anyway to install them on Pebble from my BB Passport? Or another way which will allow me to pair with my BB after installing the watchface. I know that I need the pebble app to change watchface, but I'm not sure if I can get the custom ones I found online into the app (if that's what I need to do).

I found an article online that says android browser (Chrome or whichever) knows the pebble file extension (.pbw) and opens the pebble app to get the job done, but the same article stated that 10.2.1 couldn't do it, not sure if there's a difference in this regard with 10.3.

The article I'm referring to is here: How to Install a Custom Watchface on Pebble Smartwatches - SmartWatches.org

Not sure if someone has done this, please let me know! Thanks in advance.
    Super easy! Download them directly to your Passport or computer then transfer via USB cable and bblink. Then open the pebble app on your device and make sure the "connected" button hit and green. Then double click on the file and should directly upload to pebble app.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android side loaded on the Passport!

I've done this myself and it should work like a charm?
    12-26-14 12:46 AM
    Awesome! Thank you, ill give it a try.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-14 09:20 PM
    FYI here is the link for the online tool to create your own personal PEBBLE watch faces!!

http://www.watchface-generator.de/

Posted via CB10
    12-30-14 05:00 AM