12-16-14 07:10 AM
115 ... 345
tools
    Which model?
    The one that has the phone sitting horizontal or vertical?
    I just got the PDair one with belt clip. I've only used it one day, but so far I think it will work until a Sedio Spring Clip Holster is available.
    12-02-14 09:20 AM
    12-02-14 09:29 AM
    i wanted a holster, but i do wonder how practical it is with the phone's dimensions. I've adapted to using the BB flip case for now, but I'm not it's biggest fan. If a holster comes along I like the look of I'd probably give it a try regardless.
    12-02-14 11:15 AM
    Which model?
    The one that has the phone sitting horizontal or vertical?
    Leather Case for BlackBerry Passport - Vertical Pouch Type Belt Clip Included (Black)

PDair BlackBerry BB Passport Belt Case

How are holster users adapting to Passport-3bbbptv01_1_3.jpg
    the brother likes this.
    12-03-14 05:56 AM
    I looked into the expensive leather shoulder holster but they didn't have any in stock for the Passport at the time. If anyone is looking for something similar but a lot cheaper - I bought a "neck safe" passport holder in the travel department at London Drugs (BC and Alberta) for $15.00. It's tan colored and is RFID shielded (if you carry credit cards with your phone). It has a fairly heavy neck cord for going over your neck and the PP fits very nicely in it, even in a case. For the times when you don't have a proper shirt pocket I think it will be handy to sling over your shoulder and hold the phone under your arm. Much less obvious than the big leather "gangster" holder. I figure it will come in handy when travelling and when wearing light summer shirts. Probably similar models in lots of stores but just make sure it's big enough for the PP phone. Some of the cheaper ones will hold a real passport but are marginally big enough to hold the phone, particularly if it's in a case,
    12-03-14 12:36 PM
    I looked into the expensive leather shoulder holster but they didn't have any in stock for the Passport at the time. If anyone is looking for something similar but a lot cheaper - I bought a "neck safe" passport holder in the travel department at London Drugs (BC and Alberta) for $15.00. It's tan colored and is RFID shielded (if you carry credit cards with your phone). It has a fairly heavy neck cord for going over your neck and the PP fits very nicely in it, even in a case. For the times when you don't have a proper shirt pocket I think it will be handy to sling over your shoulder and hold the phone under your arm. Much less obvious than the big leather "gangster" holder. I figure it will come in handy when travelling and when wearing light summer shirts. Probably similar models in lots of stores but just make sure it's big enough for the PP phone. Some of the cheaper ones will hold a real passport but are marginally big enough to hold the phone, particularly if it's in a case,
    Pretty please post a picture for us.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    12-03-14 04:25 PM
    FYI: Seidio is shipping some now: SEIDIO | BlackBerry Passport Accessories
    GeoK likes this.
    12-10-14 05:27 AM
    This is my way!

Posted via CB10
    12-10-14 07:06 AM
    Just ordered the Surface Combo, Holster and Case.

FYI: Seidio is shipping some now: SEIDIO | BlackBerry Passport Accessories
    12-10-14 09:52 AM
    i wanted a holster, but i do wonder how practical it is with the phone's dimensions. I've adapted to using the BB flip case for now, but I'm not it's biggest fan. If a holster comes along I like the look of I'd probably give it a try regardless.
    I use the TETDED dijonii case which is a flip case with sleeper Similiar to the oem version but attaches via a plastic plate in the back cover. However, I still need a hands free holster option so with the device and flip case fit perfectly in the PDAIR side holster.
    How are holster users adapting to Passport-img_20141121_104730.png
    How are holster users adapting to Passport-img_20141119_082215.png

Posted via CB10
    12-10-14 11:37 AM
    I like the flips, I really do.
    They have their place in certain locales; office, suit, etc.
    12-12-14 04:36 PM
    I received my Seidio Surface Combo today. I've been using Seidio spring clip holsters for years and the quality is as good as the others. I've been Extremely disappointed they didn't make one for the Z30. Tomorrow I'll be able to use it in real life, but I already like it.

How are holster users adapting to Passport-img_20141215_200902_edit.jpg

Entered on my BlackBerry Passport
    geekaren likes this.
    12-16-14 01:34 AM
    Doesn't the passport come with some sort of holder or something?

Posted via CB10
    12-16-14 05:19 AM
    Doesn't the passport come with some sort of holder or something?

Posted via CB10
    Nope, nothing.
    12-16-14 06:28 AM
    well I had an old LIOUS Vuitton passport case which I just attached industrial double sided Velcro and attached the hardshell. If I need the cam or flash, its really easy to detach.
    Looks great, functional and a bit of posh.
    Great idea.
    12-16-14 07:10 AM
115 ... 345