well I had an old LIOUS Vuitton passport case which I just attached industrial double sided Velcro and attached the hardshell. If I need the cam or flash, its really easy to detach.
    Looks great, functional and a bit of posh.
    I have been meaning to ask, how does it fit in your pocket? Have you got any trouble with it? I am thinking of getting the same case only because I am also a Louis fan. When you close the case how much of the phone sticks out if any?
    10-27-14 01:46 AM
    10-27-14 02:29 AM
    I definitely hope a holster becomes available. I've been keeping mine in my pocket so far, but I really don't like carrying it that way. Its too difficult to take the phone out of my pocket (or put it back in) when I'm sitting down, probably because I normally wear jeans, and that quickly gets very annoying. (It also goes in the pocket I used to keep keys in, and I get a bit weary about putting keys and phone in the same place.)

However, I can also understand its width making a holster a bit awkward. When I previously got my Z30, I felt it was at about the limit and it took some time to get used to its holster. But once I did, I loved how I could effortlessly take out (and put back) the phone on a moment's notice. With the Passport, I'm less inclined to do that.
    10-28-14 09:44 AM
    Still the only thing holding me back. Contractor tradesman. Can't live without a holster. Seidio where are you?????
    11-11-14 04:40 PM
    Here is the best, IMO!
    Details about PDair Leather Vertical Pouch Case for BlackBerry Passport in Cover With Clip
    11-12-14 12:06 AM
    I have been meaning to ask, how does it fit in your pocket? Have you got any trouble with it? I am thinking of getting the same case only because I am also a Louis fan. When you close the case how much of the phone sticks out if any?
    If you wear skinny jeans it may not fit but the size of the Lious Vuitton passport cases have ample room to fit the device even with the oem hard shell on. Once closed there's is approx 5mm in spacing all around the device.

I listen to music a lot on my device and the "L" shaped plug for my in-ear headsets sometimes requires a bit more room above so I'll just reposition my passport slightly higher. The length of the velcro strip allows me to do this.

Posted via Passport OS 10.3.0.908/Rogers Wireless
    11-12-14 08:58 AM
    Seidio is working two holster solutions for the Passport (SEIDIO | BlackBerry Passport Accessories) ... for the naked Passport and for the Surface case. I've always been a fan of their products.
    11-18-14 07:35 PM
    Just ordered this today it'll be here tomorrow, looks pretty good and designed for the passport!
    Smartphone Experts Leather Swivel Holster Specifically designed for BlackBerry Passport | BlackBerry Holsters | CrackBerry Canada
    11-18-14 08:14 PM
    Seidio is working two holster solutions for the Passport (SEIDIO | BlackBerry Passport Accessories) ... for the naked Passport and for the Surface case. I've always been a fan of their products.
    Been checking their site daily! Lol

Posted via CB10
    11-18-14 08:17 PM
    I ordered 2 cases from 2 different companies.

The passport folio type case in black leather from tetded with sleeper magnet. And

A black leather holster case from PDAIR with sleeper magnet.

So far both cases came in and am satisfied with both as they are made with high quality leather and fits the devices onpar.

For convenience I have the tetded case on the device 24/7 and use the pdair side holster to carry the device with the tetded attached and fits perfectly!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android side installed on the Passport!
    Last edited by cellphonejunkey; 11-26-14 at 12:36 AM.
    11-19-14 10:14 AM
    I ordered 2 cases from 2 different companies.

The passport folio type case in black leather from tetded with sleeper magnet. And

A black leather holster case from PDAIR with sleeper magnet.

So far both cases came in and am satisfied with both as they are made with high quality leather and fits the devices onpar.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android side installed on the Passport!
    any pics of them? thanks
    11-19-14 11:13 AM
    Case just arrived
    Attached Thumbnails How are holster users adapting to Passport-image.jpg  
    11-19-14 12:13 PM
    I just got both my Tetded Cases and am loving them to death! I got the following cases;

TETDED Premium Leather Case for BlackBerry Passport -- Gerzat II (Vintage: Brown); and
    TETDED Premium Leather Case for BlackBerry Passport -- Dijon III (LC: Yellow) W/Sleep Mode Function.

http://www.tetded.com/home/37375-lar...iii-lc-red.jpg
    http://www.tetded.com/home/40036-lar...tage-brown.jpg

Both of them appear to be very well made and worth every penny of my hard earned money!
    Last edited by Tech_Fan_Boy; 11-19-14 at 03:00 PM.
    11-19-14 12:30 PM
    is that the one that you can find at the crackberry canada shopstore? also, can you tell me if the case could fit the phone with a hard shell on? i mean, do you see some extra room or it's too snugged... from the pics looks like there is some room but if you can confirm would be great... thanks!

Case just arrived
    11-19-14 12:32 PM
    Case just arrived
    Is it a snug fit? Do you think a PP with a Hard shell case would fit in there? I'm looking for a holster for when i'm at the gym....
    11-19-14 02:11 PM
    I think with the shell on it will fit, that shell is pretty thin from what i can tell!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by mohawk apple; 11-19-14 at 04:14 PM.
    11-19-14 02:36 PM
    is that the one that you can find at the crackberry canada shopstore? also, can you tell me if the case could fit the phone with a hard shell on? i mean, do you see some extra room or it's too snugged... from the pics looks like there is some room but if you can confirm would be great... thanks!
    yeah thats where i got it from, been looking all weekend for one that fits the PP with no luck untill i seen it on the crackerry site.
    medic_28 likes this.
    11-19-14 02:48 PM
    Just ordered this today it'll be here tomorrow, looks pretty good and designed for the passport!
    Smartphone Experts Leather Swivel Holster Specifically designed for BlackBerry Passport | BlackBerry Holsters | CrackBerry Canada
    This seems to only be available in Canada. The US site does not have it.

Posted via CB10 on the awesome Passport
    11-19-14 03:22 PM
    Seidio is working on it.
    SEIDIO | BlackBerry Passport Accessories

I'm missing my holster (always used spring clip types), but keeping hope that someone will make one for it. I just don't like putting it in my pocket, even though it fits fine.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-14 04:09 PM
    Don't doubt...many cases are already available...PDair, for one.
    It's the only thing holding me back believe it or not! I don't think I can manage without the holster. I will keep reaching to my side for nothing

Q10 with Telus on 10.3.1.396
    11-19-14 04:14 PM
    This seems to only be available in Canada. The US site does not have it.

Posted via CB10 on the awesome Passport
    why you can't order it from the canada store? It'll be cheaper for you!
    11-19-14 04:15 PM
    I've had holsters for every BlackBerry I've owned, and I, too was pretty sure I wasn't a "phone-in-the-pocket" guy, but the Passport converted me.

1) The Gorilla Glass seems to be bulletproof (though I admit I'm careful to check my pocket for coins or keys before I put the phone in).
    2) I'd be concerned about the width of a belt holster; too wide and to me it runs too much risk of catching on something.

With previous phones I HATED using my front pocket but with the Passport it actually isn't terrible. It's not as tall as other phones so I don't find it interferes with sitting or movements at all. One thing: I DO put it in face-in.
    11-19-14 04:15 PM
    Same thing in leather on ebay...price is right!

This is a soft case for LG Optimus Vu P895 (the first model). Passport is as wide as Optimus Vu, while the former is shorter than the latter.

BlackBerry Passport - 128 mm x 90.3 mm x 9.3 mm
    LG Optimus Vu - 139.6 mm x 90.4 mm x 8.5 mm

Unfortunately it is NOT available on Amazon.com . . . it is available on Amazon.co.jp (Japanese site).

https://translate.google.com/transla...t%2FB0090EM53W

(The label stitched onto the lid bears a tag line written in a little funny English.)

Attachment 306948

Attachment 306949

Attachment 306950

Attachment 306951

Attachment 306952

Attachment 306953

Attachment 306954
    11-19-14 04:16 PM
    Nice. with good quality, but pricey.

Has anyone tried this one.

Custom Made to Order Genuine Leather Holsters and Belt Clips for Blackberry Passport

Some folks were talking about ordering one of these custom jobs....I was wondering how it worked out.
    11-19-14 04:18 PM
    $6.99 on ebay USA. But it is too long. ordered it and sent it back, even before the phone came.

11-19-14 04:24 PM
115 12345