Other than enabling the following, what else can you do / have you done to secure your Passport?
    1. Enable Device password
    2. Enable Device Encryption
    3. Enable Media Card Encryption
    10-28-16 12:54 PM
    Use a OEM case or holster, or one that utilizes the BlackBerry in-holster behavior, and set the BlackBerry to lock when holstered.

I did use a custom aftermarket holster for a while. My practice was to manually lock the device using the K shortcut to lock the device if the device was one my desk and I was away from the desk, or when on the move on the street or airport or whatever. Now I'm using the OEM flip case for the Silver model, and I have the device set to lock when holstered, which means in practice the device is locked when it goes back in my jacket pocket, and any other time I close the case.

I would add, install updates when they are released. Don't be one who says nothing is broken so nothing needs fixing, or one afraid updates will bring problems. Sometimes there are issues, but in my opinion you are far better updating when you can. If you are using an old BB10 model that isn't being updated by the carrier, take matter in your hands if you can and use an autoloader.
    10-28-16 12:59 PM
    Use a OEM case or holster, or one that utilizes the BlackBerry in-holster behavior, and set the BlackBerry to lock when holstered.

I did use a custom aftermarket holster for a while. My practice was to manually lock the device using the K shortcut to lock the device if the device was one my desk and I was away from the desk, or when on the move on the street or airport or whatever. Now I'm using the OEM flip case for the Silver model, and I have the device set to lock when holstered, which means in practice the device is locked when it goes back in my jacket pocket, and any other time I close the case.

I would add, install updates when they are released. Don't be one who says nothing is broken so nothing needs fixing, or one afraid updates will bring problems. Sometimes there are issues, but in my opinion you are far better updating when you can. If you are using an old BB10 model that isn't being updated by the carrier, take matter in your hands if you can and use an autoloader.
    Does the phone+flip case affect the line of your jacket? Or was there anything in particular that you had to ask to tailor to compensate for the Passport SE?
    10-28-16 01:07 PM
    I've only been using the flip case for about three or four weeks. I haven't done anything special for my sport coats. I'm guessing taking the BlackBerry out of the pocket and putting it in is going to be more wear and tear on the pocket than just the carrying in the pocket. Sill have to see what happens.
    10-28-16 01:16 PM
    Some more ideas...

Do use a case or holster or something. Just a simple case will help you avoid scratches and dings. Something more substantial will provide some protection if you drop the device and it is in the case or holster, and could make the difference between damage and no damage.

Always do due diligence when installing an app. Even if you obtain the app from BlackBerry World or Amazon, think whether you really need the app, and skip it if you don't really need it. If you decide you want to install the app, just do a simple key word search and read up on it. Do the same for the app developer. Look at the permissions requested and whether they make sense for what the app needs. This all goes extra if you choose to install apps from other sources.
    10-28-16 01:24 PM
    Personally I don't like to encrypt my media card, as I like the ease of switching them out if I want, and if a device does happen to die, the media card won't die with it. But I don't fear anyone getting physical access to my device, either, its the remote access I am concerned with.

I try to not get online with setup until I have passworded, encrypted device, and checked all settings shutting things down by default that i don't use much in Parental Controls, saves data wastage too.
    10-29-16 06:11 PM
    Just my opinion, but as unlikely as it may be that someone gets hands on your unlocked device, I think remote access is orders of magnitude more unlikely. And for malware to get installed, you would have to install it; and very unlikely anything will appear on the scene that would be capable of installing itself. My 2.

I would agree encrypting the media card could be an inconvenience for some users, and if you do it you have to be extra thoughtful about backing up or copying your documents and media from the card. Still, that is wise anyway because microSD cards fail as well, or accident happens and takes out the card or the data on the card. It pays to be diligent about backups. Again, my 2.
    10-29-16 06:24 PM