11-24-16 06:25 PM
1,668 ... 6263646566 ...
    A stranger in a bus playing with his phone it was quiet in the bus. I got a text messege and I have no choice but to reply. when the keys started clicking he did not just look he gaze for a min or two with his eyes filled with fascination he ask me "using BlackBerry? How is it?" I just answered with "Awesome" in my peripheral vision he still looking while I'm texting.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-16 12:51 AM
    Went to a birthday party at a restaurant with about 40+ people. While waiting, everyone started taking pictures. Of course, iPhones galore. I proceed to take out my SE and to do the same.

It was like time stood still. They were amazed how bright my flash was and the Walking Dead began to ask the age old question, what is that...they still make...wow! Went on a 5 min phone overview, let them hold it and all they guys literally rolled their eye and started to put their phones away.

Long story short, enough about this talk about BlackBerry this and BlackBerry that. I continually blow people away with this phone. Every time, I drop the mic and walk away.

SE in KC

Posted via CB10
    04-23-16 06:21 PM
    I'm going to try saying, "It's the new iPhone 7. I'm on the test team."

I am sick of idiots not knowing BlackBerry still make phones.

CB10 via BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition
    Edit: now -> not... wrong flick ha!
    Because BlackBerry marketing is terrible, I've seen LG, Apple, Google Nexus take out ads on Hulu. I have never seen a BlackBerry ad anywhere. You can't blame people for not knowing a product exists if you don't spend time and money marketing it.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-16 08:39 PM
    No kidding - I bought my SE from BlackBerry during the recent spring sale- took it into ATT to get nano card and put it to work. ATT out of Nanos but the guy said he had a cutter for my 9900's micro Sim. Piece of cake. But he had not handled a Passport until mine. He loved the screen - I told him I would come back when I had time and he could give it a whirl. But maybe not. I love my SE. Ditto the guy in a nearby town's ATT - he hadn't handled one either.

How can they promote Passports if they don't get the chance to handle one and fall in love with it????

Posted via CB10
    04-23-16 08:51 PM
    Everyone who asked me what phone is this also thought BlackBerry/RIM is dead. Obviously, still an eye-catcher.

Too bad ART isn't gonna be updated.

Or at least come out with an awesome BB-Android!

BlackBerry Passport via CB10
    04-24-16 06:02 AM
    'No I don't miss Flappy Crush or Candy Dirds. I use if for work'

Posted via CB10
    ots1960 likes this.
    04-24-16 04:33 PM
    Several people ask about it, think it's cool. One guy asked if it had touch screen. One guy kind of laughed and said he didn't think blackberry was in business. Then said his iPhone was the best phone on the market. Yeah, he would know when he didn't even know BlackBerry was in business.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-16 11:03 PM
    Someone asked me "is this the new BlackBerry Porsche Design? "

But most people ask my why I use still a BlackBerry and why so big and ugly.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-16 01:09 AM
    So today some dude said my passport was ugly..

Posted via CB10
    04-25-16 05:25 AM
    Most say it's so big, so square, so ugly, what were you thinking, Blackberry until the end I see, is this a new model?
    I've never seen a phone like this.
    Others, very rare, find the features really nice and even though they are iPhone die hard fans, wished Blackberry sold more and recognize that they make really nice devices.

Sent from the pure awesomeness of my  Passport SE
    04-25-16 05:32 AM
    - What's this ? Never seen such a phone ! Probably an old model, I can read "BlackBerry" on it...
    - just a brand new business phone ;-)

Posted via CB10
    04-25-16 06:09 AM
    Close friends of mine: New BlackBerry? Again? You never change.

Strangers: What is that?

My wife: Can I get a white one?

Students of mine: Another BlackBerry? How many BlackBerries do you actually have?

One of my bosses: Why don't you use normal phones like we do?

Posted via my beloved Passport solid black edition
    04-25-16 06:44 AM
    Wow it's big. It's like a piece of hone, haha, but I can hear you very very clear, like you're beside me. It's cool man, it looks smooth. Keep it.
    What's that a TV?
    Posted via CB10
    04-25-16 12:21 PM
    They all liked it! All my contacts have converted to a Passport now! A bright future I must say!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-25-16 01:26 PM
    They all liked it! All my contacts have converted to a Passport now! A bright future I must say!!!

Posted via CB10
    You must have zero contact (sarcastic laugh). Or what's your secret? Back to the future more like it if  could alter their marketing strategy or the lack thereof to change their fate.

Sent from the pure awesomeness of my  Passport SE
    04-25-16 01:31 PM
    OK, not a great experience over the weekend, but our Granddaughter was taken to the hospital on Friday afternoon because she was throwing up a lot and was very dehydrated. Anyway they were keeping her overnight. My wife and I drove 3 hours to be with the kids to help them out and by the time we got to the hospital, it was around 10 pm. My son, his wife and her parents had been at the hospital all day and when we got there, all their iPhones were dead. My Passport still had half a charge and I had been using mine since 5:30 am that morning. They were impressed. My Granddaughter is feeling better and is back home.

Go Big Red!

Posted via CB10
    xKingHopy likes this.
    04-25-16 05:14 PM
    "It's nice... but, it's -- just different"
    - 7 year old student

-Drunk guy at a bar
    04-25-16 05:54 PM
    That's a BlackBerry?! They still make those?! That's pretty big!

Usually in that order.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    04-25-16 08:31 PM
    Basically is that I am a freak or a dinosaur. Of course I show them the screen...but also have to tell them that I can't reach 20% of the physical keyboard which I valued so highly, and most Android apps don't work...how could Blackberry miss the boat so much???
    04-25-16 10:05 PM
    Basically is that I am a freak or a dinosaur. Of course I show them the screen...but also have to tell them that I can't reach 20% of the physical keyboard which I valued so highly, and most Android apps don't work...how could Blackberry miss the boat so much???
    You must have small hands not to be able to reach the entire keyboard. I can reach across all of it one-handed and can reach the entire screen also. Also I don't see how complaining about Android apps on a BlackBerry device makes any sense. It seems like you came in here to personally bash the phone and not say other's reactions?
    04-26-16 03:27 AM
    04-26-16 04:56 AM
    "it looks like an old Casio calc", "when you left home did you get permission to take the TV with you?"

But the best one was from my British big boss in a meeting.

- is that a BlackBerry?? Didn't know people still use those..
    - sir, actually Simon also has one as you can see..
    - well, what a coincidence, we have last two Blackberrys on Earth in the same building

Posted via CB10
    04-27-16 01:57 PM
    In a store the cashier got speechless and after 5 seconds or more she said a Blackberry WOWW may i take the case off pleasee?!!! .....
    My answer was what ever you want baby ...!
    05-03-16 09:10 AM
    Lately I noticed most people just stare when I may be answering an email or text. I usually use my Bluetooth for calls but when in the company of others I use the hand set and they stare even more I guess surprised to see that it's a phone.

Posted Via my Great Z30
    05-05-16 09:03 AM
    Some people say oh wow.
    Friends who know me well smile indulgently.
    A few make faces such as "poor thing - the darn deadlines have pushed her over the edge!"
    Most of them are app fans - which I am not...
    They all agree it's awesome.
    The key is that passport isn't for everybody!

Posted via CB10
    05-06-16 08:33 AM
1,668 ... 6263646566 ...