Hello have my Passport SE now for one week. Everybody is just shocked when seen using it...especially the keyboard. Latest comment wow that is one advanced phone! Also my brother an avid Nexus fan has the the 6 liked my SE so much ordered one the following day! Asking how heard no general news on this phone? Why no marketing for something so good?

Posted via CB10
    01-01-16 05:28 PM
    Ah, the one thing I hate the most about my Passport.
    Are you a by default PP user? It looks like the Classic would better fill your needs if all you're looking for is a full physical kb.

Sent from the pure awesomeness of my  Passport SE
    01-01-16 07:02 PM
    People love my Passport

Posted via CB10
    01-01-16 07:23 PM
    Are you a by default PP user? It looks like the Classic would better fill your needs if all you're looking for is a full physical kb.

Sent from the pure awesomeness of my  Passport SE
    The issue I have with the Classic, it's not on par with the Passport. If the "Classic 2" steps its game up, then there is a good chance I'll leave my Passport.
    01-01-16 08:54 PM
    Last week I had a meeting with a lawyer that work for a customer. He works for tech companies but when he saw my phone he ask me "what is that?, can I see it?" he was amazed about the screen so he ask me about features and differences between my BlackBerry Passport and my Iphone 6 plus. He loved the HUB and screen.

Posted via CB10
    01-01-16 08:56 PM
    What is that!!!
    Its a passport.
    You talk with a passport?
    Yes, a BlackBerry Passport.
    Wow. Its big. With a keyboard.
    A touch sensitive keyboard.
    Lel.

Posted via CB10
    01-02-16 07:30 AM
    I was in a AT&T store yesterday for over an hour and a half to discuss a bill. I used my Passport the whole time. The store was crowded and not a single person showed any interest at all, not even the people I was sitting next to.
    01-05-16 06:29 AM
    I've been using the passport for 3 months now, and all the people I work with like the passport, except for the techy guy of the hotel who's an android fan, who keeps saying that's ugly, and blackberry is dying, they are shutting down, blablabla
    But I think what catches people's eyes is the case I have (see picture). They would first check the case and then they turn the phone and discover it's a BlackBerry, and starts asking about it...

How have people reacted to your new Passport?-img_20160105_174911.png

Posted via CB10
    01-05-16 10:50 AM
    Sweet Case! I agree. It does attract attention.

"I don't think that word means what you think it means."
    01-05-16 10:58 AM
    I get questions/comments all the time regarding my BB Passport... Especially when I go out to eat, I have my cell on the table and the server comes by and inquires about it...like the screen size, the keys, and shape and how sleek it looks perhaps because its black. Some folks at work will comment..."I didnt even know BlackBerry still makes phones. I thought they died off"

I hate giving Apple credit...but thats a slap to the face for BlackBerry's marketing team (if existing) Apple does a great job keeping their products in your mind.You know the saying: "Out of sight out of mind" If BlackBerry could do half of what Apple does for marketing they would be better off. Butttt....they dont.

I do my best to educate people on why I trust BlackBerry more than other cell phones such as Android and Apple...but sheep are sheep.
    DudeManBud Man likes this.
    01-05-16 01:48 PM
    "I forgot you had a BlackBerry. It looks like Spongebob Squarepants"

- Co-worker
    Kenshy1983 likes this.
    01-18-16 02:56 AM
    One of my colleagues likes it....just one...so far.

The rest are iSheep though :-)

Posted via CB10 - 9900 -Playbook- Q10 - Passport SE
    01-18-16 05:54 AM
    I had it sitting on a table at dinner yesterday. A waitress came by and noticed it and commented it was a nice, large size. She looked at it a bit more and said "ah, Burberry", and walked away.
    01-18-16 11:58 AM
    "BlackBerry still exists?"

Posted via CB10
    01-18-16 05:21 PM
    "I forgot you had a BlackBerry. It looks like Spongebob Squarepants"

- Co-worker
    Same comment I got from my kids. Lmao
    01-18-16 05:47 PM
    'Is that a tablet?'
    'What kind of phone is that?'
    'I have never seen that before, what is that?'
    'That's a phone?'

I have coined my tag line since I get something above daily.

When someone says something my response is 'It's a Blackberry, I am one of 26 people who still use them'

Posted via CB10
    bigjman likes this.
    01-20-16 04:52 AM
    Some cute chick: 'Wow, is Obama using one of these too?'
    'No,he's on a 9900 I suppose, anyway are you free this Saturday? '

Posted via CB10
    Niwal Pro likes this.
    01-20-16 09:02 AM
    "Wide Screen TV" lol!! That was the first description I heard anyone describe it!! It's so Awesome!!
    How have people reacted to your new Passport?-img_20160111_115409_hdr.jpg

Posted via CB10
    Kenshy1983 likes this.
    01-23-16 11:03 PM
    "What is that?"
    "Who makes that?"
    "BlackBerry still make phones?"

Posted via CB10
    01-24-16 03:25 AM
    People who knew I want to buy it were surprised how beautiful and how good it fits in the hands. Some people said "that's big. Does it fit in your pocket?" I replied it fits perfectly. Then they asked if I have big pockets and I replied I have the same regular pockets as they have.
    There ere also the same reactions people had with my Z10. "Is that a BlackBerry? They still exist?". Or "I knew BlackBerry is producing the same old phones, didn't know about BlackBerry 10".
    When I tell them about BlackBerry 10 and that having a BlackBerry doesn't mean having an old obsolete phone they ask me if I am pleased with the new OS. Of course I tell them it's the best and I show them a few great tricks it has.
    There is also the reaction: "I think you are the only person who is still buying BlackBerry devices".

I really love how people react on the street or in a store when I pull out my great BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition. I can see on their faces that they have a lot of questions.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-16 05:36 AM
    I've received many reactions over the few months I have using my BlackBerry Passport but the latest one is worth mentioning:

The information security officer at my work (we are a big telco with a byod policy) upon seeing my BlackBerry :

What are you? A drug dealer?

CB10 on BlackBerry  Passport 10.3.2
    mbamd likes this.
    01-27-16 08:03 AM
    Is that a phone! Or what is that?

Posted via CB10
    01-27-16 10:25 AM
    "Square phone" ??

"Can you also make phone call with that" ?
    01-27-16 10:45 AM
    mom says it looks like a very cool calculator. she wants one(calculator) like this.
    01-27-16 03:47 PM
    I was told it looks like a graphing calculator of the future as well
    lol
    01-27-16 07:38 PM
1,668 ... 6061626364 ...