The most heart touching was when I carried my passport on my belt, and at my workplace a couple come to me to ask that is it really a passport??? When I showed it to them they were shocked, because that was the first time they saw it in real life. But this is the only good experience with the passport all the others are like: "az meg mi a f@sz????" wich is like WTF...

Posted via CB10
    PonyCrazyKid likes this.
    07-29-15 12:37 AM
    Is that a phablet been getting that one a lot and then you start showing them what you can do with the phone and then all of the sudden they don't want to give it back

Posted via CB10
    07-29-15 06:35 AM
    The reaction I received yesterday from my 20-something year old nephew. "What is that? It's not a phone, it's a BlackBerry tablet."

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Passport
    07-29-15 10:45 AM
    I didn't know BlackBerry still made phones...

Posted via my new passport
    07-29-15 07:31 PM
    My boss pokes his head in my office door a few weeks ago to tell me something. My Passport is sitting on my desk, about 10-12 feet away. He stops mid sentence and yells, "DUDE, did you get a BLACKBERRY?!" I laughed and handed it to him, and he said "Man this thing is CRAZY." And then he gave it back to me and walked away, forgetting to finish his original thought.

Our small company runs on Macs, and everyone else has a personal iPhone, so I don't think I'll be changing any minds around here, but it was a great interaction, all the same.

Posted via CB10 on Passport
    abdullah1982 likes this.
    07-29-15 08:24 PM
    Took the dog to the vet the other day for his annual shots, got talking with the vet how he had studded 7 puppies so she asked if I had pictures I said I have video so I pulled out my Passport loaded up the video and passed her the phone, first thing she said was Wow BlackBerry makes cool phones then proceeded to watch the entire video. The cousin a HTC lover was making fun of my Passport until he held it accidentally swiped his tigers across the keyboard and the home screen moved, he was at awe of the captive keyboard and studered the remark now that is amazing.

Posted via CB10
    Many times I have forgotten about the captive keyboard, usually catch myself every time I have to clean finger smudges off the screen.

Posted Via my Great Z30
    07-30-15 07:18 AM
    I haven't had anything to post in this thread for months, but last night I was in a bar having a beer and a bowl of chili and the guy sitting next to me noticed my Passport, which was on the bar. I'm usually not one to keep my phone on the table or bar, but I was expecting a call.

Anyway this guy made quite a fuss over it, how much he loved his Blackberrys in the past, didn't know they still made phones, etc. His wife came in and she wanted to look at it and soon I had a group of about six people, plus a bartender, gathered around, admiring the Passport.

I couldn't say whether any of those people would actually buy a Passport, but if BlackBerry could figure out how to get paid for turning heads they'd have a winner.
    nappalonia and m3mb3rsh1p like this.
    07-31-15 06:40 AM
    Yesterday at Academy Sports the cashier looked at my phone and said that's a beautiful phone .. well thank you mam!

 Posted via my BlackBerry Passport!
    07-31-15 09:28 AM
    Finally got my Red Passport. The ladies in my Physical Therapy office marveled at it. "Omg it's pretty!! Wait...that's a BlackBerry?! No way!"

Posted via CB10
    07-31-15 11:58 AM
    "That is a crazy phone. It's like I'm reading a book or holding a flask" *takes a swig of the passport*

-good friend
    Last edited by ominaxe; 08-01-15 at 12:25 PM.
    08-01-15 11:38 AM
    "That is a crazy phone. It's like I'm reading a book or holding a flask" *takes a swig of the passport*

-good friend
    Maybe this is the disruptive innovation BlackBerry has been looking for! Put booze in the phones!

Typed on my Flaskport...
    BirdBruce and mrlahjr like this.
    08-01-15 01:17 PM
    Maybe this is the disruptive innovation BlackBerry has been looking for! Put booze in the phones!

Typed on my Flaskport...
    I suddenly have a great inspiration for a new case....

08-01-15 08:29 PM
    ...wish sedulously & intriguement when in a Apple Store & checking out different iPad prices / spec for my daughter using my Passport...evensong was like...Quick..look a non Apple user is in our massive store that sells about 10 things!
    08-01-15 09:50 PM
    Ironically enough, I went to an ATT store with a neighbor, she was getting the new Samsung S6, while sitting, going over her new contract, I pulled my Passport to check a few messages. The ATT guy stopped mid conversation with my neighbor to say, wow, look at phone. Then I easily slid the phone back in my pocket.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-15 11:04 PM
    Interestingly enough people are suprised that Blackberry is still making devices and definately do a double take on the Passport as it looks so different compared to most rectangle type shaped mobile devices. People are amazed by the shape of the passport and how the screen is so big and easy to see. Most people are surprised at this device and never knew it was available.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    ^^^^^ THIS for sure... plus the usual crack about how I'm the only person in the world who still uses BlackBerry. All in all though, people are impressed with the device

on the road with my BlackBerry
    08-02-15 12:04 AM
    wow, look at phone.

Posted via CB10
    Appropriate response: "You mean the phone that your company sells, AT&T clerk?" followed by *facepalm*

08-03-15 02:48 AM

Typed on my Flaskport...
    ROTFLMAF!!! Yes!!!

 Z10,STL100-3/10.2.1.2156
    08-03-15 02:57 AM
    Had a college tech student tell me BlackBerry was going out of business... pretty bad

08-03-15 06:45 AM
    "Congrats, you got a mini tablet".

08-03-15 06:47 AM
    A college student? Well that's enough for me. They know EVERYTHING, after all!

08-03-15 12:23 PM
    Had a guy ask me if I still had a myspace because that's the last time BlackBerry was useful.

Posted via CB10
    Coachbulldog likes this.
    08-03-15 01:11 PM
    A college student? Well that's enough for me. They know EVERYTHING, after all!

Yep... the next generation of it is now thinking BlackBerry is out of buisness

08-03-15 06:37 PM
    Had a guy ask me if I still had a myspace because that's the last time BlackBerry was useful.

Posted via CB10
    REKT

Sean Fanelli likes this.
    08-03-15 09:25 PM
    $they still make thoes?"

08-05-15 06:28 AM
    "Did you rob a museum?"
    -co-worker

"It's like one of those old huge palm pilots"
    -co-worker