11-24-16 06:25 PM
1,668 ... 4950515253 ...
    I thought they went bankrupt

Posted via CB10
    07-02-15 02:48 PM
    Was boarding a plane yesterday in Newark, NJ for Milan and the flight attendant stopped me to look at the phone. He thought it looked great and was surprised it was a Blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-15 08:47 AM
    A few sideways glances from strangers in London. I'm guessing too shy or scared to say anything.

This device is a delight to use. Still puzzled as to why it isn't popular.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-15 10:39 AM
    "Your phone is an ugly piece of ****"
    -Good Friend
    Coachbulldog and Technomotive like this.
    07-03-15 06:46 PM
    It's funny how so many people when 1st seeing the passport think that it's to big. I too wondered if I wouldn't like the size until I made my purchase. I must say compared to some of the other bigger phones I have seen on the market the passport is a perfect size. I currently have a Z30 and passport both wonderful devices and don't see myself parting with either anytime soon. Back to the subject I get stares when using the PP all the time.

Posted Via my Great Z30
    07-03-15 10:38 PM
    When people say my phone is too big and knowing all well they can't even fit their iPhone 6+ in there pocket. Today I got the "eww omg can it even get Facebook, Instagram, etc?" Hahaha just sipped my tea and showed off all the apps she named

Posted via Passport
    Attached Thumbnails How have people reacted to your new Passport?-173469.jpg  
    07-04-15 12:02 AM
    My Passport has garnered more attention in a day than my Q10 did in a year. This phone really stands out. Here is how some people reacted:

"That's awesome! This could save blackberry." -Sales guy at AT&T store when I showed him the capacitive keyboard scrolling.
    "What kind of phone is that!? Everybody, look at this phone!" (holds it up for the table to see) -Friend at a birthday party.
    "Can I take a picture of that? My friend always says she misses her blackberry." -Co-worker.
    "Dude, that's huge. Are you going to carry that around with you?" -A bunch of people

Anyone else's Passport attracting attention?
    friends at the birthday party part made me laugh a bit LOL
    07-06-15 08:21 AM
    "That's a beautiful phone."
    -SF Giants ticket checker"
    07-06-15 11:48 PM
    I was golfing in East Lansing at Michigan State last week and it was raining, so we decided to wait and have breakfast first. It was pretty slow that day, because of the rain and 4 young ladies, probably students were working behind the counter, all chatting and texting to others on their iPhones and Samsungs. When I went to pay for my breakfast, I placed my Passport on the counter and they all came over to have a look at it. I think no one knew what a Passport was, let alone what a BlackBerry was. They all liked it and played with the different screens. I sensed a little bit of envy. They probably won't switch from the iPhones or Samsungs though.

Maybe in a couple of years, when they all graduate and are looking for a powerful business type smartphone.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-15 09:59 AM
    "Looks like a mini-tablet"

"I didn't know Galaxy Notes also come with keyboards" (seriously this actually happened, I doubt that person's vision to not be able to see "BlackBerry" on top of the screen)

"I never saw this phone in the shops, what is it?" (true story, Passports here are sold only on online retail websites and not in retail stores of the telecom providers)

"BlackBerry Passport? Who fooled you to get out of Wall St. and come to Romania?" (really nice bartender at the pub, there was never an occasion where I ever went there grossly overdressed to drink Guiness)

"Are you from the CIA?" (a random bus driver)

Besides these, really long and intrigued stares, makes me think what Apple will never have is the wow factor that a Blackberry, especially a Passport is capable of producing.
    abdullah1982 and ruben1975 like this.
    07-07-15 05:59 PM
    Best recent BlackBerry experience was being stopped and asked "is that the new BlackBerry" as I was walking by a guy.
    He was excited about the look and feel of the Passport, usually I'm the one who's on the lookout for other BlackBerry users.

I posted about a month ago where a client I was riding with let out a shriek so loud when he saw my Passport in the car that I slammed on brakes thinking a car was a able T-bone us.

PassportSQW100-1/ Q10SQN100-5/ Posted via CB
    07-07-15 08:04 PM
    "I though it was ganna suck but this is acually really cool"

Posted via my new passport
    07-07-15 08:35 PM
    What is that?!?
    What is that!!!
    What is that???

Three flavors of the BlackBerry Passport

Posted via CB10 app and BlackBerry Passport 
    07-09-15 09:50 AM
    Att rep that hasn't seen the passport in person asked me to let him touch it! Even my wife looked at him like 'wtf'

That thing is hideous!
    07-09-15 10:06 AM
    "Is that a computer or a tablet?" asked by my waitress at the Keg. I laughed pretty hard and then replied, "its my blackberry. It's a phone." :P

I actually love peoples reactions. I need the red passport!!

Posted via CB10
    07-09-15 11:35 AM
    Yesterday afternoon as I was completing a purchase - the sales associate inquired about my phone. She told me it was cute and then she wanted to know if FaceBook looked like FaceBook - so I showed it to her. She was impressed. As I was leaving she said she had to have one of these!

Posted via CB10
    07-12-15 08:37 PM
    Officemates thought it was some weird game console when they first saw it on my desk. But people don't usually say anything about it, they just stare.

Posted via my shiny Passport
    07-13-15 06:34 AM
    I am an attorney and use to take my PP for meetings with clients or colleagues. The reactions goes from "BlackBerry is still alive?" to "it's huge" or "you are the only person I know who still uses a PP". But then everyone one says "it must be a great device to work". Normally I let them play for a while and afterwards people say "is not that big and fits well on my hand". 2 clients visited me later to show they they new PP and tell how happy they are.

Needless to say all my workers use a BlackBerry Z3, Q5 or Q10. Some tried to argue that they prefer an iPhone or a Samy on contract renew but I just told them as long as BlackBerry exists and I am the managing partner of the firm your phone will always be a BlackBerry.

Last year my mobile operator tried to disused me to renew with BlackBerry with the same old arguments (not good devices, bankruptcy, no devices available and so on), so I told them that's fine I'll move to your competitor operator the 25 contracts I have. Needless to say they managed to renew with blackberry devices :-)

Posted via CB10
    Good for you! Love this post!!!

CB10 via PassportSQW100-
    lysskr, LyoobaBerry and texn884 like this.
    07-13-15 06:49 AM
    Everyone loves it when I show them all the features. The Hub is a huge hit and of course the bank I use for my business, all the bankers were impressed...they all had to get their hands on it. One even reminisced about his BlackBerry days and said he would have to take a better look. I advised to go to AT&T then order from BlackBerry or Amazon for an unlocked device.

My daughter always tells her friends when they are over.. " look at my mom's phone....its HUGE"

I love the Passport!

CB10 via PassportSQW100-
    07-13-15 06:58 AM
    My PP is in a Ringke leather case which I use to carry all my credit cards and license, almost every time I open the case some one is impressed and asks about it. The case and phone make a sharp presentation!

Posted via CB10
    07-13-15 07:14 AM
    Yesterday, after a lovely boat trip in Croatia, this guy approaches and asks "Couldn't not notice you're using a Passport , it's so awesome to see one in reality, can you tell me about it..." Well, the keyboard left him speechless when I showed how it doubles as a touchpad and how easy it is to navigate... what really blew his mind was the raw speed with which I was demonstrating him the android sat nav apps and native apps and shortcuts and the hub... without a single hiccup

Posted via CB10
    Sean Fanelli and 1Sleeper7 like this.
    07-13-15 01:21 PM
    Officemates thought it was some weird game console when they first saw it on my desk. But people don't usually say anything about it, they just stare.

Posted via my shiny Passport
    I don't know in what business environment you're working in, unless it's one filled with tech hipsters, pretty sad to not be able to spot one, especially that BlackBerry has been for so long THE business phone along with Palm PDA's

Posted via CB10
    07-15-15 06:57 AM
    I experienced the same type of excitement when I had to get a new SIM from a local AT&T store here in CT. The person behind the counter could not put the PP down. But as he was complimenting the phone, I asked him why he didn't have any BlackBerry displays. He stated that he was under the impression that BlackBerry was out of the phone business. Same reaction I get from other retailers. BlackBerry needs to begin to advertise it's presence or retailers will keep steering customers to android or iPhone. It's a shame that BlackBerry has not advertised phones at all. After using the z10 and z30, I like the PP the best.

Posted via CB10
    Uncommon reaction, people at the at&t store have no clue how to react and they are supposed to sell for a living ... I even convinced the Mrs to get one.. she loves the reminders on screen and has been a lot more productive since leaving iPhone for android and now moved to the passport.. camera still leaves some to be desired but all in due time will get better
    How have people reacted to your new Passport?-img_20150716_151839.jpg

Posted via CB10
    texn884 likes this.
    07-16-15 03:20 PM
    I read here how you give your passport to total strangers so that can play with it and test it. Do you have any test or demo mode? I can't imagine that total strangers could read my hub, browse gallery, open social media apps etc. I use passport for business and there is too much sensitive data on my phone.

Posted via CB10
    07-16-15 04:24 PM
    I read here how you give your passport to total strangers so that can play with it and test it. Do you have any test or demo mode? I can't imagine that total strangers could read my hub, browse gallery, open social media apps etc. I use passport for business and there is too much sensitive data on my phone.

Posted via CB10
    Would be an app I wouldn't mind paying for.. among others of course

Posted via CB10
    07-16-15 04:26 PM
1,668 ... 4950515253 ...