11-24-16 06:25 PM
1,668 ... 4647484950 ...
    One thing is for sure, almost everyone has something to say about this device.

It's the new iPhone 1 "OMG, is that an iPhone", the new Galaxy Note 1 "OMG, is that a tablet, a brick". 95% of the people I talk with and who see this device in my hands have something to say about it. If you're the silent and shy kind of person you shouldn't get that phone, that's for sure ^^

Besides that, I meet a lot of people everyday, see a lot of cellphones every day, this device I have only seen once in almost a year...
    05-26-15 02:40 AM
    Lots of iPhone 6 plus in my hospital. Most are protected in OtterBox cases. Which makes interesting viewing when they are jammed into scrub pockets!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Trauma Surgeon; 05-26-15 at 07:20 AM.
    hamilgs likes this.
    05-26-15 03:04 AM
    I have mostly experienced very very good reactions. My parents were amazed by it, "wooow it's so beautiful".
    But the interesting thing is that men don't like it much.
    I like how no person is left cold hearted when looking at Passport. Everybody have a reaction, be it extremely positive or extremely negative. Haha
    Another thing, people who are more intelligent like it more. :-) i would say.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-15 06:42 AM
    Some people go "what is that?". Others" what the f@$k is that thing?"
    All in all, they get amazed when I show them it's a blackberry and what it can do with flow. Hub, multi tasking, message preview, and the touch pad keyboard, etc.
    Then there are some (wife) who calls it a lunch tray. Lol

Posted via CB10 - Stay Classy, Stay with BlackBerry. Passport
    Norg likes this.
    05-26-15 09:06 AM
    Yesterday I persuaded my gf to buy the z30 because that's a great phone. In the store they have a BlackBerry passport demo unit and I then showed her the unique screen and the great scrolling keyboard. She said its weird looking device. But after we bought the z30, she's longing for the passport. What's weird is that she doesn't like passport at first. But now she's eyeing for that after we just purchased a z30. O_O there's really something about the passport that warrants attention.

Posted via CB10
    Don't forget you have a 14 day return window, to change the device. (that is if you are in the united states, not sure about Canada.

Posted via CB10 - Stay Classy, Stay with BlackBerry. Passport
    05-26-15 09:10 AM
    I was thinking you could've said to your mom in response "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" in relation to the Passport but then I thought that wouldn't go over well at all; guaranteed dog house!

Posted by BlackBerry accept no compromise!
    Haha! Yeah...I'm sure that would not have gone over too well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    05-27-15 07:46 AM
    Yesterday I worked with a different co-worker I haven't worked with in a while who was a Blackberry user (BBOS 7) in the past and had switched to Apple because at the time he returned to the States there was nothing new from Blackberry available (this was before the Z10 and Q10 were released). He asked me how I liked my Passport. I told him I loved it and how everything worked on it explaining the Blackberry 10 OS as well. He said "that is dope!". I then showed him some apps like Parrot and ArKick and how they worked along with having Amazon App Store and Snap available for even more apps. He said "Now that's the s#!t!" and later said "I'm going to get one for when I start my next business venture.", which will be in the next month or two. I have to say it was a good feeling to hear someone who was into Blackberry before get excited again with Blackberry. I know he won't be disappointed at all.

bliebs77 likes this.
    05-27-15 03:03 PM
    Hello everyone new to the forums and returned to Black Berry from apple. Lol my pass port has been called an iPad and was told today "what's that weird looking thing? Is it a phone?" I laughed and said it was the first portable fruit.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-15 06:48 PM
    just got a compliment from someone today at starbucks,

This phone has got the most attention from any phone I have had recently other than a gold s6 edge(which is really flashy)

a few people think it looks odd , but most always say, wow, cool, what's that?

that's a Berry? seriously ? Nice!

05-28-15 09:13 PM
    BlackBerry advertisement...

Fade in upon a park in the city, it is a beautiful day! There is a businessman sitting at a park bench... he is using a BlackBerry. Another man approaches this person and asks, "What phone is that?" The businessman replies, "It's a BlackBerry Passport. " Meh, is the response... This happens a few more times with different individuals... finally the camera focuses on the businessman's face as the latest individual walks away and he is smiling while using his Berry... (Que the pop song - i don't care, i love it.... i don't care, i love it, i love it....) fade to black screen with the tag line -- BlackBerry! -- I Don't Care, I Love It!

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 10:44 AM

Posted via CB10 app and BlackBerry Passport 
    05-29-15 11:26 AM
    The ticket attendant at AMC laughed when she seen it after I handed it to her so she could scan my ticket confirmation.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 11:56 AM
    My wife say no thanks to the Passport and opted for the Z30 when it was on-sale. I obliged.

05-29-15 02:04 PM
    My sister, who just switched from a Q10 to a Z30, was light up when she saw my Passport. Is this THE passport she asked. Yes indeed, I replied.

05-29-15 02:07 PM
    I was skimming through CrackBerry articles while waiting for my lunch to heat up in the breakroom minding my own biz until a coworker noticed it. Wow, what's that it's cool. Very nice what's it?
    It's a BlackBerry.
    Really **look perplexed** wow it's nice.
    Oh thank you. It IS very neat.

05-29-15 02:11 PM
    Shock & Awe!

From two coworkers. One who owns an iphone 6 plus and the other who uses a Torch 9800 and was considering going Android, until he saw my Passport. Both loved the screen, size and keyboard. They also loved the ingenuity behind the keyboard as well. The one with the Torch is also now considering waiting for the Slider, ever since I showed him the photos from MWC.

No one at my job would dare make fun of me and my Passport. They know that I would hurl it at them, thus crushing them within an instant. Yes, it would destroy them.
    Last edited by schlemer; 06-06-15 at 06:18 AM.
    mbamd and kekos like this.
    06-02-15 07:35 AM
    Used my Passport yesterday at the airport to allow a scan of my boarding pass. The attendant said: "thank god your screen works properly. Half the iPhone don't work and we have terrible problems with passengers". I said: "thank you". She said: "er, what is that phone?". I said: "it is a BlackBerry Passport". She said:" aptly named". I laughed.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-15 01:01 PM
    Accross the pond over here in Spain they are all on Android or iPhone but Blackberry is starting to make a come back. Three people saw my passport today and were amazed at the screen and the keyboard scrolling with a nice camera. They all liked it and the word is out that if they want......can't see why they can get apps from the Android store, so good news from Spain
    06-03-15 01:43 PM
    thats great to hear kevse1961 !
    Glad that BlackBerry is making a comeback around the world !
    06-06-15 02:53 AM
    I hate that people often diss it just because it is not an Android.
    But I mostly get really good reactions.
    I think Android folk are just jealous because they don't get any reactions to their boring bricks.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-15 05:49 AM
    Today I saw a Z30 (beautiful phone) and a Q5 (I think) in my son's class farewell party (kindergarten). Many people were eyeing me and my Passport, but again, being Indonesian, nobody said anything.

My sister was intrigued when she came the other day. She used to be a legacy BB user (now rocking an Asus Zenfone 6) and was hesitant about the new OS, but I explained that everything is completely different in BB10. Showed her the BB official website to show her the more variants of BB10 devices she could choose. She didn't say anything more, but I could tell she was more or less hooked.
    06-06-15 06:05 AM
    Wife thought the phone was beautiful, but wouldn't switch from her iPhone.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-15 07:18 AM
    "Blackberry is still in business? Wow...cool phone!"
    06-06-15 07:41 AM
    That's HUGE! They still make Blackberry?

That's usually what people say.

Posted via CB10 on my Red Passport from Texas. www.gtxguns.com
    06-06-15 08:18 AM
    Maybe not....

Posted via CB10
    06-13-15 04:06 PM
1,668 ... 4647484950 ...