11-24-16 06:25 PM
1,668 ... 4546474849 ...
tools
    Today at construction site from my client - "I didn't see that kind of BlackBerry yet" and that's in Poland where BlackBerry is even more exotic.

Before buying Passport I wanted to make sure that size will be acceptable for me so I've made a cartoon model bacause of lack real Passport in the wild. I've showed it to my friend who used Note3, he laughed at first, then checked it out again and put it back. Week later I've meet him and he shows me a brand new white Passport

My first Passport
    Attachment 351704

Posted via CB10
    That's some extreme warping and lifting there lol.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-15 09:16 AM
    Mine's been called 'tablet thingy' and then the questions of whether it is a tablet or phone, who made it, how old it is etc
    Regardless of what other pple say, I call it Mine

Posted via CB10
    05-11-15 06:20 PM
    Most people love it, only very few thing it's ugly, esp. the wide form factor.

Strange enough all women love the device, find it nice, beautiful, sexy. The people who call it ugly are all men... I would have expected it the other way.

Getting much positive attention with it ...
    05-14-15 01:49 PM
    I don't understand why Blackberry doesn't launch a worldwide campaign under slogan "Blackberry: alive and kicking!" Please spend some millions on a proper adv campaign and will be rewarded. Just my half cent.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-15 03:22 AM
    My friends - all are BB fans dragged me out to try it. They love it but still not convinced enough for getting it.
    I myself find it awkward to type.
    But most of the people are surprised seeing It. Touching, feeling it.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-15 03:52 AM
    I was in the office the other day speaking to one of the Managers about a Cloud based service that we are looking at. I have a I had my Passport on the sender when a reminder went off. I picked up my Passport and he asked 'what's that'? I told him a BlackBerry Passport, and kettle him look at it. He has a 5 year old personal BlackBerry and didn't even know BlackBerry had new handsets. Needless to say I caught him 30 minutes later on his work laptop surfing the BlackBerry website.

Passport. The way forward.
    05-16-15 01:08 AM
    Last Friday I was at a small get together, and people kept saying, of course the most closed minded comment "They still make Blackberries?" "that's not a phone that's a tablet." Then I started playing music through my Passport, and one of the guys says "that's not a phone, that's a boom box." I was like, damn right! Dual stereo speakers

Posted via CB10
    05-16-15 02:54 AM
    First negative reaction: tier-1 IT guy at my lunch table goes out of his way to tell me it's ugly, once he recognizes it as a BlackBerry. I tell him that's a rude thing to say...do people go around telling each other that their cars are ugly? (hint: most new cars are hideous, but if you went and told that to someone after they made a purchase with their hard-earned $$$, they should rightfully punch you in the face)

I swear, Internet tough guy Fandom has made iPhone/Android users forget perspective. It's a goddamned phone, and it's not yours. I also suspect BlackBerry's future success will hinge on a rebrand for that reason. People see the name and have a natural aversion/negative reaction to BlackBerry. Was BBOS really that bad? Because my first BlackBerry device was a Q10, so I am looking at this as a fresh OS. I suspect that if the phone had just the BBRY logo, or even the letters QNX all over, people would rave about how innovative the new phones are.

Posted via CB10
    indie_b, troubauk and wyrdfool like this.
    05-16-15 02:56 AM
    OMG, I could be really clear on my response to that guy..."your f***** face is the ugliest thing around here"

Posted via CB10
    05-16-15 04:50 AM
    I like to whip it out and play with it in public. It's kinda funny how people try to look without looking like they're looking. One guy just stared outright, that made me feel a bit uncomfortable so I put it back in my pants.
    What a hoot! Good thing I remembered this thread is about the Passport!
    troubauk likes this.
    05-16-15 05:13 AM
    My Wife " I don't care about your Blackberry, Your a dork" !!
    Norg, indie_b and thymaster like this.
    05-16-15 10:08 AM
    My brother-in-law was amazed how loud the speakers were when I was talking to my sister on BBM video.

Posted via CB10 on Passport.
    05-16-15 12:02 PM
    Panties usually flying around.

Posted via CB10
    atlasmike likes this.
    05-17-15 01:44 PM
    Yesterday at an auto parts store. Guy sees my phone and his response was 'THAT'S HIDEOUS! " my reply to him was 'you know you like it. '

What is that?! That my friend is my BlackBerry Passport.
    05-17-15 03:04 PM
    What is that? Guy asked me today at Freehold Mall in NJ. He then said "I thought Blackberry was out of business".

Posted via CB10
    05-17-15 05:26 PM
    Yesterday I persuaded my gf to buy the z30 because that's a great phone. In the store they have a BlackBerry passport demo unit and I then showed her the unique screen and the great scrolling keyboard. She said its weird looking device. But after we bought the z30, she's longing for the passport. What's weird is that she doesn't like passport at first. But now she's eyeing for that after we just purchased a z30. O_O there's really something about the passport that warrants attention.

Posted via CB10
    thymaster likes this.
    05-17-15 09:54 PM
    Today I broke him down

How have people reacted to your new Passport?-img_20150518_194316.jpg

Posted via CB10
    blambtn likes this.
    05-18-15 12:45 PM
    Panties usually flying around.

Posted via CB10
    Not at atlasmike's house!

Posted via CB10
    BACK-2-BLACK and atlasmike like this.
    05-18-15 01:55 PM
    Interestingly enough people are suprised that Blackberry is still making devices and definately do a double take on the Passport as it looks so different compared to most rectangle type shaped mobile devices. People are amazed by the shape of the passport and how the screen is so big and easy to see. Most people are surprised at this device and never knew it was available.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-19-15 11:40 AM
    I am getting more and more ladies looking at my passport and they are liking it. The guys just give me a strange look and keep it moving
    05-19-15 11:43 AM
    "Big phone you can use it as ping pong racket" says my boss....

RED Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.2576
    wyrdfool likes this.
    05-19-15 12:49 PM
    "What is that", "that's a big phone" "nicccceee" "what service you have" "that's a nice looking phone" "damn you don't give up on blackberry". The funniest and dumbest in the two months that I've had it......"it looks like an Ifone" ****drops mic exits stage.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-15 06:04 PM
    I was at a store to make a purchase and needed to show a card that's on my phone.

The girl said "omg, I want this phone too! It has such a nice screen!"

Posted via CB10
    05-25-15 09:30 PM
    I asked my brother to sum up his initial impression of my Passport in one word and he said, " Refund."

My mother's reaction was that of incredulity at anyone allowing this device to make it off the cutting room floor, what with its heft, width, and sharp corners. "At the very least...why couldn't they round the corners? This is one unattractive device."

So, that's two individuals who won't be working wide anytime soon lol.

I still need to get my dad and baby brother to weigh in.

Posted via CB10
    I was thinking you could've said to your mom in response "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" in relation to the Passport but then I thought that wouldn't go over well at all; guaranteed dog house!

Posted by BlackBerry accept no compromise!
    05-25-15 10:24 PM
    "I thought BlackBerry was bankrupt? Can you root my android phone? - both in same short conversation!

Posted via CB10
    05-25-15 11:10 PM
1,668 ... 4546474849 ...