11-24-16 06:25 PM
1,668 ... 4243444546 ...
tools
    ^^LOL

Posted via my OGBBPP!
    04-25-15 07:43 AM
    My favourites from today: "It's so BIG!" and "why are you holding a laptop up to your head?". Love my #blackberry, still trying to figure out whether I can live with the Passport

Posted via CB10
    04-25-15 08:32 AM
    I saw another Passport here today in Starbucks! The first one (besides mine) I saw in the wild.

Posted via CB10 with PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576
    04-25-15 12:42 PM
    About three weeks having a passport, I haven't got much time nor the opportunity to show off. But about a week ago I took my family went to Dunia Fantasi, sort of a Disney Land in Indonesia, I was originally objected since I was drowned in work at the time, but I have promised the kids n my wife, so we went.

From the moment we went up the line in front of d entrance gate I took out my Passport and got busy with work, doing translations and client networking on the go. Being Indonesians, NOBODY actually came up and say anything, let alone a "wow", but I did notice a LOT of heads turning and glancing. I didn't pay much attention as I didn't intend to show off and was really seriously busy.

So there it was, a whole day out showing off with no comment from anyone, but sure as heck made a lot of people glancing, neck cranning and curious stares. But no words. At all.

Posted via CB10
    This should be featured on the BlackBerry blog site: the Passport allows busy professionals to spend more time with their family by having all the work at their fingertips.

Posted via CB10 on Passport.
    PonyCrazyKid and mefretwell like this.
    04-25-15 12:56 PM
    Everybody that has asked me about it or I have showed it to are in love with the keyboard. My 12 year old nephew says that I'm hating on iPhone because I use my keyboard to scroll xD

Keyboard really hooks peoe
    04-25-15 01:31 PM
    This should be featured on the BlackBerry blog site: the Passport allows busy professionals to spend more time with their family by having all the work at their fingertips.

Posted via CB10 on Passport.
    Why, thank you! Passport is indeed a tool for work. Ever since I bought it I rarely need to carry my laptop anymore, save for syncing and perfecting things I've worked on Passport and heavy-duty works that really need more than what Doctogo could handle. In effect, it tremendously boosts up my professional efficiency, especially with regards to client networking and working on the go, wherever, whenever.

And the battery! OMG, having used it furiously for translating and networking literally all day long from 8 in the morning and get back at home by 9 in the evening, there was still 36% juice left on the Passport. Amazing. I literally didn't even remember to carry a powerbank or charger!

About the only downside I've experienced were cramped thumbs and wrists for typing too long on the Passport. Heh.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by bhoqeem; 04-25-15 at 01:45 PM.
    Wrec, PonyCrazyKid and thymaster like this.
    04-25-15 01:32 PM
    Just today I had someone ask me if I want to trade mine for a iPhone 6 plus and they would give me $150
    after I let them try it out for a bit at lunch time

They said they love the phone and had no idea it was a BB at first!

not a bad trade if I wanted an iPhone, but love my passport

but on a side note, he asked me if I could get him one, so I hooked him up with a friend that sells phones.

Glad to see people getting interested in BlackBerry again

Have a great weekend everyone
    thymaster likes this.
    04-25-15 09:41 PM
    Ever since I got mine heaps of people say, "What is THAT? Is it a phone"? I unlock it and show people what it is and what it can do.. they all want one.... lol

Posted via CB10
    04-26-15 07:19 AM
    Yesterday guy takes out his 6plus (I rarely see them) I say that's a big phone! His response is 'it's a mini computer ' I then decided to say 'no mine is since it got a keyboard' took out the PP and his mouth literally opened up.

What is that?! That my friend is my BlackBerry Passport.
    04-26-15 10:07 AM
    Yesterday guy takes out his 6plus (I rarely see them) I say that's a big phone! His response is 'it's a mini computer ' I then decided to say 'no mine is since it got a keyboard' took out the PP and his mouth literally opened up.

And then? And then? Did he say anything else?

Posted via CB10
    PonyCrazyKid likes this.
    04-26-15 10:11 AM
    I drove away (pallet jack) before he could've asked what kind of phone is that lol

04-26-15 10:52 AM
    I was waiting for a table at a popular restaurant ad was using BBM to communicate with my wife who was inside at the last available barstool
    Two younger teenage boys were sitting across from me playing with their iPhones. When they looked up they noticed my Passport and one asked is that a phone? "Yes" I answered.
    "What kind of a phone is that? " I held the phone directly in front of him so he could get a good look at it. "Blackberry?" he said in a questioning tone. "What year did they make that?. " I chuckled to myself as I answered "it's brand-new it was made in 2015. "
    Is that a real keyboard like on a mini laptop? "Yes it is" I said as I demonstrated some of the keyboard shortcuts for them. When I began to use the keyboard as a trackpad they begin to exclaim "no way it's got to be some sort of a trick!"
    I then got called for my table and got up to leave.
    This exchange just underscores the prevalent attitude among millennials for the Blackberry brand.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-15 09:37 PM
    This exchange just underscores the prevalent attitude among millennials for the Blackberry brand.
    "Silly kids, BlackBerries are for professionals!"
    04-26-15 09:44 PM
    Im not sure how ppl react to my passport, all i know though, when i pull it out of my pocket i say to myself " what a fuc*ing great phone you ended up getting for yourself pal!"
    04-26-15 11:06 PM
    Ever since I got mine heaps of people say, "What is THAT? Is it a phone"? I unlock it and show people what it is and what it can do.. they all want one.... lol

Posted via CB10
    What exactly do you show them? Basically all smartphones nowdays can do the same thing. The main difference is wide screen and keyboard.
    Besides, I can't imagine to show other people hub or phone in general, as it contains sensitive data.
    On topic, people really don't care about my phone and no one noticed or reacted so far (2 months) .

Posted via CB10
    04-27-15 01:31 AM
    That's one big blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-15 08:56 AM
    All those who had seen it have appreciated a lot. Not even one person said anything even remotely negative. All appreciated the big screen and the entire layout. Intact my friends started to speak negatively about the iPhone or the samsung they are currently are using. Intact the most frustrated ones were those using iphones.

Posted via CB10
    abdullah1982 likes this.
    04-27-15 12:24 PM
    Only had this since the weekend. Today colleagues at work compare it to a tablet, although a few were really impressed by the Web viewing Experience on the passport.

It's always going to divide opinion

Posted via CB10
    04-27-15 04:20 PM
    The Hub, the settings, wide work, how to muli-task...

Posted via CB10
    04-27-15 09:58 PM
    I was buying milkshake in a shop owned by some good Pakistani guys. One was playing with his iPhone and I asked if it was.....he handed me and started praising it big time. I said iam into BlackBerry only. He rolled his eyes and when I pulled out my Passport he went silent and put his hands forward. I handed it to him and he called his friends. You should have seen how they giggled trying to get hold of it. I felt so proud!!!

All smartphones bow to my BlackBerry Passport
    kekos likes this.
    04-28-15 01:52 AM
    You carry that around with you.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-15 06:36 AM
    I have yet to see someone with one besides myself. I find this a little odd but whatever. I do get those "comments" from time to time. You know the kind..."You use have a Blackberry?" or "That's so BIG". Whatever. I've never been one to let that sort of thing bother me. I sing Blackberry's praises whenever the opportunity arises, especially with mobile phone reps. Most of them are incredibly brainwashed. I haven't met to many who I thought were actually unbiased which you really should be when in that business. I love technology and can find good things to say about most any phone even if I don't personally care for it. I think the guys at Blackberry upset me more though because they have a great product and they do NOTHING to get the word out and sing its praises. It's criminal I tell ya!
    04-28-15 07:14 AM
    First they ignore it.
    Then they laugh at it.
    Then they claim their iphone is better.
    Then they show up with a Passport of their own.

Posted via CB10
    Andy_bb_king and clitrenta like this.
    04-28-15 07:44 AM
    "Whaaattt???? And you have two of them????"

Lmao

Posted via CB10
    04-28-15 09:33 AM
    I am afraid the passport isn't that eye catcher I expected it to me :-)

Posted via CB10
    04-28-15 10:05 AM
1,668 ... 4243444546 ...