Okay so this is going to be a long one.

I got my Passport 3 weeks ago and here are the reactions I got from my family-

Mom- wow that phone is beautiful, so classy!

Sister(prev. owner of the Curve, now using Iphone6)- What?! Another blackberry?! Why?!
    Then she holds it and starts typing and is like- wow, I miss blackberry and then takes a photo of my phone to send to her friends (all iphone users)

Dad (always dissappointed in me for buying blackberries and nothing else. All because of what he used to hear about Blackberry from android and iphone users) - hmm...well son...that is a really nice phone! (Yay!)

My cousin purchased a galaxy S7 edge a week before my passport arrived. Always going around showing people the camera and edge features.

Now when I show people my Passport they get really impressed and start asking about it, and he's sitting back there throwing jealous glances and comes running up with his phone to show what it can do but they merely glance and are back to asking about my Passport! Haha! I just Love it!

Another cousin- wow, i'll give it a 10/10 for design!
    His brother- this phone is kinda cute and I said to him you just might be the first person ever to call this phone 'Cute' lol

Out for dinner the next night and I put the passport on the table and I could see the waiters gather around and eyeing my device and discussing it. Many curious glances from other tables as well.

A friend of mine who knows I love BlackBerry and been dying to get the passport since when it first came out, came over to my place to see my phone and he held it up to his face and starts rubbing the soft back on his cheek. I guess he was really happy for me lol. He then said- dude, wow...this is the perfect phone for your business needs. Looks real professional.

So this has been my experience so far and I have been loving it!

Posted via CB10
    Awesome !!
    07-24-16 08:01 PM
    My experience with Passport. What is that phone. Looks so solid and bussines class. And interesting part when I asking phone number than I let to do girls. And after that, most girls says, you have gently phone.
    07-26-16 11:18 AM
    A lot people notice it on the bus and ask if it's the "new" BlackBerry. A few ask to hold it. They like the wide screen and think it's one of a kind. A few have called it "weird". Some liken it to a tablet because of the size. Many people say, "I didn't know BlackBerry still made phones!" The majority of people have a positive reaction to it. :-)

Posted via CB10
    07-26-16 03:29 PM
    First response is that's a big phone then it's I didn't know BlackBerry still made phones then I show them what all it can do and now several people at work want one.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-16 10:18 PM
    Can't believe it's a blackberry and how different it looks so amazed

Posted via CB10
    08-04-16 07:46 PM
    Looks like this thread has died down but I wanted to post my recent experience. Last week at the Chiropractor my doctor was fascinated by it, I usually had my Z30 with me. He seen the passport and was like Wow that is a nice phone and I could have probably sold him one if I had one with me.

Then today out on a job I was using my Bluetooth phone sitting in front of me. The customer I was working with looks and sees it's a BlackBerry and then ask me if they still make BlackBerry phones. But then a little later she asked what is the difference in Samsung and other phones.

Posted Via my Great Z30
    09-19-16 04:00 PM
    "Why are you carrying a calculator" - high school daughter lol

Posted via CB10
    09-19-16 07:36 PM
    The entire college react to my BlackBerry Passport & of course they were amazed how elegant & premium this was.. then I showed them that I cn scroll my news feed with the keyboard & they are like "wtf, why iPhone doesn't have this?" haha because blackberry is the real innovative company, not the iPhone.. BlackBerry storm who comes up with the what they so called "3D touch" but RIM already had it a decades ago & pull down to reply from the notification bar? BlackBerry had it first & they just copy & paste then claimed it as they own... haha well iPhone suck anyway & guess what? I swap my iPhone 6 with BlackBerry & god I never felt so alive after then. Haha. Goodbye iPhone & hello BBOS!

Posted via CB10
    joekuh likes this.
    09-20-16 10:39 AM
    The response I like most is "What is that!"

Forgiven
    09-20-16 02:30 PM
    I am at this amusement park and dude with his chick comes over to rattle me I guess. Well, to ignore them I whip out my beast and the girl can't keep her eyes of it. Constantly missing his questions. I deliberately play with the touch-sensitive keyboard and she goes wide eyed! Then he says 'let's go ' to my amusement! I manage to catch her remark 'did you see his thing? To which he replied 'that can't compete with mine'..... I think I saw a Nokia Lumia in his hands!

No Junkroid on Steroids on my Passport
    so crow likes this.
    10-18-16 10:03 AM
    Some times I pull my PP out in public just for the reaction. They're going to be either Samsung or IPhone users. I get the same response every time. I didn't know BlackBerry Still make phones. What kind is it? Can I hold it? I am starting to feel as if I work for BlackBerry because every time I use my phone in public it's like I'm advertising and promoting the device!

Posted via CB10
    10-18-16 04:37 PM
    So far most people like it. I am a big tall guy and it fits perfekt in my big hand so it looks normal to others. The best part is the keyboard and the weight. Thats what gets most points.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-16 11:07 AM
    To the iphone people I just say: "Too complicated for you to understand and too expensive for you to get one"

Posted via CB10
    10-19-16 12:07 PM
    To the iphone people I just say: "Too complicated for you to understand and too expensive for you to get one"

Posted via CB10
    Unfortunately the latter no longer applies. Add a third: too powerful for you to handle.

Posted via CB10 on Passport.
    10-20-16 09:23 PM
    A lot of people thought I was using a calculator...

Posted via CB10
    10-20-16 11:45 PM
    Unfortunately the latter no longer applies.
    Lol yeah was gonna say, you can get a Passport SE for significantly less than an iPhone SE now.
    10-20-16 11:49 PM
    what's the phone in your hand?!!
    blackberry passport
    where can I get one?
    blablabla...
    people can't get a blackberry so easy in China..

Posted via CB10
    10-21-16 03:53 AM
    Can't get away with saying it's the new iPhone7 anymore. So need something else... maybe the new microMac will do the trick.

��� вℓα�квєяяу ραѕѕρσят ѕιℓνєя є∂ιтιση ���
    10-21-16 03:59 AM
    Iphone people who tried it thinks it costs double the iphone because it's bigger and has more cool stuff like the trackpad. What a bunch of iDiots!

Posted via CB10
    10-21-16 04:09 AM
    My co worker use my passport one time and afterward ordered him one from shopblackberry

Posted via CB10
    10-21-16 12:33 PM
    "Woaa that's a big phone... that's a phone right?!" my father.

"Did you see his phone ? Ugly right?!" my co-worker

"Why did you buy it? ... do you like it?" a friend

"That's the blackberry passport you've told me about? I must say that it's looks a lot more premium than the last android, iphone!"

you god damn right buddy! ^^

Posted via CB10
    10-21-16 01:00 PM
    Reaction 1: "WTF is this?" (friend)

Reaction 2: "George, what phone is this? It looks so square..." (friend)

Reaction 3: "Are you serious? A Blackberry...?" (colleague)

Reaction 4: "Hmmm... a Blackberry heh...? Then you truly know what you want from your phone.." (the technician who visited me at home to upgrade my ADLS line)

Reaction 4: "looks very professional..." (friend)
    10-21-16 01:25 PM
    Is it a calculator or a pocket computer??

 BlackBerry [P A S S P O R T] SE
    10-23-16 02:12 AM
    Last Saturday I was at my nephews wedding party. Most of the guests were young people, friends from work and college, young tech engineers and medical doctors, almost all of them with their iphones taking pics and selfies for instagram and facebook.

At that time of the ceremony, when I took out my passport for taking some pics and record some video... it was like the earth stood still!

Everyone was pointing their iphones to take pics at the ceremony but their eyes were glued to my passport wich was high up with my arm raised.

Eventually at the dinner reception when I was showing some pics to my wife, it was inevitable that some group of young guys came to me to ask what thing was that! When I showed them the trackpad keyboard and the multitasking of bb10 they were blown away! Only one guy knew what it was and he has been for about a year to get a passport in his hand to try it out. After he played around with it for 10 minutes he told me he was sold and he was going to buy one because of the screen, keyboard and battery size.

Another one that ditched his iphone for a passport.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-16 07:38 AM
    I should be a salemen for BlackBerry cause since I had my passport 3 people have went and purchase one! Amazing phone

Posted via CB10
    11-01-16 11:25 AM
1,668 ... 64656667