Waiter tonight: "Is that a phone?" When I turned it around, he said, "Wow; a BlackBerry! I really like BlackBerry phones."

I took a second and showed him the Peek, the Hub, and the Pinch. He seemed genuinely amazed -- but of course, one never knows with someone angling for a tip.

Passport SE: All the snooty prestige of a device with a precious metal in the name at less than half the price!
    11-19-15 09:51 PM
    Mostly 'What is that?' Or they laugh at it.
    11-20-15 01:22 AM
    Every time I whip out my phone people love it, especially the women.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-15 06:21 PM
    Every time I whip out my phone people love it, especially the women.

Posted via CB10
    This is because I find women prefer the touch of a physical keyboard much more then men who prefer a larger screen size.

Most people in general though love the form factor of this phone and say "wow I haven't seen a BlackBerry in forever" then they say they miss their old BlackBerry but couldn't stand the small screen. I wish BlackBerry would make a new passport soon!

Posted via CB10
    11-20-15 06:26 PM
    How big is the screen? No way it's 4.5 inch

Posted via BlackBerry Passport SE
    12-01-15 11:29 AM
    Dude with an LG flex asked why I would use BlackBerry... Excuse me? Why you ask? Because I can! SMH

 Posted via my BlackBerry Passport!
    12-06-15 04:29 AM
    I have only had mine for a few days and I am getting a lot of bewildered looks from people at restaurants and while riding the subway.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-15 04:58 AM
    I have only had mine for a few days and I am getting a lot of bewildered looks from people at restaurants and while riding the subway.

Posted via CB10
    It'll happen more and more you'll see!

 Posted via my BlackBerry Passport!
    Fernando Martin likes this.
    12-06-15 05:06 AM
    The other day I was picking up lunch, set my passport down to pay and the girl says" how do you like your new BlackBerry " it took me awhile to register... I said excuse me. How do you like the new BlackBerry ? I said well I really like my phone but it's a year old. It threw me off because to me the passport is not new.

Then she went on to explain she just got her first smartphone recently. She does get points for recognizing that it is a BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-15 06:13 AM
    At Hooter's Friday night. Waitress says, "is that a BlackBerry "? Yep, my awesome Passport. Her eyes lit up and got all sparkly. Hahah.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-15 08:26 AM
    Only had my passport for 4 days now but when I got it my co workers reactions were not positive.

1. That thing is hideous
    2. 1999 welcomes you back home
    3. What new Android is that?
    4. Why???? Just why???
    5. So let me get this straight you sent back your S6+ for a blackberry?

My gf...this thing is dumb

Me....they hate us cuz they ain't us F*ck the haters

Posted via CB10
    Supa_Fly1 and ots1960 like this.
    12-06-15 09:11 AM
    One guy at work when he saw my SE (since move to black but that's another story) actually just laughed. Hehe. But he uses an iphone 5 for work and he's useless on productivity.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-15 09:31 AM
    I've got in the same situation. A lady in my company asked me what type of calculator I have. Then she still thought I was joking and wanted to touch it (Passport SE) to be sure it's really a phone.

Posted via CB10/BB PP SE.
    Lol! Don't they always want to touch it!

Can't wait to get the SE.

TMO  Z10,STL100-3/10.3.2.2789
    12-06-15 09:43 AM
    Dude with an LG flex asked why I would use BlackBerry... Excuse me? Why you ask? Because I can! SMH
    It's a side-effect of our "social media" society that because everyone _can_ share their opinions about any and every damn thing, offering unsolicited, nosy opinions about something as personal as a mobile phone is somehow considered acceptable.

Yes, I appreciate the irony.

Passport SE: All the snooty prestige of a device with a precious metal in the name at less than half the price!
    12-06-15 11:03 AM
    I've had my passport SE for about 3 days now and every time I take it out of pocket, people go "wow..what is that?" Some people just love it others aren't too keen on the size and design. Most of them said it's very unique and looks very professional.

Even my wife likes the look - she didn't like the look of z30 or th lumia 950 I'm going to return this week. She's quite picky about how the phone looks.
    12-06-15 11:45 AM
    My kids: dad, can I play on your tablet?
    Others out and about: is that a mini computer?
    I didn't know Blackberry made anything new like this.

Mostly positive response that I get, and people are curious and like it.

Posted via the CrackBerry App
    12-06-15 12:08 PM
    My son lives in a different city and we text very offen. I hadn't mentioned I am using a BlackBerry Passport until he made some comments about Sony.

His reaction was:
    -you are lying. That company went out of bussines

So I took a picture with another phone and showed him his own comment displayed on my passport

Then he continued to ask questions about the device for the next 20 minutes

CB10 on Passport 10.3.2
    Old dog teaching new dog new tricks

вιaсĸвεггч� Z30 via CB10 (Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2639) ‎Bell Mobility on BES12
    12-06-15 06:51 PM
    Guys today some kids standing nxt to me kept looking at my PP. They couldn't figure out which handset it is so one of them quietly sneaked behind me and saw it closely then goes n tells the others it a BlackBerry. So I told them yes BlackBerry PP SE and asked them how's it prompt came the reply uncle it's awesome. Wow ppl do keep looking at it.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-15 07:53 AM
    Find it shocking that people care so much for a phone. In my entourage, not so many people cared. My mother just asked what the hell is that and why is it so wide? My brother similar, but he played a few minutes with it and I think he liked it a bit. Some of my friends were impressed, really liked the design, some thought it was too wide but most of them didnt care. A lot of them still have older phones, so that is not their priority and they really didnt ask or looked weirdly at it. I am generally still baffled at some stories on here, I dont comment on other people phones, no matter what brand or model.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-15 10:43 AM
    For stupid questions like " what the hell is that" I use thin on summer time: wave this few times in front of my face and say "its f&king expensive fan"...

Posted via CB10
    12-13-15 10:49 AM
    I still use my passport a lot , I jump between phones because I can't make truckers apps work for me like truckers path and smart truck route of which are only for iOS and Android,. For Android I use an LG V10..
    12-13-15 04:57 PM
    The salesmen in the Bell store looked at my new Passport SE and exclaimed: "Wow, is that the new Passport Porsche edition?!" the Passport SE looks great as it's case is stainless steel!

Posted using my BlackBerry Stainless Steel Passport SE (and I also have the BlackBerry Z30).
    12-13-15 05:21 PM
    Love and the in a low voice....damn I miss a keyboard

Posted via CB10
    12-13-15 07:29 PM
    Are you a cop???
    12-14-15 08:57 PM
    Some arrogant dummy (obeying language rules here) at work was like, "oh you gotta bring your iPad every time". First of all it didn't make sense, secondly the dude is rocking an iphone 5... (not 5s) so ya good luck with that relic

Posted via CB10
    12-20-15 09:37 AM
1,668 ... 5859606162 ...