Kids call my phone a "trap" phone. Here in St. Louis, MO a trap phone is a phone drug dealers use when they can just dispose of it real quick. Pay as you go phone. Tell them this is NO trap phone! Its too awesome to be one.
    09-23-15 12:42 PM
    I work with 200 engineers at a mobile operator. I was getting many reactions. Mostly confused people. So I decided to make them even more confused by doing this:

Attachment 371935

Jajaja. I am so evil.

CB10 on BlackBerry  Passport 10.3.2
    Now. That is really evil! Did you tell your colleagues that the phone is the high end secret model from Microsoft?

BlackBerry Passport SE on Rogers in Victoria BC Canada to CB 10
    09-23-15 01:22 PM
    Keep showing of to my friends the track pad and typing using the keypad,
    They said it was so amazing since it was Blackberry,prove that all google apps can work well inside Passport,i already make some of them buying this phone lol.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-15 04:52 AM
    One kid approached me this morning...

Kid: "Hey, is that a SpongeBob SquarePants mobile phone?"

Me: "Yup it is! And it comes on limited edition only... so hurry, get one, while the supply last..."

Attachment 372168

Posted via CB10
    LOL i can use your words as well Spongebob Squarepants mobile phone!

Posted via CB10
    09-24-15 04:54 AM
    One colleague says my PP SE looks cheap but at the back of my mind I'm just saying he has a bad taste but most of them liked it. Another colleague said it adds character with our job.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-15 09:20 AM
    One colleague says my PP SE looks cheap but at the back of my mind I'm just saying he has a bad taste but most of them liked it. Another colleague said it adds character with our job.

Posted via CB10
    Cheap? Really?!

Forgive my typos, I don't look when I type
    09-24-15 10:04 AM
    I was in a meeting last night and the lady next to me asked, "So, did you special order your phone from Japan?"

Posted via CB10
    mark1914 likes this.
    09-24-15 10:51 AM
    My Passport has garnered more attention in a day than my Q10 did in a year. This phone really stands out. Here is how some people reacted:

"That's awesome! This could save blackberry." -Sales guy at AT&T store when I showed him the capacitive keyboard scrolling.
    "What kind of phone is that!? Everybody, look at this phone!" (holds it up for the table to see) -Friend at a birthday party.
    "Can I take a picture of that? My friend always says she misses her blackberry." -Co-worker.
    "Dude, that's huge. Are you going to carry that around with you?" -A bunch of people

Anyone else's Passport attracting attention?
    Very mixed responses to mine from sneering to liking the design.
    09-24-15 05:21 PM
    Today I was at a meeting with a lady for my next formation and when I was about to leave, she saw my Passport and said "I didn't know BlackBerry makes phones with such a huge display". When I responded it was really comfortable to use, she agreed and smiled. Then she grabbed her Samsung Galaxy S4 or S5 or S6 (I don't know, they're all the same) and said she thought she had a phone with a big screen but obviously she was wrong
    When I said the Passport was a really great phone, she smiled and said : "Well, it's a BlackBerry."

And this is something I noticed ; young people tend to laugh at me because I use a BlackBerry in 2015, but older people tend to be positive and associate BlackBerry with productivity and efficiency.
    09-25-15 04:37 AM
    My 5 year old son who is a bit of a control freak told me to remember to put games on it, then proceeded to go online to find a red case for me on amazon... He will not be using this phone and I definitely won't be using a red case.
    nappalonia likes this.
    09-25-15 08:43 AM
    Hubby wanted to show me a video on his phone and then said, 'Why am I trying to show you this on my small screen when your screen is so much better to view this with!' He has major screen envy!

�� ๓�  p姧p�ř�
    mbamd likes this.
    09-26-15 07:09 AM

Posted via CB10
    I kind of agree... while I may not go far as calling it cheap, but it's barely mediocre. Panels don't fit together as tight as they could and the painted plastic trim doesn't match the metal frame very well.

Posted via CB10
    dusanvn likes this.
    09-26-15 05:14 PM
    I kind of agree... while I may not go far as calling it cheap, but it's barely mediocre. Panels don't fit together as tight as they could and the painted plastic trim doesn't match the metal frame very well.

Posted via CB10
    I agree, especially the keyboard frame doesn't really fit flush on the steelframe, while the silver color of the plastic parts are pretty obviously a different color than those which are metal.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-15 09:30 PM
    Today at the fresh market the cashier asked with a lot of enthusiasm, "Ooohhh what's that fancy phone you have there?"

Via my amazing PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    Nice to know that there is another Passport running around TB. I have a small tech business in Safety Harbor.

Posted via CB10
    Got2GetAway likes this.
    09-26-15 10:18 PM
    "Is that a phone?" seems to be the most common reaction

Posted via CB10
    09-27-15 12:42 AM
    "WHAT THE EFF IS THAT!?!?" was the most sincere response :-D

Posted via CB10
    09-27-15 10:23 AM
    Nice to know that there is another Passport running around TB. I have a small tech business in Safety Harbor.

Posted via CB10
    Nice! Want to connect?

Via my amazing PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    09-27-15 07:26 PM
    Make it 3. I live and work in Tampa sporting an OG Passport and a Z30 at all times. I use my wallet case with my Z30 as my wallet. Passport is my driver.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-15 05:58 AM
    My 5 year old son who is a bit of a control freak told me to remember to put games on it, then proceeded to go online to find a red case for me on amazon... He will not be using this phone and I definitely won't be using a red case.
    And he is only 5!

Posted via CB10
    CrazyCraftLady likes this.
    09-28-15 11:40 PM
    Sometimes positive or simply inquisitive reactions, such as, 'What is that?'. And when they realize it's a BlackBerry they typically say that they didn't know BlackBerry still made phones. Otherwise, they'd say that they miss the keyboard. There are other times when they say, very negatively, that's a 'BlackBerry'? LOL!

Posted from my BlackBerry Passport on CB10
    09-29-15 01:14 AM
    someone at a porsche dealer here saw mine and asked if I could show it to him

Said he loved his old BB but has never seen a passport in real life
    after seeing it he said he wants to get one as well, sent him to amazon

Glad people are liking the passport so much when they see it in person
    !
    dusanvn likes this.
    09-29-15 04:08 AM
    Wow, that is a lot of blackberrys in your signature!
    09-30-15 03:47 PM
    I was shopping to buy a phone case y'day and the fellow, who came over to help asked me, 'What the hell!?' You trying to find a case for that?! What is it btw?!' hahaha He said he'd never seen a phone like it and didn't know BlackBerry still made phones...

�� ๓�  p姧p�ř�
    09-30-15 04:32 PM
    My Boss thought it was a Calculator!

Posted via CB10
    09-30-15 05:27 PM
    wow - what a fun, crazy, mixed up thread! As for grammar nazis, I confess I'm one, but this isn't really the place for it. First of all, sometimes autocorrect is the culprit - have problems with my 4s all the time. I just bought my Passport today - I'm so excited, it's kind of hilarious. Then, I spent a few hours looking for a case I can live with (purchased a wallet/folder type thingy with a snap, easy to pull PP out of it without hassle) and I am really looking forward to spending quality time with that Passport when it arrives. Friends know I'm hot for a Passport and are looking forward to seeing what all the hullabaloo is... I'm just so excited - only other thing to match this would be getting a horse back in my life...
    10-01-15 05:46 PM
1,668 ... 5657585960 ...