A few think it's cool but most say what the the f*** is that BlackBerry are s*** then I show them google play working ha

Posted via CB10
    09-18-15 01:21 AM
    I think you may have left out a "s" in the end of your signature.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    Grammar nazis, can I just show ye the way out? No one gives a flying **** about your arguments. This is a topic about the BlackBerry passport.

Forgive my typos, I don't look when I type
    kertong and PonyCrazyKid like this.
    09-18-15 02:43 AM
    Think I'm the only one with a Passport SE in Aberdeen, Scotland. People at my work are all iPhone or Android fanboys. The Passport confuses them. There is a couple of tech guys who love the phones build quality, keyboard, width of phone making Web pages better to see, camera. Tell them what's under the hood then they like school kids on first day of holidays!!

Was in one of our local Carphone Warehouse. Sale assistant there wasn't even aware of this phone.. something to do with pushing the Apple and Samsung slabs is the norm up here! Even the assistant says that people need more choice of what they want. BlackBerry marketing really needs to up their game in my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-15 03:14 AM
    Mostly people just scoff and say they didn't think blackberry was still around. They don't seem interested at all.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Silver Passport!
    09-18-15 07:26 AM
    I work with 200 engineers at a mobile operator. I was getting many reactions. Mostly confused people. So I decided to make them even more confused by doing this:

How have people reacted to your new Passport?-img-20150918-wa001.jpg

Jajaja. I am so evil.

CB10 on BlackBerry  Passport 10.3.2
    09-18-15 10:03 AM
    It just blows my mind, how people in schools, especially in US cannot use their/they're and your/you're correctly.
    Pathetic

Posted via fantastic BlackBerry Passport. Damn, this thing is so awesome, that I am short of words to describe it's awesomenes. Like Majestic As...
    And the 'some of been' too.. :/

Posted using my BlackBerry PopTart.
    09-18-15 10:09 AM
    I either get, wow that's a big phone or cool.... I didn't know they still made phones.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-15 10:47 AM
    Someone said looks like cheap calculator!!!?

Posted via CB10
    mark1914 likes this.
    09-18-15 11:07 AM
    I had my phone on my desk and one of my colleagues asked if I got a new calculator.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-15 05:15 PM
    I love it so far
    Asuhmiaseh likes this.
    09-18-15 06:21 PM
    I had my phone on my desk and one of my colleagues asked if I got a new calculator.

Posted via CB10
    Good less chance of them or other stealing it ! imho

And long as they're not slagging BB . . . . Don't say anything else about it other than yeah it's a high performance model that morphs into a phone too !
    09-18-15 11:56 PM
    Wow! That phone is so square! Does it fit in your pocket? Most comment how nice the pictures it takes

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2558
    09-19-15 08:20 AM
    "How do you keep your pants up with that thing hanging from your belt?"
    09-19-15 08:23 AM
    Grammar nazis, can I just show ye the way out? No one gives a flying **** about your arguments. This is a topic about the BlackBerry passport.

Sure it's a fun forum, however we should all do our best to write correctly. We aren't using a numeric keypad to type text anymore, plus many here are learning or use English as a second language. If you were under 18 and still struggling through school fine... yet most BlackBerry users here (particularly Passport owners in this very forum topic) I figure are rather well educated and professional. I find it annoying grammatically too when someone doesn't take the time to write properly using the greatest mobile pkb... that being said let's move back to the topic of people's reactions.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2558
    Smokeaire and chrisro like this.
    09-19-15 08:30 AM
    Sure it's a fun forum, however we should all do our best to write correctly. We aren't using a numeric keypad to type text anymore, plus many here are learning or use English as a second language. If you were under 18 and still struggling through school fine... yet most BlackBerry users here (particularly Passport owners in this very forum topic) I figure are rather well educated and professional. I find it annoying grammatically too when someone doesn't take the time to write properly using the greatest mobile pkb... that being said let's move back to the topic of people's reactions.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2558
    Of course. Maybe it is annoying. But it's off topic and useless IMO. It won't bear any good fruit. By correcting someone you're not going to get them to pay attention to their spelling, rather you will get them annoyed at you and start a needless argument.

kertong likes this.
    09-19-15 10:05 AM
    "Did you rob a museum?"
    -co-worker

"It's like one of those old huge palm pilots"
    -co-worker

"That phone is very ... square"
    -co-worker
    Or howabout. The Smithsonian called and asked for their phone back.

Posted via CB10
    vanrickman likes this.
    09-19-15 10:41 AM
    It's a great conversation piece

Posted via CB10
    09-19-15 11:16 AM
    Someone said looks like cheap calculator!!!?

Posted via CB10
    Cheap? Can certainly say that it looks like a calculator, but definitely not cheap!

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    09-19-15 04:09 PM
    It is definitely a conversation piece.. went to T-mobile today and bought a nano sim for my Passport and the sales rep was flooded with questions, even said that he misses his Bold 9900 and wishes T-mobile would wise up and sell the Passport, not too crazy for the classic, I on the other want to buy the classic and swap simultaneously between devices..

 Posted via my BlackBerry Passport!
    09-19-15 07:47 PM
    people also say its like a mini tablet, and ask if it fits in the pocket lol
    09-19-15 08:21 PM
    One kid approached me this morning...

Kid: "Hey, is that a SpongeBob SquarePants mobile phone?"

Me: "Yup it is! And it comes on limited edition only... so hurry, get one, while the supply last..."

How have people reacted to your new Passport?-sbp02.jpg

Posted via CB10
    09-20-15 01:43 AM
    every single day man
    09-20-15 10:19 AM
    It is seriously happened. I made only the situation 'light' but it is dammed scary...

And btw, I used that 'calculator' thing to call the police...

(Just only wondering why they are mistakenly thought the BlackBerry Passport as calculator when it has no physical number keys on it?)

Posted via CB10
    Maybe that's the reason why they have to rob people.

09-20-15 10:37 AM
    Today at the fresh market the cashier asked with a lot of enthusiasm, "Ooohhh what's that fancy phone you have there?"

Via my amazing PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    bigjman likes this.
    09-22-15 07:11 PM
    Exchange with a student today:

Me: Let me just grab my phone (takes it out of desk drawer) and we will go

Student: (sees the phone as I put it in my front pocket) That's a phone?

Me: Yes!

Student: I thought it was a calculator

Posted via my Passport SE
    mark1914 likes this.
    09-23-15 10:27 AM
1,668 ... 5556575859 ...