I see it all the time, I have those arguments with my older siblings.. on another note your signature is misspelled, it's spelled Awesomeness ..

 Posted via my BlackBerry Passport!
    good catch! yet, english is my third language, as I said...
    kertong and juanjo322 like this.
    09-12-15 06:58 PM
    Someone said to me yesterday "How much is BlackBerry paying you to promote this phone?" hahahahahah

Posted via CB10
    09-12-15 07:07 PM
    They always ask if it's a small computer

Posted via CB10
    From some postings elsewhere on the forum they act like a computer, bumping their comps' part-time use. !
    09-12-15 07:30 PM
    It just blows my mind, how people in schools, especially in US cannot use their/they're and your/you're correctly.
    Pathetic

Posted via fantastic BlackBerry Passport. Damn, this thing is so awesome, that I am short of words to describe it's awesomenes. Like Majestic As...
    So that is all observers of YOUR PP could think of , ehhhhhhh. !?
    09-12-15 07:44 PM
    So that is all observers of YOUR PP could think of , ehhhhhhh. !?
    I am for I'm, it's for its .. Yay!!

09-12-15 07:48 PM
    good catch! yet, english is my third language, as I said...
    I would like to learn a third language..., Russian, maybe Portuguese.. If you don't mind me asking, what method did you use to learn other languages ?

09-12-15 07:58 PM
    Bandmates: Hey, that calculator sucks! When will you get a normal phone? Also, it's massive!
    Girlfriend: I met a journalist mate who worked in a business newspaper, and she wrote entire articles on her Passport. It's a great phone.
    Normal people in the street: BlackBerry still exists? It looks way more powerful than a normal phone, it's just like a computer.

Wide vision, from Chile.
    kertong likes this.
    09-12-15 08:27 PM
    Pretty waitress at upscale joint in Reston, VA, upon seeing my friend's SE on the table:

"What is _that_?"

My friend, picking it up so the screen comes on: "It's a BlackBerry Passport."

"Wow! _That's_ a _BlackBerry??_ It's SO COOL!"

Me, fumbling to get my Z30 out of my pocket: "Well, _this_ is also a... Oh. Where'd she go..?"

Thumb-flicked from my Z30 via CB10
    09-12-15 09:47 PM
    Waitress at an Uncle Julio's today, "I am loving that phone!"
    09-12-15 09:57 PM
    As soon as I can get it on Verizon, I'll be showing it around a lot.
    There is big chance it will
    09-12-15 10:45 PM
    Thankfully no reports yet of a 'fondling', and the perp' liking it so much, they run off with it !!
    09-13-15 12:24 AM
    I would like to learn a third language..., Russian, maybe Portuguese.. If you don't mind me asking, what method did you use to learn other languages ?

Well, the best method, of course, is to live/work in environment where that language is used
    My native language is lithuanian. I learned russian basically from tv when I was a kid (during soviet occupation) and learned english at school/uni.
    I also can speak and understand polish (as for me, it is very close to russian), and can understand the context of the speech in Serbian and Czech (very limited though)

Posted via fantastic BlackBerry Passport. Damn, this thing is so awesome, that I am short of words to describe it's awesomeness. Like Majestic As...
    09-13-15 03:58 AM
    So far the responses to my passport SE are positive. Colleagues that saw it like the design but still want to stick to Android themselves. My dad (who has a Torch from work) is a bit jealous I think. My mom is just surprised it fits in my pockets. My girlfriend sure is jealous. She recently got a Note 4 but is now regretting her decision she didn't get a passport instead. Haven't had the chance to show my friends yet.

Posted via CB10
    09-13-15 04:13 AM
    Was at work when a friend visited. Saw my passport. She went to touch and feel my Passport. Then says, I'm gonna get one. Then, she takes a selfie. Here's the proof
    How have people reacted to your new Passport?-facebook-20150913-174450.png

Posted via CB10
    09-13-15 04:48 AM
    Wow, that's big! Then I add, you should see my other one.......
    Attachment 370995

Posted via CB10
    Had a good laugh!

Posted via CB10 from Passport
    09-13-15 05:30 AM
    Recently at a bar a couple catch me reading some articles with the Passport. After the "what is that?" a barrage of questions regarding the OS and BlackBerry itself the woman said "cool phone! Sorry for disturbing your productivity..."

Posted via CB10 from Passport
    09-13-15 05:34 AM
    When I first got it, the Starbucks staff looked puzzled when I was paying with the app, I tell them its a large calculator sometimes, or usually a BB passport, some of them want a go with it. It's red so it's eye-catching anyway. I am never sure if people stare at its redness or its unconventional style! 3 colleagues have bought them since I got mine as it is well suited for our type of work. I had a black one first which didn't attract quite so much attention.

Incidentally, just went through London Heathrow security recently and saw two passports plus mine, a classic and a bold in the post-xray security trays. BB certainly is a niche product or there was a BB convention on!
    09-13-15 11:59 AM
    My attorney saw my passport on the table, told me he loves his and asked how I liked mine. It never hurts to find common ground with influential people.
    09-13-15 12:19 PM
    It just blows my mind, how people in schools, especially in US cannot use their/they're and your/you're correctly.
    Pathetic

Posted via fantastic BlackBerry Passport. Damn, this thing is so awesome, that I am short of words to describe it's awesomenes. Like Majestic As...
    Says the guy who can't use 'its' correctly in his own signature. It may be your 3rd language, but still, that's a basic rule there. Yessuz I enjoy your posts especially those looking for the Lithuanian bar file, but give the girl a break lol.

Back on topic, hopefully I'll be able to get a white one by the end of the year so I can contribute to these stories as well from Hungary. I've only ever seen two in the wild. One at a New Year's party this past winter in Abu Dhabi, and my colleague upstairs has a black one.

Back on that Z30
    09-14-15 04:08 AM
    Says the guy who can't use 'its' correctly in his own signature. It may be your 3rd language, but still, that's a basic rule there. Yessuz I enjoy your posts especially those looking for the Lithuanian bar file, but give the girl a break lol.

Back on topic, hopefully I'll be able to get a white one by the end of the year so I can contribute to these stories as well from Hungary. I've only ever seen two in the wild. One at a New Year's party this past winter in Abu Dhabi, and my colleague upstairs has a black one.

Back on that Z30
    Well, you apparently, that one is "yet another auto correct error"

Ps: fixed
    P.p.s: plz don't pour salt on the wound...

Posted via fantastic BlackBerry Passport. Damn, this thing is so awesome, that I am short of words to describe its awesomeness. Like Majestic As...
    09-14-15 11:14 AM
    Since you are having fun with grammar, let me point at the fact that the comma after "awesome" in your signature is unnecessary.

CB10 on BlackBerry  Passport 10.3.2
    David Tyler and LyoobaBerry like this.
    09-14-15 11:52 AM
    ...let me point at the fact that the comma after "awesome" in your signature is unnecessary.
    -- as is the "that."

Thumb-flicked from my Z30 via CB10
    GreenCopperz likes this.
    09-14-15 03:57 PM
    Wow, that's big! Then I add, you should see my other one.......
    Attachment 370995

Posted via CB10
    Damn, that's.... wide!

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    09-14-15 04:16 PM
    Well, you apparently, that one is "yet another auto correct error"

Ps: fixed
    P.p.s: plz don't pour salt on the wound...

Posted via fantastic BlackBerry Passport. Damn, this thing is so awesome, that I am short of words to describe its awesomeness. Like Majestic As...
    I think you may have left out a "s" in the end of your signature.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    09-14-15 04:20 PM
    Was coming out of Haram mosque in Saudi Arabia after praying and as I was walking on road clicking pictures suddenly a man came out of nowhere and I was taken aback. He started pointing at my phone and started asking me questions in language which I couldn't understand. He seemed to be amazed with my Passport. He tried asking many things but I couldn't make out what he meant to ask so at last I simply kept it back in my pocket and he left.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport SE
    coffeeaddict305 likes this.
    09-17-15 11:58 PM
1,668 ... 5455565758 ...