Y'know, I always wonder every time I read this kind of testimonial, "Is that true? Are they not just exaggerating things?" I mean, I never, ever, have reactions like that with my Passport , from the people that seen it. Ever. Nobody comes and ask about it, let alone shouting in amazed sream, "What the Fff is that?!!"

I'm so jealous. Hik.

Z10STL100-4/10.3.2.2339 on XL Network
    I don't get that reaction from people in the city I don't know, strangers. Almost never. But from people I do know or colleagues which I have a LOT of, many I have never seen before, I almost always get comments. Yesterday I took it to work again, atm I mostly use my iPhone 6 Plus instead, and again everyone I got in touch with had something to say about it. But again, it's only with people I get in touch with, not strangers in the city etc.
    08-20-15 09:03 AM
    All say wow which BlackBerry is it a new one it's so sexy.

Posted via CB10
    Sexy? Now my wife is sexy. My Passport? Don't think so. Perhaps if I dressed it up in some of my wife's come-hither outfits. Nah.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    Sean Fanelli likes this.
    08-20-15 11:35 AM
    "Is that your phone?"
    "Ya!"
    "Oh, I thought it was a brick."

-Student
    08-26-15 07:58 AM
    I was in London about to go into the Sky Garden, handed the lady my SE with the pdf tickets/barcodes to scan "ooo that's a nice phone, I've not seen a BlackBerry for ages"

Posted via CB10
    08-26-15 11:58 AM
    Few days ago I was coming from work late on Sunday night I got on the train at Shepherds Bush
    Which is the central line
    There was three young guys seating the opposite side to me
    They seems to very lively chatie
    I had my passport in in my hand bag as I reached into my bag to pulled out my phone I notice one of the guy started to look my at me after sometime the guy which started to look at said to me excuse me can I ask you a question I said to sure then he said to that what kind of phone is that I'm holding in my hand I said to him it's BlackBerry passport he said that he has never seen that phone before
    He said again is the phone new
    I said to him I have had this phone for nearly a year now
    He questioned me further saying how much is the phone and where can he get one from I said to that the phone is available on contract from Carphone Warehouse I was very tempted to let him hold the phone for few seconds but than again I was thinking he might run out with it.

Posted via CB10
    08-26-15 12:30 PM
    I was in Mexico last week watching a show in XCaret park while having dinner, the lady sitting beside me on the table noticed my Passport and asked what kind of phone was that. She commented that my phone seemed to take amazing pictures. I showed her the back of the phone and she recognized it as a blackberry and asked if that's the new phone from BlackBerry.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    08-26-15 06:27 PM
    My Passport is still getting attention and comments on a daily basis....the one that really puzzles me is Iphone 6+ and Note 4 users commenting on how big the passport is. All I can do is LOL!

Posted via my OGBBPP!
    Gadgetgirl38 likes this.
    08-26-15 08:26 PM
    A lot of compliments

Posted via CB10
    08-26-15 08:51 PM
    My red passport got WAY more attention than my SE. It was a total pick-up magnet and conversation starter. I miss that sexy phone. Now I have to rely on my personality to get by. :|
    abdullah1982 and Technomotive like this.
    08-26-15 09:32 PM
    My red passport got WAY more attention than my SE. It was a total pick-up magnet and conversation starter. I miss that sexy phone. Now I have to rely on my personality to get by. :|
    This might seem like a stupid question, but what's SE?

Posted using my BlackBerry PopTart.
    09-04-15 08:37 AM
    This might seem like a stupid question, but what's SE?

Posted using my BlackBerry PopTart.
    BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition.

Posted via CB10
    09-04-15 08:40 AM
    +10

Posted via CA Governor's BlackBerry Passport SE
    09-04-15 10:47 AM
    Just yesterday at a hole in the wall restaurant, waiter young girl, omg that's a big phone.. ! What is it? Oh this? It's the presidential BlackBerry Passport

 Posted via my BlackBerry Passport!
    09-04-15 01:03 PM
    My son lives in a different city and we text very offen. I hadn't mentioned I am using a BlackBerry Passport until he made some comments about Sony.

His reaction was:
    -you are lying. That company went out of bussines

So I took a picture with another phone and showed him his own comment displayed on my passport

Then he continued to ask questions about the device for the next 20 minutes

CB10 on Passport 10.3.2
    Got2GetAway, mbamd and Supa_Fly1 like this.
    09-04-15 02:38 PM
    On my trip in Saudi Arabia for Haj , went to a mobile operator STC to get a local Sim. It was jampacked and the guard wasn't allowing anyone inside. I told him I want a new sim and was holding my passport silver edition. As soon he saw my phone, he went drooling and said wow BlackBerry Passport Porsche edition. How much did you pay? I told him 650$ and he got confused and said no way Porsche edition so cheap. And then after a moment he let me in shop and even took me to a special counter. Even the counter guy went gaga and asked me how much and he immediately started converting US$ to SAR and was happy to tell me how much it cost in his currency.

My hotel room sharing friends who were accompanying me were surprised with the treatment I got due to passport and then started asking me about it once I came back to the hotel room. One of them might even switch from his iPhone.

Later was having lunch in Hotel and the tour operator manager was passing by and just glanced at my passport. He immediately came back and asked what phone is this. I said my usual "blackberry passport" ;-)

Posted via BlackBerry Passport SE
    09-12-15 12:00 AM
    I'm pragmatic and I've bought my Passport SE for usability not for beauty, but this is how people react on it:

"Wow, it's beeeeautiful," said a friend, who is a fashion designer. "But square screen is not very practical," he added.

"It's the most beautiful phone I ever saw," said a co-worker, who is an architect. "But... where are dot, comma and number keys?", he asked.
    09-12-15 04:31 AM
    People have stopped me on the school yard and asked what's that!?!?

When I've explained it's a BlackBerry, some of been like oh their crap and only a few have said wow that's smart.

At the end of the day each to their own, but personally for me if you want something that gets the work done then get a BlackBerry and if you want to play games and use it as a door stop buy an iPhone haha

Posted via CB10
    09-12-15 05:51 AM
    People have stopped me on the school yard and asked what's that!?!?

When I've explained it's a BlackBerry, some of been like oh their crap and only a few have said wow that's smart.

At the end of the day each to their own, but personally for me if you want something that gets the work done then get a BlackBerry and if you want to play games and use it as a door stop buy an iPhone haha

Posted via CB10
    It just blows my mind, how people in schools, especially in US cannot use their/they're and your/you're correctly.
    Pathetic

Posted via fantastic BlackBerry Passport. Damn, this thing is so awesome, that I am short of words to describe it's awesomenes. Like Majestic As...
    09-12-15 08:04 AM
    It just blows my mind, how people in schools, especially in US cannot use their/they're and your/you're correctly.
    Pathetic

Posted via fantastic BlackBerry Passport. Damn, this thing is so awesome, that I am short of words to describe it's awesomenes. Like Majestic As...
    Firstly I'm in the UK and hadn't noticed my spelling error! That's what little sleep does to me with three kids under 8 lol

Posted via CB10
    LyoobaBerry likes this.
    09-12-15 11:34 AM
    Wow, that's big! Then I add, you should see my other one.......
    How have people reacted to your new Passport?-bigbbry.jpg

Posted via CB10
    LyoobaBerry and Searchy like this.
    09-12-15 11:52 AM
    Wow, that's big! Then I add, you should see my other one.......
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BigBBRY.jpg 
Views:	2904 
Size:	38.7 KB 
ID:	370995

Posted via CB10
    Awesome! Hahaha

09-12-15 11:55 AM
    I keep getting " wow is that a miniature ipad or something.." bahaha

Posted via CB10
    09-12-15 12:30 PM
    Firstly I'm in the UK and hadn't noticed my spelling error! That's what little sleep does to me with three kids under 8 lol

Posted via CB10
    Well, my bad
    But still, english is the third language for me (although it is second at the moment), but it's more than obvious what to use at every situation, yet so many people, who�s english is the first language, cannot do it properly.

juanjo322 likes this.
    09-12-15 02:57 PM
    Well, my bad
    But still, english is the third language for me (although it is second at the moment), but it's more than obvious what to use at every situation, yet so many people, who�s english is the first language, cannot do it properly.

I see it all the time, I have those arguments with my older siblings.. on another note your signature is misspelled, it's spelled Awesomeness ..

abdullah1982 and 2much2think like this.
    09-12-15 05:34 PM
    How have people reacted to your new Passport?-they-meme.png

09-12-15 05:37 PM
1,668 ... 5354555657 ...