"Did you rob a museum?"
    -co-worker

"It's like one of those old huge palm pilots"
    -co-worker

"That phone is very ... square"
    -co-worker
    Punch her in the face and say that punch is very rectangle :-)

Posted via BlackBerry Passport superphone
    08-06-15 09:31 PM
    My brother said "What the f*ck is that!?" He's in Chiniak, Alaska in the mountains of Kodiak, Alaska.

Via PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    czechberry likes this.
    08-09-15 03:00 PM
    My babes says it's the sexiest thing in the mobile phone league.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-15 09:11 AM
    My babes says it's the sexiest thing in the mobile phone league.
    PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    2much2think likes this.
    08-10-15 09:12 AM
    Had a college tech student tell me BlackBerry was going out of business... pretty bad

Posted via my new passport
    Most college students dont have a clue and trust me i deal with them every day
    08-10-15 09:32 AM
    All say wow which BlackBerry is it a new one it's so sexy.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-15 07:40 AM
    Any reactions to the Silver Edition Passport? Just curious if the reactions are the same?

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Passport
    08-12-15 08:41 AM
    Was out at dinner last night with my wife's co workers. as soon as I sat the pp down the guy across from me says the passport huh. He just grabs it I almost slapped him wtf don't just grab a man's BlackBerry he says that's nice. He use to be a BlackBerry guy him and his boyfriend got iphones because they couldn't get group messages with all there friends they don't call them isheep for nothing it's literally A Herd mentally

Posted via CB10
    shai404 likes this.
    08-12-15 09:24 AM
    Is that the new gameboy from nintendo?

Was the spotting comment i got untill he tried it.
    Other comments where pretty positive

Posted via CB10
    08-12-15 09:26 AM
    Sitting on the bus just now, guy comes and sits in the seat across the aisle and pulls out his phone, something I haven't seen in the wild for years: an old Motorola slab with a PKB.

I did a double-take and said, "Whoa! Is that an XPRT?!"

He then did a double-take and said, "Whoa! Is that a Passport?!"

We had a good laugh, and before he got off the bus he said, "Man, I need to upgrade."

Posted via CB10 on Passport
    Sean Fanelli likes this.
    08-12-15 12:06 PM
    "Woah! Cool phone!"
    -kids in my school (x2)

One of my students: "What is that?!"
    One of my students from the previous year that knew I used a Q10: "It's a BlackBerry plus!"
    08-13-15 08:10 AM
    "It's smaller than I thought"

Posted via CB10 on Passport.
    08-18-15 05:24 PM
    "It's smaller than I thought"

Posted via CB10 on Passport.
    No, we're talking about your Passport.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Posted via CB10
    abdullah1982 likes this.
    08-18-15 05:43 PM
    My wife said it looked like a pocket calculator from the 80's. She laughed so hard that she forgot to get mad about me spending all that money on another new device.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-15 05:49 PM
    Everyone at work keeps reaching for my passport thinking it's a calculator!!! Only after they lift it do they realize it's a blackberry..
    I have had the typical 'WTF' is that!!! From everyone and I mean everyone!!! Pharmacist, gas station clerk, and I got pulled over by a cop and as I was reaching for my insurance papers he noticed it in my cup holder and asked to see it..

Posted via CB10
    08-18-15 10:23 PM
    Last weekend, I was having this small chitchat with one of our veteran neighbours. He is 80 years old btw but still rocking. Anyway, he is telling me about his passion in collecting coins and he started showing me his collections. Man, this grandfa really had passion in coins.

At one point, we were trying to read those printed / embossed symbols on each sides of the coins. Some of them still readable but some, you really need magnifying-glass to see it clearly.

Without a real magnifying-glass, I just pulled out my Passport, activate the camera, focus on the coin and zoom it. The Passport camera is somehow not top-notch in taking picture but looking at its screen, is really great. We can clearly see those cravings and details. He was also impressed that he said, "Boy, I have to get the same electronic magnifying-glass..." ;-)

Posted via CB10
    deltact likes this.
    08-18-15 11:42 PM
    ^ classic!

Was out at dinner last night with my wife's co workers. as soon as I sat the pp down the guy across from me says the passport huh. He just grabs it I almost slapped him wtf don't just grab a man's BlackBerry he says that's nice. He use to be a BlackBerry guy him and his boyfriend got iphones because they couldn't get group messages with all there friends they don't call them isheep for nothing it's literally A Herd mentally

Posted via CB10
    Sure it's more about that homo pickup app more than group messaging. It's not on Windows or BlackBerry. This is what a fay friend has informed me about.

In other words it's all about the apps and fitting in.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-15 01:36 AM
    'It's too big' said most of those guys I've talked with haha

Posted via CB10
    08-19-15 03:20 AM
    I'm wearing my passport on my belt and at my workplace someone asked that is some sort of bulletproof armor on my side :S

Posted via CB10
    08-20-15 12:51 AM
    "Is that a tablet?"

Via the Crimson Passport
    08-20-15 01:08 AM
    I get generally positive and enthusiastic reactions -- until I hand it to them for closer inspection and they ask me why there's a gap between the screen.

Posted via CB10
    08-20-15 01:55 AM
    At the office, some pick a huge calculator and simulate a phone call !
    Others just say : what is that phone ? Is that a blackberry ?!

White Passport via CB10
    08-20-15 02:05 AM
    Everyone at work keeps reaching for my passport thinking it's a calculator!!! Only after they lift it do they realize it's a blackberry..
    I have had the typical 'WTF' is that!!! From everyone and I mean everyone!!! Pharmacist, gas station clerk, and I got pulled over by a cop and as I was reaching for my insurance papers he noticed it in my cup holder and asked to see it..

Posted via CB10
    Y'know, I always wonder every time I read this kind of testimonial, "Is that true? Are they not just exaggerating things?" I mean, I never, ever, have reactions like that with my Passport , from the people that seen it. Ever. Nobody comes and ask about it, let alone shouting in amazed sream, "What the Fff is that?!!"

I'm so jealous. Hik.

Z10STL100-4/10.3.2.2339 on XL Network
    08-20-15 03:19 AM
    Y'know, I always wonder every time I read this kind of testimonial, "Is that true? Are they not just exaggerating things?" I mean, I never, ever, have reactions like that with my Passport , from the people that seen it. Ever. Nobody comes and ask about it, let alone shouting in amazed sream, "What the Fff is that?!!"

I'm so jealous. Hik.

Z10STL100-4/10.3.2.2339 on XL Network
    I've used my Passport in front of many people. No reaction. Only once did someone ask if I was carrying a tablet, no sense of awe or jealousy. Even in my local AT&T store I was asked by one person what I was using. Their response was the usual "I thought BB was out of business". When I told them "no" they just shrugged and walked away.
    I think the average person couldn't care less what phone another person uses.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    08-20-15 04:42 AM
    When I went to the AT&T corporate store to get my nano sim, the one sales lady said, "Oh Blackberry, haven't seen one of them in a while."
    When I showed my coworker, he said "Blackberry, I thought they were going out of business".
    Most really don't care what I carry.
    Gadgetgirl38 likes this.
    08-20-15 08:32 AM
1,668 ... 5253545556 ...