Would be an app I wouldn't mind paying for.. among others of course

Posted via CB10
    Afaik there is a method to switch between work mode and personal mode, never used it so I don't know how to activate it

Posted via CB10
    07-16-15 05:25 PM
    Afaik there is a method to switch between work mode and personal mode, never used it so I don't know how to activate it

Posted via CB10
    Only if you have a work partition and policy pushed to the phone. Using a BlackBerry for work doesn't automatically imply that you have a work partition.
    juanjo322 likes this.
    07-16-15 05:43 PM
    "What is it? It's a funny phone"
    07-16-15 07:18 PM
    I get the usual compliments but just yesterday I may have made a sale. I was at work when a client came to pick up a package and he asked to look at my phone and he was amazed he said he saw someone using one the other day and he couldn't stop thinking about it and he asked where can he purchase one and advised him to use sbb! Oh before I forget he said he's tired of having the same device as everyone else anyway I'll update as soon as I know something

Posted via CB10
    07-16-15 09:47 PM
    "I haven't seen a blackberry in so long. Can I see it?" I let her see it. "I think I can work this thing." she plays with it for 5 seconds. "On second thought, no I cant." Lol

Posted via CB10
    07-16-15 09:54 PM
    Only if you have a work partition and policy pushed to the phone. Using a BlackBerry for work doesn't automatically imply that you have a work partition.
    But in Settings there is a "store display mode" or something like that then.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-15 04:34 AM
    My partner and I were recycling our old phones at the 02 shop when the sales guy asked her for her phone number to verify she had an account with them but she couldn't Remember it so I popped the passport on the desk to retrieve the details and he was like "what's that?? Is that a phone?". He works in a phone shop from the very same network that my passport is on and yet has never seen or heard of the passport, he looked in awe of it though.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-15 05:38 AM
    Took the dog to the vet the other day for his annual shots, got talking with the vet how he had studded 7 puppies so she asked if I had pictures I said I have video so I pulled out my Passport loaded up the video and passed her the phone, first thing she said was Wow BlackBerry makes cool phones then proceeded to watch the entire video. The cousin a HTC lover was making fun of my Passport until he held it accidentally swiped his tigers across the keyboard and the home screen moved, he was at awe of the captive keyboard and studered the remark now that is amazing.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-15 09:20 AM
    Took the dog to the vet the other day for his annual shots, got talking with the vet how he had studded 7 puppies so she asked if I had pictures I said I have video so I pulled out my Passport loaded up the video and passed her the phone, first thing she said was Wow BlackBerry makes cool phones then proceeded to watch the entire video. The cousin a HTC lover was making fun of my Passport until he held it accidentally swiped his tigers across the keyboard and the home screen moved, he was at awe of the captive keyboard and studered the remark now that is amazing.

Posted via CB10
    I absolutely love this feature of the Passport, it's one of the reasons I didn't chose the classic over the Passport.. funny thing is that even the AT&T representative had a hard time understanding the tutorial... I love the look on their faces when I show them how it works..

 Posted via my BlackBerry Passport!
    07-17-15 09:25 AM
    But in Settings there is a "store display mode" or something like that then.

Posted via CB10
    Yes there's that too. Have you ever tried it? Does it wipe anything from the device?

It's in settings > display > advanced
    07-17-15 09:42 AM
    Yes there's that too. Have you ever tried it? Does it wipe anything from the device?

How have people reacted to your new Passport?-img_20150717_100155.png

07-17-15 10:02 AM
    Fear. Yes you read that right. My household is primarily IOS. I am the only one with a different OS.

When I got the Passport they dare not mention or acknowledge it. I can see them catching a glimpse but they never acknowledge it. Nobody even said anything about me getting a new phone. I am really curious why they act like that.

Outside my household is almost the same. I can see people looking at my Passport but nobody has actually acknowledged it.

This phone is like a giant mole on your face that everybody can see and deny it's existence. It really is a strange experience.

Posted via CB10
    Asuhmiaseh and double_fault like this.
    07-17-15 03:00 PM
    Usually they start out making fun of it and end up wondering why it works smoother and does more than their device does. Once i show how smooth the operating system is their mood changes. The apple people are really jealous of how easy it is to run more than one program at a time.

Posted via CB10
    abdullah1982 and Sean Fanelli like this.
    07-17-15 03:10 PM

It doesn't wipe anything off it, it's just retail display mode. Why, do you intend to give the said person the phone for longer than a few minutes without supervision?

Posted via CB10
    07-20-15 04:29 AM
    Yesterday, after a lovely boat trip in Croatia, this guy approaches and asks "Couldn't not notice you're using a Passport , it's so awesome to see one in reality, can you tell me about it..." Well, the keyboard left him speechless when I showed how it doubles as a touchpad and how easy it is to navigate... what really blew his mind was the raw speed with which I was demonstrating him the android sat nav apps and native apps and shortcuts and the hub... without a single hiccup

Posted via CB10
    I am from Croatia and got mostly positive reactions for my PP. But people have never heard about it. :-)

Posted via CB10
    LyoobaBerry likes this.
    07-20-15 04:37 AM
    "Blackberry still made phones?"

Got that from a Budget Rental car clerk in Raleigh last week.

Posted via CB10
    07-20-15 08:15 AM
    My brother the iPhone lover made a comment the other day... I don't think I could use such a phone... he said there is nothing the BlackBerry can do that my iPhone can't, I sent my wife a PDF file through SMS/MMS, there can your phone do that... he stayed shocked... "um no"... there, that's one of many things...

07-20-15 10:56 AM
    My brother the iPhone lover made a comment the other day... I don't think I could use such a phone... he said there is nothing the BlackBerry can do that my iPhone can't, I sent my wife a PDF file through SMS/MMS, there can your phone do that... he stayed shocked... "um no"... there, that's one of many things...

Let's also not mention the fact that on PP you can write pretty good documents as well as work at presentations, while iPhone is awful at that. Let's also not forget the fact that it has a file manager that not even Android has.

Posted via CB10
    07-20-15 02:15 PM
    Was on a bus and this dude got out his iphone to impress the ladies on the same seat. I pulled out my beast and the first lady said.."Is that a Passport? Can I touch it? Its so great and the back feels so nice"....she went ahead and showed her friend. You should have seen the defeated look on the dude's face....Priceless moment for me.

All smartphones bow to my BlackBerry Passport
    07-21-15 06:24 AM

Posted via CB10
    07-21-15 07:17 AM
    Wow I got some crazy reactions at a local movie theater. I was just checking my emails during a boring part of the movie and it was like everyone knew right away it was a Passport because there was an instant buzz!! People got so excited they even started swearing, it was unbelievable. I kept telling them, yep it's the new BB Passport folks!!

Security even asked me to leave ...guess they got jealous that the Passport was distracting everyone from the movie. That's the power of the Passport!!
    I pull my phone out in the theater and it's all ******** and flying popcorn.

Posted via CB10
    07-24-15 06:42 PM
    Awesome ^^^^

07-24-15 06:46 PM
    "That's a ridiculous phone"
    -Best friend

"That's a phone?"
    -his wife
    07-26-15 09:10 PM
    "That's the biggest BlackBerry I've seen"

Posted via CB10 on Passport.
    07-27-15 07:06 PM
    I work for Vodafone in Australia and just recently replaced my black passport with the red one. The Samsung rep came into the store today to see how the S6 sales were going and I got a text during our chat and pulled out the beast. Not only was she so impressed, she asked to take a photo to take back and show the rest of the Samsung reps coz she had never seen one in person. She was particularly impressed when she saw all the usual android apps on my homescreen. We even forgot about the Samsung training that we were going through.

Posted via CB10
    07-28-15 11:24 PM
1,668 ... 5051525354 ...